Cancer? That-- That's the biggest one.
淡定 这可是三大医学难题之一
It's a top three disease, easy.
你确定吗 我是说你检查过
Are you sure about that? I mean, you've checked
所有数据和化学报告了吗
your math and chemistry and everything?
我只是不想抱太大希望
I mean, I just don't wanna get our hopes up.
我觉得我现在不需要依靠希望活着了
I no longer need hope now. I feel it.
病痛没了 我的身体康复了
It's gone, out of my body for good.
我们做到了 我们找到解药了 贝拉
We've done it. We found my cure, Bella.
噢
Oh.
现在断言还为时过早
Well, we can't say anything right now,
只能说希望很大
other than it's promising.
但我们很可能攻克了癌症?
But we might be curing cancer here?
你听到没 小蕾 干得漂亮
You hear that, Rid? Doing good.
我感到我的全身细胞
I can feel every cell
都在沸腾 -干嘛
in my body buzzing... -What?
颤动 -怎么了
...vibrating... -What's wrong?
和整个宇宙一个频率
...on the universe's frequency.
我从未如此充满活力过
I've never been so alive.
天哪 那些非营利组织
Oh, my God. They're gonna hate us
一定会恨死咱们的
on the non-profit circuit.
你们好呀 癌症慈善机构 我说的对吧
Nice knowing ya, cancer charities, am I right?
咱们先稍安勿躁
Let's just slow down for a second.
不 亲爱的 我们现在应该乘胜追击
No, dear. Now's the time to go fast.
我们要把那头生物送回总部
We need to get that creature into HQ
尽快将那种化合物复♥制♥出来
to replicate that compound post-haste.
可我们无法办到 -你说什么
Well-- But we can't. -Excuse me?
这物质没法复♥制♥
We can't reproduce this.
你不能说丧气话 宋
Oh, you gotta say something else, Song.
他不喜欢听这种话 -这些蛋白质序列
He's not gonna like that. -These protein sequences
本就不应该存在 连理论上都不允许
shouldn't exist, not even theoretically.
它们是不可能合成的
They'd be impossible to synthesize.
不管花多少钱 我都不在乎
Whatever the cost, I don't care.
不准碰那些样本
Do not touch those samples!
我没碰 我只是看看
I wasn't. I was just looking at it.
就算你给我们所有时间
If you gave us all the time
和世上所有资源
and all the resources in the world,
我们也无法复♥制♥
we couldn't reproduce this.
有时候 科学在自然面前只能俯首称臣
Sometimes, science can only be humbled in the face of nature.
这么多年 你一直在说我的病
For years, you've sworn that there's no treatment
无法治愈
for what ails me,
现如今当我找到解药
and yet when I find the cure myself,
你又说你无法复♥制♥
you say you can't replicate it?
一个功成名就 名垂青史的机会
An opportunity for greatness,
就摆在你面前
for immortality, handed to you,
你却只能说人类能力有限?
and all you can speak of is man's limitations?
人类的能力是无限的
Man has no limitations.
如果眼前这个
So if you can't recognize
堪比印钞术的奇迹
the alchemical miracle on hand,
和你我被后世敬仰的机会你都能视而不见
the potential for your legacy and mine,
那我们医药研究部
then we may need a new head
就应该换个新负责人了
of pharmaceutical fucking research!
我知道你很失望
I understand you're disappointed.
但你还是康复了 所以说...
But you are still cured, so...
还是有点成果的
Net positive, I'd say.
所以只有它了?
So, this is it?
全部的存量
All we have?
就像数字藏品
It's like an NFT.
我以前跟你们说过
I've told you about that before.
我明白 供应越稀缺
Oh, I understand. Supply is scarce.
需求量越高 我懂
Demand will be high. I understand.
世界经济论♥坛♥的嘉宾名单你有吗
You got the Davos guest list handy?
一直带着 我们就优先考虑
Always. Let's prioritize anyone
那些有公共健康恐慌的人
who's had a public health scare.
越严重越好
The worse, the better.
我去调点酒
And I'll mix up some drinks.
终于可以给您露一手了 老爸
Finally get to show you that mixology, Pop.
不好意思 我能帮上什么忙吗
Um, sorry. Can I help with whatever is happening?
卷起袖子开干 搭档
Roll up your shirtsleeves, partner.
这是新发现 普莉希拉
It's new, Priscilla.
和以前那些东西完全不同...
It's not the sort of thing we...
抱歉 我...
Excuse me. I...
会让食品药物管理局的脏手掺和一下的
...would let the FDA get their grubby little hands on.
就当是为了你和马克的健康
Just think of it as an investment in your and Mark's health.
做投资吧 -我声音听上去如何
in your and Mark's health. -Well, how do I sound?
很好 因为我感觉棒极了
Oh, great, 'cause I feel great.
你的结肠还好吗
How's the colon?
不 不 不 -抱歉
No, no, no, no. -Excuse me.
让我给你介绍一下这种新疗法
Let me tell you about this new treatment.
先生 能让我说几句...
Sir, can I just have a...
是的 不 它很特别
Yeah. No, it's extraordinary.
我只是觉得如果你把它
I just think MBS would think this is
介绍给穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 他会觉得这是一个很棒的机会
a cool opportunity if you brought it to him.
不同于市面上的任何东西
...Unlike anything on the market.
对 因为我们以前一起聚过
Right, because we've partied before
所以我知道他的喜好
and I know what he's like.
爸 爸 -等等
Dad. Dad. -Wait, hold on--
等一下 小蕾
Hold on just a second, Rid.
三克 250万
Three grams at two and a half.
好的 好的 二点五克300...
Right. Okay. Two and a half at 300.
不 不 三克250万
No, no, three at 2.5.
哦 抱歉 好的 -耳朵尖点 好好做
Oh, sorry. Sorry. Yeah. -Sharp ears. Do better.
您说得对 对不起
Uh, you're right. I apologize.
这是怎么回事 -天啊
What's going on? -Oh, my gosh.
我这辈子从没见过这么多钱
I've never seen so much money before in my life.
我们的生活要翻天覆地了
I think this is gonna change things for us.
行了 都准备好
All right. Finish your prep!
我去 -把这头野兽打包带走
Holy shit. -Let's bag the beast to go
咱们立刻出发
We're going wheels up ricky-tick.
我弟兄说王储殿下
So, my boy says the Crown Prince
和他表弟想先来份"黄金分量"的试试
and his cousin are gonna want an eight ball to start.
什么
What?
我是说他们要三克半
I mean, uh, three and a half grams.
好奇怪的数字要求
That's such an oddly specific number.
是啊 我也不知道 但他就这么说的
Yeah. I don't know. Weird, but that's what he said.
等等 这是...
Wait, is this...
咋了 这叫好汤不浪费
What? Every part of the buffalo.
真希望家里的比特酒也带来了
Wish I had my bitters from home,
但人生难免有遗憾嘛 干杯
but it's an imperfect world. Kanpai.
报什么价 就什么价
The price is the price.
不 我不会像卖♥♥菜大婶一样被你讨价还价
No, I won't be pushed around like some labor leader.
很好 等我办公室联♥系♥
Good. My office will call.
你说的没错 这绝对诱人
You're right. This is absolutely delicious.
我很久没这么开心过了
I haven't had this much fun
上一次还是咱们94年推出芬芬那会儿
since we launched Fen-Phen in '94.
我本来觉得以太坊是一项很好的投资
And I thought Etherium was a good investment.
明确下 那是过去式了
Which it was, to be clear.
数字看起来怎样 小艾
Uh, how are those numbers looking, El?
不知道 我想我们应该能赚...超级多?
Uh, I don't know. I think we made, uh, a lot?
而且家族使用储备仍很富余
And still plenty of surplus for the family reserves.
棒呆了 我们要长生不老了
Fuck yes. We're gonna live forever.
可我们不能带它走
But we can't take it.
听着 我一直在做研究
See, 'cause, look, I've been doing some research.
她可真上进
Well, isn't she enterprising?
重点是
So, the thing is
过去人对独角兽的看法很不同 好吗
unicorns used to be seen differently, all right?
数百 数千年前
Hundreds and thousands of years ago,
它们被视为圣兽
they were seen as, like, these divine monsters,
但它们无法被捕获
but they were impossible to catch,
所有人都尝试过 因为你们知道
except everyone totally tried because, you know,
自古以来 人类就全然相信
since forever, people fully believed
它们可以治愈好一切
电影精选列表