It's suffering.
你觉得它是濒危物种还是...
You, you think it's endangered or...
我们不能这样丢下它不管 对吧
Um, we, we can't, we can't just leave it here, right?
我是说...
I mean...
妈的
Fuck!
要是它被护林员发现了那就...
If a ranger finds it then--
我是说 从来没人开过这条路
I mean, no one uses this road.
上帝 我不光迟到 还得进监狱了
God, I'm late and I'm going to prison.
蕾德利 你还好吗
Ridley, are you okay?
快放手
Let go!
蕾德利
Ridley!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
抱歉我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
欢迎光临乡间小屋
Welcome to the lodge.
小屋?
Lodge? Wow.
大律师 你咋回事
Counselor! What happened?
你们是从机场直接走来的吗
You walk from the airport or what?
你不会相信的
You, you would not believe.
没事 开个玩笑 我从肖恩那里学来的
Forget it. That's a joke. I got it from here, Shaw.
真是幽默 谢泼德
Such a card, Shepard.
很抱歉我们迟到了
I'm so sorry we're late.
你还好吗 你父母在这吗
How are you? Your folks here?
不知道他们还能去哪
Don't know where else they'd be.
我刚正准备泡澡
I was about to hit the tub,
但还是先下来会会老朋友吧
but come in here for a cut of the good stuff.
噢 多谢
Oh, thank you.
这是我女儿 蕾德利
Uh, this is my daughter, Ridley.
谢泼德·利奥波德
Shep Leopold.
很高兴认识你 -是艾略特吗
Good to know you. -Is that Elliot?
来得正巧
Perfect timing.
我刚开完个远程会议
I just got off a Zoom
同基金会就难民问题进行了讨论
with the Foundation about the refugees,
我们正在疏散他们
we're evacuating them.
还是给他们打疫苗来着?
Or are we vaccinating them?
很高兴可以...
It's so good to--
我必须先提前跟你道个歉
Now, I need to apologize in advance.
奥德尔非常担心自己的病情
Odell is very sensitive about word
被人走漏风声
of his condition getting out,
所以只安排了几名必要工作人员在这里
hence the skeleton staff around here.
是啊 我们每个人都在做出牺牲
Oh, yeah. We're all making sacrifices.
总算来了
Ah, here he is.
我们几乎做好了最坏打算
And we'd almost assumed the worst.
很抱歉让您久等 奥德尔
I'm so sorry to keep you waiting, Odell.
这种事在所难免
These things happen.
开车经过山路时
How was the drive
一路感觉如何
through the pass?
有没有幸运地撞见什么大猎物啊?
Get lucky, spot any big game on the way in?
很遗憾 没有
Uh, unfortunately, no.
不过一路上感觉很美妙
But it, it was just lovely.
那些山脉 还有空气...
Uh, the mountains, right? The air...
你没事吧 亲爱的
You okay, my dear?
什么
What?
是的 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
只是有些不大舒服
Just, um, just not feeling good.
不
Oh, no.
你需要躺一下吗
Do you need to lie down?
格里芬可以带你去房♥间
Griff can show you to your room.
不用了 我... -你确定吗
No. I, uh... -Are you sure?
他很乐意效劳
He loves doing it.
这主意也许不赖
Might not be a bad idea.
我只是觉得我们不能在这里...
I just don't feel like we can stay...
什么?
Sorry?
待一整个周末
...for the whole weekend.
好吧 你今晚必须留下吃饭 亲爱的
Well, you must stay for dinner, darling.
格里芬正在做我最拿手的希腊茄盒
Griff is making my famous moussaka.
不好说哎 妈妈 她看起来好像不太舒服
I don't know, Mom. She doesn't look so hot.
你脸上有脏东西
You have something on your face,
只是提个醒
just so you know.
也许你该去用水洗洗
Maybe you should splash some water on yourself,
看看是否管用
see if that helps.
我跟她一样大时也这样
I was like her at that age.
荷尔蒙作祟
Hormones.
格里芬 -格里芬
Griff? -Griff?
格里芬 -奥德尔想要移♥动♥
Griff! -Odell wants to move.
我已经尝试遍了所有传统疗法
Having exhausted traditional treatment options,
已经能平和地接受死亡了
I made peace with my mortality.
因此 在我准备迈向中阴身的这段期间
And so, in preparing for the bardo,
一直冥思苦想当我不在时谁最适合
I meditated on who might best liaise between my family
做我亲人与家族企业之间的沟通桥梁
and my family business in my absence
而你一下就闯进了我的脑海 艾略特
and you soon came to mind, Elliot.
我知道贝琳达和谢泼德
I knew that Belinda and Shep
也会同意我的看法
would agree with me once they got to know you.
很高兴得到您的褒奖 奥德尔
Well, I'm so happy to hear you say that, Odell,
因为我把这次合作
because I see this
视为一段长♥期♥家族关系的开始
as the start of a long-term family relationship.
授权委托书和代理协议涵盖了所有
Power of attorney and proxy agreements cover all--
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
授权委托书和代理协议
Power of attorney and proxy agreements
涵盖了此前讨论的所有要点
uh, cover all points previously discussed,
由我担任家族董事会在利奥波德
with me representing the family's board interests
实验公♥司♥的权益代表
at Leopold Laboratories.
这样贝琳达就可以专注于基金会事务
So Belinda can focus on the foundation.
而谢泼德 你就可以放手去追求你的那些...
And, Shepard, you're free to pursue your, uh...
我的多元化创业投资矩阵
My diversified portfolio of entrepreneurial activities.
是的 我们都清楚
Yeah, we all know.
硬科学从来就不能满足我的兴趣
Hard sciences never could much contain my interests.
说得对 谢皮
That's right, Sheppie.
的确 所以并不意外
Exactly. So, no surprises here.
另外... -先坐
And... - Sit down.
好吧 等我一旦适应自己的新岗位
Well, um, once I'm situated in my new position,
如果有机会
there are some opportunities
不管是在制药业还是其他领域
both in and outside of the pharma space
我都乐意涉足一番 不过
that I'd love to get into, but,
眼下 得先把字签了
for now, just, signatures--
我欣赏你直奔主题的劲儿 不过
I appreciate your lack of foreplay but...
他向来如此
That he certainly does.
来这的重点就是要慢慢来 不是吗
...the whole point here was to go slow, wasn't it?
我...
I...
我们想更深入了解你这个人
We want to know you as a person,
而不是那个每年都赢得公♥司♥趣味跑的
not the VP of Ethics & Compliance
道德合规部副总裁
that wins the company fun run every year.
不过是十公里跑罢了
Oh. Well, it's only a 10K.
要想真正了解一个人 就得看他的家庭
And to truly know someone, you need to know their family.
所以我们才坚持让
Which is why we insisted
小蕾德利参加这次的周末聚会
young Ridley join us for the weekend.
没错 而我们到现在
Yes. And, and here we are and yet
连她在大学念什么专业都不知道
we have no idea what she's studying at university.
是艺术史
Art history.
还是别的什么 我也不大清楚
Or I don't-- Actually, I don't know.
也许还没定下来呢
Uh, undecided, um, maybe.
爸爸
Dad?
失陪一下
Sorry.
我要你进屋然后表现得自然大方
I need you in there and I need you to be normal.
他们得先了解你才肯签字
They won't sign until they get to know you.
不 我们必须把车上那件"行李"处理好 立刻
No. We have to go deal with our baggage. Now.
那东西一定
Something is going on
有什么问题 -好吧
with that thing. - Okay.
我认为它在召唤我 我能感觉到
I think it's calling out to me. I can feel it.
好吧 听着 它已经死了
Okay. Look, it's dead. It's dead.
我要你保持冷静
I need you to keep it together
表现得一切正常
电影精选列表