will insulate you from jail.
让这个狗♥娘♥养♥的放下武器
Tell this cocksucker to lower his weapon!
都进去
Inside, now.
我中弹了
Fuckin' shot, I am!
死不了
You'll fuckin' live.
约翰尼
Johnny...
恭喜你手里又多了几条人命
Congratulations on the rising body count.
我不觉得有什么可骄傲的
Ain't proud of it.
我会来找你算账的 警长
I'm coming for you, Marshal.
我等着你 议员先生
Expect you will, Senator.
赫斯特先生
Mr. Hearst?
抱着你儿子
Hold your son.
哄他睡着 给他喂奶
Rock him towards sleep. Feed him his milk
我已经挤到奶瓶里了
I've squoze into his bottles.
要是尿了就给他换洗尿布
Clean and change him when he does his business.
等等 崔西 你要去哪
Wait, Trixie, where are you going?
先是艾尔急匆匆的打电♥话♥说要见我
First, Al's urgent call to see me.
然后 他又派人送来另一套说辞
Then, he sends this note sayin' the opposite.
你怎么了 索尔
What the fuck, Sol?
不是我的血
Not mine.
附带的罢了
Collateral damage is all.
那是谁的血啊
Well, whose fucking blood is it?
杀害查理的凶手 已经死了
Men who murdered Charlie, dead now.
先祖显灵了吗
Oh, the Hebrew takes to arms!
崔西 你冷静点
Trixie, please calm down.
那抱着他
Then, take him.
-不要 -看在上帝的份上
- No. - For God's sakes.
我要去见艾尔
I'm getting Al's counsel.
孩子留给了他爹
With our baby stood with his father,
再过他♥娘♥的♥20多分钟
20 possible minutes or a fucking cunt hair more.
我就从旅店的后门出去
I'll exit back of the hotel,
像个贼一样悄咪♥咪♥的
sneaky as a mouse,
溜到酒馆前的小路上
and enter the Gem a side way.
又愚蠢又冲动的娘们
Being stupid and fuckin' reckless.
你个犹太混♥蛋♥ 也许我就是愚蠢又冲动
As I may be both, you Jew bastard,
才选择踏出这道门
to get out the fuckin' door.
打到了你的脑袋和肩膀吗 老头
Beatin' you about head and shoulders, lad?
他们刚刚占了上风
Their's the upper hand just now.
你的某些选择 让你被赫斯特注意到了
Some choice, making your presence known to Hearst.
不管我惹了什么麻烦
Whatever trouble I caused...
都是因为我突然有了孩子
blame the baby's imminent arrival.
我杀了那个小女孩是为了救你
I took that young girl's life to save yours.
艾尔 求你 别再说了
Please, Al, don't say it again.
珍的脸在我脑海挥之不去
Haunts me, Jen's face does.
你又没抹她的脖子
Weren't you cut her throat,
也没有设计一个差点害死所有人的计划
nor devised a fuckin' plan that nearly got us all killed.
上帝怜悯我
God have mercy on me.
我连一分钟的幸福时光都不配拥有
I don't deserve the one fuckin' minute of happiness,
直到我的新生儿降临
my newborn gave me coming into the world.
我们选了救你这疯女人
We chose you, you loopy cunt.
看你把我们搞的
Look at the fuckin' mess you've give us.
我他妈根本不值得你这样啊 艾尔
I'm un-fucking-worthy, Al!
躺棺材里的应该是我 不是她啊
I belonged in that coffin, not her!
行吧 如果你一心求死的话
Well, if your aim was to die, please,
那我愿意送你一程
allow me to do the honors.
我们都被自己乱七八糟的想法所困扰
We're all of us haunted by our own fucking thoughts,
你就赶紧去黄泉跟她做伴吧
so make friends with her ghost!
随便都可以去死
It ain't going fuckin' anywhere!
对不起
I'm sorry...
真的对不起
for everything.
老天爷开眼了啊
Heavens open up.
她居然还会忏悔
She expresses contrition.
也就是说镇里添了个新生儿
New baby in camp?
是个可爱的小男孩
Lovely little boy.
有其母必有其子的
As born of his mother, he would be.
你有阻止过她的离去吗
Did you try and stop her from leaving?
天啊 能做的我都做了
Nothing I could do. Jesus Christ.
萨缪尔被关起来的事我只告诉过斯威伦根
Swearengen's the only one I told Samuel's in the cage.
他虽非好人 但也绝非告密者
Man may be a lot of things, but he's not a snitch.
照目前的的状况
State he's in, more likely fuckin'
他可能早把那段对话忘没了
forgot the conversation entirely.
让你少惹麻烦的这个要求过分么
Too much ask you stay the hell outta trouble?
不过分 布洛克
No, fuckin' Bullock.
并不过分
Not too much.
我不会再惹是生非了
I will.
艾尔的状况很糟
Not himself, Al weren't.
我从来没见他虚弱成那样
Weak like I never seen him.
去收拾行李
Gather some things now.
我们要在布洛克家过夜
We're spending the night at the Bullock house.
咱们得远离镇中心了
Moving us from the center of town.
索尔 我不想离开这儿
Hate runnin' from him, Sol.
为孩子着想吧
For our boy.
他还能活下来么
What are the odds him comin' to?
他被打得伤势过重
He's severely injured from the beating.
脾脏破裂
Spleen's ruptured.
腹腔积血
Blood in his belly.
没可能了么
Odds on it ending?
人终有一死
All bleeding stops eventually.
索尔 我们应该明天就结婚
We ought marry on the morrow, Sol.
艾尔可能快命不久矣了
Al ain't to be relied on to linger.
我们不必遮遮掩掩地成婚
And we ain't exchangin' secret fuckin' vows,
而是光明正大的向彼此许下诺言
tucked away in hiding.
随时恭候
Free all day.
干得好啊
Oh, well done.
干得漂亮啊
Proud performance.
都他妈直接尿自己一身了
Fuckin' pissed myself.
典礼前二十分钟
Twenty minutes going forward to the ceremony,
以及之后的二十分钟内
nor neither the same interval afterwards.
还有在典礼过程中 都不得通奸
No fornication on the premises.
凭什么她就能抱着孩子
Why does she get to hold him?
因为新娘是我
Because I'm the bride,
这个大喜的日子里老娘说了算
and it's my special fuckin' day.
赶紧去帮把手啊 等什么呢
Lend fucking hands, girls!
好好布置这里
Make the place presentable.
真想娶那个女孩啊
May make that girl my wife.
她肯定是个有恋父情节的女人
She ain't gonna marry no man age enough to be her daddy.
十指纤纤轻掠过我的双眸
Soft hands smoothed my brow.
双葱好似有点点茉莉花香
Wrist smelling like jasmine.
一针一线缝满了我的心房♥
She sewed the hole in my shoulder closed with needle and thread.
然后趁缝的时候把你钱包偷走呗
Lift your wallet while she's doing it?
丹 你也太阴暗了
That's a dark view of the world, Dan.
医生 我请求您指点迷津
I ask to be enlightened as to
我的生命是否行之将末
the passage of spirit in prospect for me, Doc.
我把人体看作为一个细胞的总合
I take us to be collections of cells,
每个细胞又会在其内部聚集成一个更小的
each aggregate a smaller,
更为独♥立♥的生命个体
separate life inside us, and...
随着时间慢慢的流逝
and time slows.
这个小生命体也终将走到尽头
And finally stops.
我这个细胞总和最后也会落得这个下场呗
The fate my cell collections live into as we speak.
艾尔 现在还没有个统一的定论
That ain't so to a mortal certainty, Al.
医生 我不想就这么苟延残喘下去
I'd not prolong the chewing up, Doc, nor the being spat out.
也不想这么窝囊的死
Not go out a cunt.
迈向死亡的过程实在是太丢人了
It's the dispatch I find inglorious.
简直是自欺欺人
The whole delusory fucking self-importance.
-那你还参加婚礼么 -非去不可
- Is it your hope to attend the wedding? - It's my resolve.
那好吧
All right then.
张嘴
Pucker up.
给我吧
I'll take him.
为何觉得自己就应该生而为妓呢
Believe you were born to be a whore?
也许这是最适合我的路吧
Probably doing what I'm fit for.
逼你出来卖♥♥的那杂种是费了多大功夫