朽木
十年荏苒 再次踏上那一成不变的山丘
Ten years gone, 'proaching that self-same hill.
我原以为会命丧此地
I thought to lay me down and rise no more.
离我远点儿 妖风要来了
Give me wide berth! That's just passed wind!
也可能只是个臭屁
Possibly worse.
在永远阖上双眼之前
Before eyes close for good and all...
我只想再见我的琼妮·斯塔布斯一次
I'd once again see my Joanie Stubbs...
告诉她
show her a sign of...
卡拉米蒂·简对失去挚爱的遗憾
loving regret from Calamity Jane to her darling.
以及对怀尔德·比尔去世的悲哀
And, too, at the grave of Wild Bill.
哼 我还得处理一个左脸生疮的王八蛋
Oof, I've a left-cheek ass blister's a percolating son of a bitch.
行 就放那
Good, right there.
南达科他州
建州典庆
宝石酒馆
早上好 老大
Morning, Boss!
把那瘸子叫来
Get me the gimp.
-朱厄尔 -干嘛
- Jewel! - What?
给老子上来
Get up here.
我炉子上煮着东西呢 艾尔
Have something on the stove, Al!
那你就就快点煮好啊
Well, once you finish burning it, then.
-早啊 医生 -早上好 艾尔
- Morning, Doc. - Morning, Al.
你现在有空吗
Uh, at liberty... are you just now?
怎么 你想跳舞吗
Why, you wanna dance?
那些是要干嘛用的
What'd that be about?
用来做电♥话♥线杆
Fashioning into telephone poles.
还嫌我们这儿的电♥话♥线杆不够多吗
Ain't we got enough of them damn things already?
计划是要给每家铺面都接上电♥话♥线
Plan's to put lines in every business.
要与时俱进哟
Catch up with the times!
不太舒服是吗 长官
Out of sorts, would you say, Commander?
一点小毛病 不足挂齿
Half a stride short of fully fit.
体重莫名减了几斤是吧
Light, somewhat, a few pounds.
脸色也有点苍白
And some bit pallid, too.
老天 医生 你还不如一枪崩了我
Ah, Jesus, just shoot me, Doc.
告诉我今天星期几 艾尔
Name the day of the week, Al.
星期几之间有什么区别吗
The fuck difference does the day make?
劳烦您务必告诉我
I'd have you but say the name.
那就是星期二吧 你个吓人的臭老头
Tuesday then, you half a scarecrow-looking cocksucker.
今天是星期五
Friday, it is.
把星期五记成星期二
Mistaking Friday for Tuesday.
先给我挖个坑吧
Well, secure my burial plot.
你的体温比正常要高两度
Well, your temperature's two degrees above normal,
印堂发黑
features drawn,
面色发黄
flesh of a yellowish cast,
眼看就他妈的要病入膏肓了
Pending fucking developments...
你最好别沾酒了
I'd have you forbear from spirits.
-悉听尊便 -你别
- Under advisement. - Oh, no, no, no.
别跟我开玩笑 也别用这种轻蔑的语气
Don't you humor me, nor talk down to me neither,
也不要不请自来地到处鬼混
nor fix to mix in where you ain't been invited.
你怎么能这样说我
Whilst you comport the very like to me?
你的肝脏出了问题 艾尔
You went somewhat wrong at your liver, Al,
还是你自己一手造成的
is what you've God damn done!
酒保 你是睁眼瞎还是怎么的
Bar you being out-and-out blind,
你明知道他病了
you already know he's ill.
一分钟前
Minute past,
我还跟丹说呢 老大气色不好
words to Dan, "Boss is looking poorly.
看上去像是病了
Out of sorts."
他看上去像是没病吗 你这只蠢驴
Don't he look outta sorts, you goddamn donkey?
在他的诊断化验结果出来前
He is to forbear from spirits of any kind,
他什么酒都不能沾
until he's assayed and diagnosed.
要知道他完全可以去街上随便买♥♥酒喝
You know he'll just endeavor to import spirits in off the street?
那你就不准他喝啊
Well, you're not to allow it!
说来容易做来难啊
That's easier told than saddled and rode.
那你们就把他直接吊死啊 妈的
Well then, go ahead and hang him, goddamn it!
或者一枪崩了他
Blow his fuckin' head off!
这样大家都省事了
Save us all some time!
起床气有点重啊
Wrong side of the damn bed!
埃尔斯沃斯夫人 在下查理·乌特
Mrs. Ellsworth! Charlie Utter.
天呀
Oh my.
能久别重逢真是太开心了
What a grand surprise after such a piece of time.
我也是 乌特先生
For me, Mr. Utter, as well.
索菲亚 快下来吧
Sofia! Come on!
恕我冒昧 埃尔斯沃斯夫人
Am I past my place, Ms. Ellsworth,
你是为了银行的事回来的吗
asking if it's banking brings you back these parts?
对 是银行的事
Banking, yes.
我所投资的朽木镇银行
My interest in the Deadwood Bank,
现在规模越来越大了
which is an expanding institution...
埃尔斯沃斯夫人 这要放到几年前
Few years back, Mrs. Ellsworth,
会有人教那种无礼的家伙好好做人
bad manners like that woulda lead to a lesson in courtesy!
所幸还有像您这样难得的人在
Continuing grateful for hard-won maturity.
索菲亚 来和这位先生叙叙旧
Sofia, a gentleman wishes to renew acquaintances
查理·乌特向索菲亚小姐问好
Charlie Utter saying hello to Miss Sofia.
十年仿佛就在
The 10 years went past like--
弹指一挥间
somebody snapped their fingers.
您也好 乌特先生
Hello back, Mr. Utter.
-很高兴再见你 -谢谢
- It's lovely to see you again. - Thank you.
如果可以的话 我很乐意用马车
Hey, I'd be happy to convey you all
载二位去朽木镇上
into Deadwood camp in my wagon.
能有您相伴 还能搭个顺风车当然很好
As we would be for the transport, and your good company.
那就快上车吧
Oh well, come on.
希望我们还能赶上建州庆典
I hope we're in time for the statehood celebration.
我尽可能快马加鞭吧
Go as quick as I'm able.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetheart.
我帮你拿行李吧
Help you with that luggage.
谢了 我自己可以
Very kind, I'm okay.
我猜你会在镇上住一阵子吧
Well, I assume you'll be staying in town, darling.
失陪了
Pardon me.
去你那一晚要多少钱呢
There a price we can offer for that information?
你误会了
You have me wrong.
哦 你在这呢
Oh, there you are!
你好呀
Hello there.
请载我一程 我会付钱的
Looking for a ride. I can pay.
南达科他州加入了美国联邦
South Dakota marrying the United States.
哦 看她们学得多认真啊 赛斯
Oh! See, they're paying attention, Seth.
-早上好 小姑娘 -爸爸早啊
- Morning, miss. - Morning, Papa.
看来布洛克家族已准备好参加建州庆典了
Bullock clan ready for the statehood festivities.
你准备好了吗 老公
Are you ready, husband,
今天可有很多大人物到场
considering the visiting delegates include
还包括加州议员
the senator from California?
若是去庆祝的话 是的 我准备好了
To celebrate, yes, I am.
我倒挺想信你的
I'm tempted to believe you.
庆典煎饼出炉啦
Statehood pancakes coming out!
让开
Clear the way!
好啦 好啦 小家伙
All right, all right, little man.
这小子一心一意的 跟他老爸一样
Single-minded, this boy, like his old man.
你觉得这是优点吧
A virtue in your estimation.
愿主保佑我们享用圣餐
Lord, bless these gifts we ready to receive,
赐我们恩典来助我们冷静面对
and grant us grace to meet level-headed
今天可能遇到的
what challenges may come this day...
任何难关 挑衅或是恶人
no matter the provocation by lesser or evil men.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
今天
On this day
在我们的建州庆典上
of our statehood celebration...
我们要赞扬一位无比慷慨的人
...we honor a man who with unexampled generosity
他为朽木镇作出了巨大贡献
has give of himself to our Deadwood community.
尽管他已不再居住此地
Though no longer residing amongst us,
以加州为家
he calls California now his home.
他在南达科他州的朽木镇的
The man bases his considerable mining and real estate interest
矿业和房♥地♥产♥业上的投资十分可观
here in Deadwood, South Dakota.
现在有请各位
I ask you please