与我一起欢迎 来自伟大的加州
to greet with me now, the honorable
尊敬的的新科参议员
junior senator from the great state of California,
乔治·安布罗斯·赫斯特
George Ambrose Hearst!
大家早上好
Good morning to all!
首先我要感谢法纳姆镇长
And great thanks to Mayor Farnum
满溢着热情的欢迎致辞
for his generous words of welcome.
这使我十分动容
It moves me greatly,
能在多年后回到此地见证
returning after years have passed to witness
经由时间
the changes wrought
巧思和创新
by time,
所发生的日新月异的变化
ingenuity, and invention.
但无可否认的是
Though none would deny the facts
历史上所付出的代价
the cost of past,
由在场的各位所知晓的
we who gather have known together...
其中的一部分历史
Some portion of which must still
是用血的代价换来的
be measured in blood.
但朽木镇
Yet, the Deadwood community
已经日渐成熟
does enter its adulthood...
还真是振奋人心啊
And don't our spirits raise,
你个背后插刀 杀人放火
you murdering, conniving,
烧杀抢掠的狗东西
thieving cocksucker.
智谋与勇敢
Resourceful and resolute,
是新建的南达科他州的一重要部分
a vital part of the new-made state of South Dakota,
而本州
and this state
也是我们伟大祖国的一重要部分
a vital part of our fine country.
上天保佑
Amen to that!
谢谢您 议员
Thank you, Senator!
差两间房♥旅馆就客满了 崔西
Hotel's but two rooms short of fully occupied, Trixie,
游♥行♥还在如火如荼地进行
with the parade yet still in full swing.
恭喜你了 史达先生
Congratulations then, Mr. Star,
以及布洛克警长
to you and Marshal Bullock.
快用砖头给我脑袋来一下
Maybe mark the moment
好纪念这一刻
braining me with a fucking brick!
我得尽快娶你进门
I'd sooner put a ring on your finger.
那得先看这个孩子能不能活下来
Once first we've seen does the baby survive.
这就是你脑海里想结婚的唯一
That being, in your scripture, matrimony's single
理由和目的吗
reason and purpose.
我这个年纪的妓♥女♥能怀上孩子
Ain't we already awash in the miracle
不就已经是天大的奇迹了吗
of a whore of my vintage being pregnant at all?
那要不要穿的喜庆一点
Well, why not wear a sign, then?
像是从头到脚穿个大红袍
Dress in red, head to toe?
拜托了 崔西 你不该去外头露面
Please, Trixie. You oughtn't show your face outside.
我会吩咐人送来你喜欢的冰柠檬水
Lemonade's on its way with chips of ice, how you like.
休息一下
Rest now.
我感觉要挂了
I just got the fuck up.
好好休息吧
Rest.
亲妈爆♥炸♥的混账东西
Murdering motherless cocksucker.
赫斯特议员 尊敬的阁下
Oh, Senator Hearst! Your honor!
参议员 在他们被屠♥杀♥的十周年
On this 10th anniversary of them being butchered,
纪念日之际 我向你转达来自
I convey to you, Senator, memorial greetings
矿工埃尔斯沃斯和妓♥女♥珍的悼念问候
from the miner Ellsworth and prostitute Jen.
-但只有这两个人知道 -等等
- But two of the who knows how many - Hold it!
你为了赚钱做了多么肮脏的工作
you've done for while making your moneyed progress!
你难道不知道
Have I missed word of your appointment
新参议员的任命的消息吗
to some position of authority?
你问我知不知道你
Have I missed word of yours,
你个秃顶贱♥人♥
you bald-pated cunt?!
参议员 你最好小心点
Better watch yourself, Senator!
赫斯特先生
Mr. Hearst?
不是吗 先生
For ain't it so, sir.
当你在暗爽时
It's the thieving and throat-cutting,
他们被掠夺 被割喉
them's bloodied and dead in the mud,
浑身是血 烂在泥里
as still stiffens the member in your long-johns!
看在上帝的份儿上 他们为什么不走呢
Well, why not press forward, for Christ's sake?
等着她爆♥炸♥吗
Set herself aflame?
不 我不应该
Nor, ought I fail to remark
站在这个有利位置说道
the semblance from this vantage twixt
你的巧取豪夺的日子已经到头了
your very mug and a snatch has gone haired-over-sideways.
法纳姆镇长 这是
Mayor Farnum! It's a...
看来崔西并没有丢失她的天赋
Trixie hasn't lost her gift.
事实上她确实是
She ain't for a fact.
岁月都改变不了这一点
Time can't touch that.
让这个老狐狸
...letting this slimy cocksucker slither his way
在我们镇子里横行霸道
into our camp's inner workings!
你就是一个肮脏下流妓♥女♥
And aren't you the vile bodying
的卑鄙化身 快走
of a gutter-mouth trollop and tramp! Go.
-正如你是一个无♥耻♥的杀人犯 -走
- As you are of a murdering shitheel! - Now.
崔西
Trixie!
你没别的事儿干吗 崔西
What's left still to do, Trixie?
你想从楼梯上摔下去
Pitch yourself down the stairs?
然后断送我们孩子的幸福吗
End any chance of our child's well-being?
妈的
Jesus wept!
怎么了
What is it?
被你♥他♥妈♥的说中了 有点不对劲
Something amiss, as you fuckin' foresaw.
准备要生了吗
Ready for the doc we are?
-你快去找医生吧 -好
- Off you go then to fetch him. - Okay.
会没事的
I'll be good.
警长
Marshal!
乌特先生
Mr. Utter!
-你好 -你好 姑娘们
- Hello. - Hello, girls.
-查理叔叔向你们问好 -查理叔叔
- Greetings from Uncle Charlie. - Uncle Charlie!
很高兴再次见到你们俩
It's lovely to see you both again.
布洛克太太
Mrs. Bullock.
我记得你的阅读课上得很好
I remember your reading lessons so well.
埃尔斯沃斯太太和她的女儿
Mrs. Ellsworth here and her daughter,
需要一个房♥间
they need a room.
我告诉他们镇上最好的酒店就在那里
I told them best hotel in town's right there.
也许对酒店老板来说
Perhaps installing Mrs. Ellsworth in a suite
给埃尔斯沃斯太太安置一间套房♥
would be the considerate thing
是件挺体面的事儿
for the hotel's owner to do?
是的 当然
Yes, it would.
埃尔斯沃斯太太 你有订到房♥间吗
Mrs. Ellsworth, was there a room available?
呃 似乎
Uh, it-it seems...
我们得到了最后一个
we've secured the very last one.
看来今天是我的幸运日
Must be my lucky day.
我送你上楼
I'll walk you upstairs.
你一直以来都活在我的回忆中
You, having so lived in recollection,
警长
Marshal,
能再次见到你真是太高兴了
it is my considerable happiness to see you again.
埃尔斯沃斯太太 我比你见到我更高兴
No less a happiness, Mrs. Ellsworth, than of seeing you for me.
如同往日美梦再次苏醒
As a dream might come alive to draw a breath.
说得太多了
Said overmuch.
我发誓不会再来 但我知道我绝对会的
Vowed I wouldn't, but I absolutely knew I would.
你来之前为什么不写信告诉我
Why didn't you write of your arrival?
我没把握
Not sure.
我懂了
I see.
我想知道
I wonder,
布洛克先生
Mr. Bullock, if all
我的不速而来是否
unwitting...
给你带来了什么麻烦
I may have done something to upset an apple cart.
一点也不
Not at all.
很高兴再次见到你们俩
It's a pleasure to see you both again.
怎么了
What?
没什么 妈妈
Nothing, Mama.
布洛克 嘿 警长
Bullock! Hey, Marshal!
应该找个人来通知我
Just the man I was looking for, could warned me
埃尔斯沃斯太太的到来 查理
of Mrs. Ellsworth's return, Charlie.
妈的 别说你了 我都感到惊讶
How the fuck, when I was surprised myself?
至少不要把她安在我这该死的酒店里
Very least not deposit her in my goddamn hotel!
嘿 别说那些儿女情长的小事了
Hey, if you're finished rapping my knuckles,