Oh, God.
你怎么看斯塔布斯女士的情况
How would you, uh, describe the Stubbs woman's state of affairs?
不同于她所坚持的 我
Not seeing her consistent, I...
我认为琼妮·斯塔布斯沮丧忧郁的情绪
I say Joanie Stubbs' collecting her portion of
越来越重 就像这里的每个人一样
gloom and dismay, just like any of us.
那么
Well, suppo--
查理假如
Suppose, Charlie...
在这种情况下某个人有点性志
say a, a person had a interest in that situation,
在你看来 要怎么提这个比较尴尬
what, by your lights, would be a right way
的话题才比较好呢
of broaching the subject?
我可能会说
I'd maybe say...
你在为她考虑
you been thinking of her,
希望
hoping...
若她也为你考虑的话
if ever she thought of you,
也同样会是这样想的
her thinking would be friendly, too.
把你刚刚说的一字不落写下来 老混♥蛋♥
Write me that down to repeat it, you cocksucker.
你是懂得该怎么说 简
You know what to say, Jane.
你也知道该怎么做
What to do.
请你喝酒
I will stand you to a drink.
感情深一口闷
Down it along with you, too, far as that goes.
-就一口 -喝个屁的酒
- One drink. -Fuck one drink.
快找你姑娘去
Go find your girl.
快去找她
Go get her.
贝拉工会
乔安妮·
斯塔布斯
我得找人谈谈
I'd have a word,
和你们管事的也好
either with management,
或者哪个愿意面朝我的姑娘也好
or just some girl ain't on her back just now,
翘着脚的也行
legs straight up in the air!
如果你要找老板
If you want the boss,
乔安妮在楼上
Joanie's upstairs.
她忙吗
Busy?
-我不知道 -不 我们不知道
- I didn't see. - No, we didn't see.
斯塔布斯小姐 我是简·康娜妮
Jane Cannary come a-calling, Miss Stubbs.
您不赶我走的话我会十分感激
I'd be grateful if you'd hold your fire.
每个人都有挺大的空间嘛
Everyone got plenty of room?
好像也还凑合
Seem to be making due.
我和狄妮先出去了 乔安妮
Why don't me and Deenie just get outta here, Joanie?
我们可不想惹麻烦
We don't want no trouble.
来得好啊 简
Well arrived, Jane.
-欢迎回家 - 去你♥妈♥的♥
- Welcome home. - Go fuck yourself.
拿好她的香皂
Hold her soap!
好久不见
Considerable time since seeing you.
我这不是去周游国家 环游世界了嘛
Wasn't me setting off see the country, see the world.
我们确实回不到过去了吗
Weren't we sure as fuck done with each other back then?
我可没这么说过
Not on none of my say-so.
说吧 你想说什么
Well, go on. Say what you wanna say.
就是
Uh, just...
看到你回来了非常高兴
surprised to find you back here is all.
我非常感谢
I'd be grateful
你一直关注着
keeping opinions to yourself concerning
我的行踪和所在地
my whereabouts and purposes.
你想吵架的话就吵吧
You wanna brawl, we can do it.
像我这么大的人了 吵架不太合适
Brawling's unseemly, girl my age.
查理·乌特说你变得越来越好了
Charlie Utter said you been better.
是吗 查理真的这么说吗
Is that right? Charlie did?
我猜你不得不在吸嗨了后
High on dope, as I suppose you'd have to be,
来陪那些可怜虫
consorting with them miserable cunts.
新旧讨厌鬼都有
New old damn shooter coming out.
她深信当她离开了桌子 游戏就结束了
Believed the game shut down when she left the table.
乌特先生 你的这些砂矿地
These placer acres that you own, Mr. Utter,
深深吸引着我
captured my attention.
你是在找你之前派出的侦察兵吧
Scouts you sent previous made that clear.
一个我所尊敬其判断能力的人
People whose judgment I respect
分♥析♥这片财产的市场价
assay this property's market value
为3500美金
at $3,500.
似乎就我在前进道路上孤独地坚持着
Seems I'm the lone holdout on the path of progress.
为了些好报
By way of abbreviating our back and forth and...
我们就不一来一回地讨价还价吧
maybe generating some good will,
我再加500美元
I'd go 500 above.
给你
Offer you...
整整4000美元现金
4,000 even, cash money.
我父亲曾经教我
My father taught his boy,
用"猛抓狠打"描述可能会更准确
uh, "beat hell into him" might maybe be more accurate,
如果
how if, uh,
你所投资的土地正在崛起
early enough on,
你又开始得足够早的话
you credited the settlements was coming,
可以先用合理的价格买♥♥下它
bought acres reasonable,
适当地开♥发♥
developed 'em sensible,
牢牢守住 等待时机
hung onto 'em until the market come right,
有一天你会发现
of a day you might could wake up and find
你做了一个非常满意的投资
you made yourself a respectable investment.
你父亲思想很先进啊
Forward thinking was your father then.
而现在 他的儿子在证实他的预言
And now, here's his boy to confirm his papa's prediction.
恰恰相反
Contrary-wise,
人可能会
man might could...
有一些特殊的情感
come to certain special feelings.
像是一部分
Partial, say,
对一片土地的情感
to a piece of ground.
看着一条河
A river...
就这样从森林中蜿蜒流过
bending through the forest like so.
我拒绝你的买♥♥卖♥♥ 赫斯特先生
I decline your offer, Mr. Hearst,
谢谢你花时间和精力
thanking you for your time
来听我讲故事
and attention.
我多年的经验告诉我
My experience over time has come to be...
该开始谈判了
customarily, I am he who starts a negotiation.
你那些故事和名字也可以结束了
Names its finish, too.
也许今天早上
Maybe getting mother-fucked this morning
一个女人在大道上卖♥♥东西
in the thoroughfare, by a woman in the bargain,
而其中有样东西吸引了你回头去看
has somewhat got your back up.
而你就做作地在回头路上
Not the accolade you'd looked for
寻求你那该死的赞美
out your return to fuckin' camp.
先生 评价别人
Proffering that assessment, sir,
不是你职责所在
is hardly your proper bailiwick.
目前来说 我他妈就这么做了
Far as that, I went and proffered it any-fuckin'-way.
在场有没有人
Any soul on the grounds
和海象极其相似
bearing mortal likeness to a walrus,
举起你的右手或吹个口哨
raise up your right hand or whistle.
你 汤姆·纳托尔
You, Tom Nuttall!
把你的右手举起来
Up with your right,
或撅起你的嘴吹口哨
or purse your damn lips and blow!
别白费力气了
Pitiful effort.
欢迎回家 简
Welcome home, Jane.
只是因为某件事
'Scription to propose.
墓碑直立在棺材上
Tombstone above a casket.
就在这个点
"On this spot...
这里坐着比尔·希科克
"Was Bill Hickok
他被粗暴地毙命
"foully slayed,
就一个小子弹就打爆了他的头
"brains blown to bits...
是懦夫杰克·麦考尔动的手
"by the coward Jack McCall!
都沉睡在这底下
"'Neath this building, too,
往后
"days to come,
这重任就要寄托在
"will rest the remains of
简·阿迪斯·康娜妮的身上了
"Jane Ardis Cannary,
不认识我的人只知道我乃灾星
"known as Calamity to strangers,
但对比尔·希科克来说
"and to Bill Hickok
我却是他的知心朋友
"as a very good friend.
在这个
"At the place
他痛苦逝去的地方
"of his sorrowful demise,
愿我的灵魂能在这小心守望
"may Jane's spirit stand vigilante watch
好像在人生中看到了自己的无能
as in life she found herself unable."