关门了 酒馆要关门了
Shut the place down. Bar's closed!
都他妈的从这滚出去
Go on, get the fuck outta here!
我要学着在你和该死的赫斯特
I'd learn the import of that look
之间做做样子
passed twixt you and fuckin' Hearst.
给警长拿杯威士忌
Get the marshal a whiskey.
我他妈什么都不想喝
I don't want a fuckin' drink.
所以 布洛克
Say, Bullock,
这家伙没用多少时间处理他的应尽事务
a fella, not many hours left to order his affairs,
而是花在了其他事情上
applied them that remained, naming such
还美其名曰需要优先处理
purposes that he'd give primacy.
不管你答不答应 艾尔
Deal me in or don't, Al.
我他妈才不会半途而废
I'd not be fucked halfway up.
赫斯特来过 假装大发慈悲
Hearst stopped by, wanted to bury the hatchet.
想用用少得可怜的钱和影响力
Pool revenue and influence
来换崔西的命
in exchange for Trixie's life.
他计划在乌特的地♥产♥上铺电♥话♥线
Planning to run telephone wires across Utter's property.
木材都要按他的要求摆
Lumber lies at his claim.
他把这些告诉你时 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么说
Him conveying that to you, you said fuckin' what?
-我同意了 -结果呢
- I let the offer sit. - To what fucking end?
布洛克 你说话可以委婉一点吗
You ever think, Bullock, of not going straight at a thing?
不能
No.
接下来呢 艾尔
What's the move, Al?
我真希望我他妈的知道
Wish the fuck I knew.
杀了查理·乌特就改变了游戏规则
Killing Charlie Utter changes the game.
有个目击证人可以作证
Say the man has an eyewitness to bring to bear.
他叫什么名字
Name him.
萨缪尔·费尔德
Samuel Fields.
这位黑鬼将军能作什么证
The Nigger General was an eyewitness to what?
为查理·乌特作证
Eyewitness to them as did for Charlie Utter.
因此我们需要一场他妈的完美的谋杀
And thereby need a good fuckin' murdering.
我们必须守法
Sidestepping legal administration.
如果连赫斯特都不遵守法律
Well, if it ain't for Hearst to follow the law,
你♥他♥妈♥还遵守个鬼
why the fuck should it be for you?
布洛克 你脸上这幅鬼表情是什么意思
Now, how should I construe that look on your mug, Bullock?
艾尔 我的职责不是遵守法律
My job ain't to follow the law, Al.
而是先理解法律
My job is to interpret it,
再依法行事
then enforce it... accordingly.
你最好规劝一下你的伙伴
You best counsel your partner proper,
确保其母亲和孩子的安全
the safety of mother and child.
索尔和我会负责的
Sol and me'll see to it.
赫斯特很快就会
Hearst won't take long
暴露他那恶心腐♥败♥的本性
before he honors the rigors of his putrid fuckin' nature.
他会遭报应的
He'll want an answer.
我帮你会转告的
I'll deliver your fuckin' answer.
电♥话♥在我的房♥间里
Fuckin' telephone in my joint.
酒馆是一个避难所
Saloon is a sanctuary.
每个人都配拥有
Every man worth the name
识而不得的价值
knows the value of being unreachable.
斯威伦根先生 请允许我现在服侍你
Will you have me suck your prick now, Mr. Swearengen?
我拒绝你之后你会改变心意吗
What has changed since early when I declined the offer?
我看起来像是会马上变得金枪不倒吗
Do I look suddenly robust, unimpededly erect?
我告诉过你 我不行了
I am out, as I told you,
应酬 活动 啥都不行了
of sorts, commission, activity.
甚至越来越记不住所有
And more and more forgetful what the whole
明示了的下流污秽的事
sordid fuckin' business is to signify.
我不介意被忘记
Plenty I wouldn't mind forgetting.
过来这里 过来
Hey, come over here. Come on.
之前你弄掉了这个
You dropped this earlier.
不管你信不信 我很看重它
Real or not, I value it high.
这可是个珍贵的纪念金币
That is a goddamn gold commemorative
值12到14美元
worth 12 to $14.
你能告诉我今天早上
Can I ask who the woman was earlier today,
在酒店阳台上大叫的女人是谁吗
yelling from the hotel balcony?
一个不怕死的人
One who ain't afraid to die.
你还看到谁了
And who you'd see live?
这就是问题所在
Well, that's the question.
我走了之后 谁来保护她
When I'm gone, who'll protect her?
上帝能有求必应吗 布洛克能吗
Can the Jew do what needs to be done? Can Bullock?
上帝 救救我
Oh Christ, save me.
我对她有感觉吗
Have I feelings for her?
难道我在这年纪失去了一个心爱的女人吗
Am I that fuckin' lost a cunt, a man my age?
令我伤感的是
Makes me wanna weep,
你让我想起了我父亲
how you remind me of my dad.
不要把你莫名的关系缠在我脖子上
Don't you hang your relations around my neck.
这是一个悲伤的夜晚
It's a sad night.
有什么烧着 了
Something's afire.
上帝
Christ.
我确实有感觉
I do have feelings.
敬查理·乌特
Charlie Utter.
把崔西捉拿归案可费了不少劲儿啊
So much to rounding up Trixie for me.
昨晚不是你让小吴回避一下嘛
Well last night, you sent little Wu with a notion to abstain!
是吗
Did I now?
医生并不是百分百赞成
Doc is not 100% all the way to the top persuaded
你现在就起床
that you oughta be up and about just yet.
医生有啥建议他爱咋咋地
Doc's got a call to his own fuckin' opinion,
但不要他妈的
but not to be blabbin'
对我的计划
about what pertains or ain't
指手画脚
to my fuckin' plans, huh?!
真♥他♥妈♥的操透了心
Fucking drenched.
艾尔 你起来干什么
What are you doing up, Al?!
这医生真♥他♥妈♥闲得蛋疼
Well, this is fucking pain in the balls.
老天
Jesus Christ!
我欠查理一次送行 医生
I owe Charlie Utter a sending off, Doc.
该死 艾尔
Oh, goddamn it, Al.
丹
Hey, Dan!
你做到了 不是吗
You do it, huh?
我们每人掬一把泥土给他吧
Handful of dirt from each of us?
敬查理·乌特
Charlie Utter.
♪ 你该独自 ♪
♪ You gotta walk it ♪
♪ 离去了 ♪
♪ by yourself ♪
♪ 旁无一人相伴 ♪
♪ There's nobody else... ♪
乌特先生习惯性地让我穿过他的地盘
Mr. Utter's accustomed to letting me cross
并在分隔他的和赫斯特先生
his land and fish the stream
的土地的小溪里钓鱼
that separates his acres from Mr. Hearst.
我到那里后大概过了15分钟
He come 'round about a quarter
他正好路过
past the second I caught,
我还想着他可能会
me expecting his purpose to
问候我最近怎么样
ask how I was faring.
我听到一声枪响 然后立马就跑了
I heard a rifle shot, and took the fuck off.
你能认出是谁开的枪吗
Could you identify the man who did it?
不 先生 我不能
No, sir, I cannot.
因为我根本没看见他
Because I didn't see him.
你说的是实话吗
You being you?
是的 我的肤色不会改变事实
Me being the color I am, yes, sir.
不过我希望我能
I wish I could.
我再和你说一次 警长
I'ma say this once to you, Marshal.
我会让自己仍抱有希望
I'm gonna let myself hope
关于你不会允许他们因为一些
that you don't permit 'em stringing me up
我他妈完全没做的事情而把我吊死
over something I had nothing to do with, not fuck all.
萨缪尔 现在还没人想用私刑来惩罚你
Nobody's trying to lynch you at this moment here, Samuel.
如果你认真地看着我
And if you look at me hard,
你就会知道
you'll know
他们在绞死你之前
they'll have to kill me down the road
得先从我的尸体上踏过去
before they get to do it then.
希望你在出言不逊之前想清楚了 警长
Bless you seeing clear to say so, Marshal,
并且给我找个好律师
and get me a good goddamn lawyer.
抱歉迟到了 痛风作怪了
Sorry for the lateness. Gout's flaring.
我刚在医生那里
Was at the Doc's.
最近经常听到你痛风的事啊 哈利
Been hearing about your gout a lot lately, Harry.
就像魔鬼拿着小叉在戳我一样
Pokes me like devil's in there working with a tiny pitchfork.