I lose.
我输了。
This is your last warning, Mr. White.
这是最后一次警告,白色先生。
I didn't say I wouldn't play.
我没说,我不玩。
I said I lose.
我说了,我输了。
You are a brave old man, Ray Callahan.
你是个勇敢的老人,雷·卡拉汉。
An ancient warrior.
一个古老的战士。
And a fool.
和一个傻瓜。
Have we got a results show lined up for you,ladies and gentlefolk?
女士们先生们,我们已经为你们准备好结果了吗?
Look out for the alert.
注意警报。
You do not wanna miss this.
你们不容错过这个的。
Guys.
伙计们。
(授权通过)
I fucking have it.
我他妈地拿到授权了。
Okay.
好的。
Okay. Listen up, boys and girls.We have a location.
好吧。孩子们,听好了。我们知道地点了。
Great news. Trading estate, 30 minutes west of here.
重大消息。位于工业园区,往西30分钟车程。
Two strike teams are prepping to go.
两支突击队准备出发。
20 minutes out.
二十分钟后到达。
The results show has started.
“结果秀”已经开始了。
I repeat.The results show is live.
我再说一遍。“结果秀”正在直播。
Copy that.
收到。
You again?
你又来了?
Welcome. Welcome.
欢迎。欢迎。
To the results edition of Russian Roulette.
来到俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘的“成果”一集。
Let's remind ourselves of why we are here.
让我们提醒自己,我们为什么在这里。
I didn't say I wouldn't play.
我没说,我不玩。
I said I lose.
我说我输了。
You gotta hand it to Mr. White there.
你得把它交给白色先生。
That was bold, ballsy.
这很大胆,要有勇气。
Made me rethink things.
让我重新思考一下。
And I want to honor him for the samurai he is.
我想向他致敬,因为他是一名武士。
No, not Samurai, exactly.
不,确切地说,不是武士。
Kamikaze would be more apt.
“神风特攻队”更合适。
So my preening public,we have two lucky losers.
所以,我的好朋友们,我们有两个幸运的失败者。
I know. Two.How entertaining is that?
我知道。两名。这有多有趣?
But who's it gonna be?
但会是谁呢?
Is it gonna be Mr. White or Miss Red?
是白色先生,还是红色小姐?
And it seems you can't decide either.
而你似乎也无法做出决定。
And I don't blame you.They're equally killable.
我不怪你们。他俩同样是可杀的。
I'll tell you what.
我要告诉你们。
Why don't we ask our friend at the Portland PD,
我们何不问问,我们在波特兰警局的朋友,
seeing as you and your fed pals
are so keen to get involved in our little project here?
既然你和你的联调局的朋友,都这么想参与我们的小节目?
Let's get you involved.
让你们也参与进来吧。
Are you watching,
你在看着吗,
Detective Ben Jacobs?
本·雅各布斯警探?
Portland's very own short fuse, ladies and gentlemen,
with a trigger all his own, his beloved mother and sister.
波特兰的易怒之人,女士们先生们,他有他自己的导火索,他亲爱的母亲和妹妹。
Are you there, Ben?
你在吗,本?
Cathy.
凯西。
I don't think you should be in here for this, Lisa.
我觉得你不该来这里,莉莎。
Well, I don't know how long we can hang around.
我不知道,我们还能在这里呆多久。
I-- hang around.
我...在闲逛。
Am I good or am I good,huh?
我是好,还是不好?
Okay. Good to go.
好吧。可以去了。
I'm engaging.
我参与进去了。
Affirmative.
要万无一失。
Ah, there you are.
啊,你在那儿啦。
(屏幕显示:397人在线。本以“波特兰警局”昵称,加入进游戏)
Of course, you are. I mean, you wouldn't
wanna miss this either, would you?
你当然是。我是说,你也不想错过这个,对吧?
I mean,what else is there to watch?
我是说,还有什么可看的?
Ben.
本。
Sergeant Benjamin Andrew Jacobs,
本杰明·安德鲁·雅各布斯警司,
I have a gift for you.
我有个礼物要送给你。
The gift of a choice.
让你拥有选择权。
White or red? Red or white.
白色的还是红色的? 红的或白的。
-What the fuck? -The choice is yours.
-怎么回事? -选择权在你。
Think of yourself lucky you didn't have to bid for the privilege.
你该庆幸自己,不用为这个特权而竞价。
Strike teams, are you there?
突击队,你们在吗?
Five minutes out.
五分钟后,出击。
-Five fucking minutes.-Don't be shy now.
-该死的五分钟。 -现在,别再害羞了。
If you don't choose,I'll choose.
如果你不选择,我来选择。
And I'll choose to kill 'em both.
我会选择,把他们都杀了。
It would, after all,be the only fair thing to do.
毕竟,这是唯一公平的做法。
This is so fucked up.
这太操蛋了。
You can't do this, Ben.
你不能这么做,本。
-You can't kill one. -I'm saving one.
-你一个都不能杀。 -我要留一个。
Jesus.
上帝。
-Ben-- -What do you want me to do?
-本... -你想让我做什么?
You want me to let both die?
你想让我,让这两人都去死吗?
Wait.
等一下。
The strike teams are on their way.
突击队已经在路上了。
He's bluffing.
他在虚张声势。
-This guy does not bluff. -Let it play out.
-这家伙不是在虚张声势。-让它演完。
-Cathy-- Cathy-- -Ben--
-凯西...凯西... -本...
I'm gonna have to put a clock on you, Ben.
我得给你定个时间,本。
You see, my viewers, they don't like no awkward silences.
你看,我的观众不喜欢尴尬的沉默。
-Strike teams, are you there? -Two minutes out.
-突击队,你们在吗? -还有两分钟。
We don't fucking have two minutes.
我们连该死的两分钟时间,都没有。
太变♥态♥了
夫人们,我们赴晚宴,要迟到了,请快点。
等一下,这节目真的很吸引人。
是的,别出声。
Going dark.
进入黑暗了。
If we cannot rely on you to make a moral choice,who can we rely on?
如果我们不能依靠你,做出道德的选择,我们还能依靠谁呢?
The likes of me.
依靠像我这样的人吧。
[officer 1] Breech her up.
[警官1]用破门器。
[officer 2] Breeching. Alpha team, go!
[警官2]门破了。A组,出发!
On your six.
在你目标下方。
Alpha [indistinct] Charlie.
A组 [听不清] C组。
Gonna have to push you for an answer, Ben.
我得逼你回答了,本。
Talk to me.
跟我说。
Alpha team,there's nothing here.
A组,这里什么都没有。
Fucking Christ!
真见鬼!
Strike team two.
第二突击队。
The whole fucking warehouse is empty.
整个仓库都是空的。
Ben, come on now.
本,别这样。
This is a matter of civic duty.
这是公民义务的问题。
In five, four, three, two, one.
倒数五,四,三,二,一。
And there it is.
就是这样。
(本敲一个数字键,“2”)
You've chosen to save Ms. Red
你选择了救红色小姐
and kill the old warrior.
而杀死白色先生。
It means a lot.
这很重要。
Whoops.
哎呀。
Fuck! Fuck!
该死!该死!
You fucking animal.
你这该死的畜生。
Oh, by the way, I hope your,
顺便说一句,我希望你的,
um, colleagues enjoyed that little excursion.
嗯,同事们,喜欢这次短途旅行。
I really must send you into town next time.
下次,我真得派你们进城去。
Pick up my dry cleaning.
顺便帮我,取干洗的衣服。
See you tomorrow,ladies and gentlemen,
for another blood rendition of Russian Roulette.
明天见,女士们先生们,再来一场血腥的俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌。
Wait, wait, wait,
wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等,...,...,等等。
These-- these viewing figures.
这些...这些收视率。
Oh, my.
哦,我的天。
I-I-I don't know what to say.
我,我,我不知道该说什么了。
I mean...
我想说...
...my-- my heart is full.
...我的,我的内心很充实。
No, you complete me.
不,是你们成全了我。
You do. I do this for you.
是你们。我做这些,也是为了你们。
I love you all. I do.
我爱你们大家。真的。
But listen,I do have some bad news for all concerned.
听着,我有坏消息要告诉大家。
The next episode will be our last.
下一集,将是最后一集。
电影精选列表