They're all wearing color-coded armbands.
他们都戴着不同颜色的臂带。
Sam Clark, Mr. Yellow.
山姆.克拉克,“带黄色臂带”先生。
The rock-paper-scissor guy went missing six nights ago
after leaving a downtown nightclub.
“石头剪刀布男”六天前,从市中心的夜♥总♥会♥出来后失踪了。
Witnesses say he was drunk.
目击者称他当时喝醉了。
Friends say he's teetotal.
朋友们说他滴酒不沾。
Sasha Morgan, Mr. Blue.
萨沙·摩根,那个缠蓝色臂带的先生。
OTH, discharged from the army six months ago.
退伍军人,六个月前退伍。
Possession of drugs.
携带有毒品。
Pretty much disappeared off the system.
几乎从系统中消失了。
We're guessing homeless or drifting between temporary addresses
so he could have been abducted at any time.
我们猜他,要么是无家可归,要么是居无定所,所以,他随时可能被绑♥架♥。
This is not a deep fake, Ben.This is real.
这不是在做“搞怪秀”,本,这是真的。
We're doing acoustic analysis of the audio.
我们正在对音频,进行声学分♥析♥。
It can tell us the size of the room,
maybe even the layout, and, uh,
它可以告诉我们,房♥间的大小,甚至是布局,还有,呃,
background noises can give some suggestion
to the site's location, um...
背景噪音,可以给我们一些关于场地位置的提示,嗯…
about hacking the feed though,
关于“黑”进视频的事,
I-- I-- I wanted to suggest something.
我...我...我想提个建议。
-What? -Um, well, someone.
-什么? -嗯,那么,如果有人。
If there's one person who stands a chance
of breaking this IP wide open...
如果有一个人,有机会突破这个IP...
-its [indistinct] Larch. -Are you out of your mind?
-这是 [听不清] 拉尔策。 -你在胡说什么?
Which is why I decided not to bullshit,
所以我决定不说罗嗦了,
detective,and say it like it is.
警探,实话实说。
I studied Larch's case for my major.
我研究过拉尔策的案例。
The guy's in a league of his own.
这家伙单独作案。
And you're the one who got him, so.
是你抓到他的,所以。
His lawyers reached out to us last year on the Bowler case,
他的律师,去年就“鲍勒的案子”联♥系♥了我们,
-offering his help. -He offers his help every year.
-他说要提供帮助。 --他每年都说要提供帮助。
Well, maybe this time you should say yes.
也许这次,你应该答应他。
So you're admitting you're not up to it.
所以,你承认了,你做不到。
I'm admitting--
我得承认...
-What? -We need a specialist.
-什么? -我们需要“特殊人才”。
So, how was it?
那么,怎么样啊?
Good. I think.
我觉得,很好。
I hope.
我希望如此。
Sofia was such a great help.
索菲亚帮了大忙。
Well, I liked what I saw.
那么,我很高兴,我所看到的。
Well done.
干的不错。
See you tomorrow.
明天见。
See you tomorrow.
明天见。
Someone deserves a drink.
该喝一杯,庆祝一下。
A tradition at the end of your first day
to celebrate joining our happy little family.
在你第一天结束的时候,有个“传统庆祝”加入我们幸福的“小家庭”。
I probably shouldn't.
也许,我不应该这样。
Wouldn't want to break a tradition on your first day.
谁都不想第一天,就打破传统。
Okay, why not? [chuckles]
好的,为什么不呢? [笑声]
[suspenseful music playing]
[悬疑的音乐响起]
[Sofia] Didn't make an American degenerate out of you yet?
[索菲亚]还没把你变成一个堕落的美国人吗?
America, yes.
-美国人? -是的。
But degenerate, no, not so much.[laughs]
但说起“堕落”,不,没有那么严重。[笑声]
-The American dream. -Now you're talking.
-美国梦。 -现在,你正在说呢。
We have to drink to that.
我们得为此干杯。
[light jazz playing]
[轻快爵士乐响起]
-[both slurping] -Mm.
-[两人都在吸管] -嗯。
Do you have a husband?
你有丈夫吗?
No, not anymore luckily.
幸运的是,现在没有了。
But I have my true love.
但我有我的真爱。
This is Lev, my little kotik.
这是列夫,我的小寇蒂克。
Kotik, what's that? Oh!
寇迪克,那是什么?哦!
That's what I call my son.
我就是这么称呼我儿子的。
Lev means lion.
列夫的意思是狮子。
Kotik means little cat.
寇蒂克的意思是小猫。
Sweet. And who's with him now?
太可爱了。他现在和谁在一起?
-My mom. -Ah, she moved here as well.
-我妈妈。 -啊,她也搬来了。
Yeah, that's what family's all about, right?
是啊,这就是家庭的意义,对吧?
Yes.We have to drink to that too.
是的。我们也得为此干杯。
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
[Sasha] Hey.
[萨沙]嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
I know you're scared...
我知道你很害怕...
but try not to make a sound.
但尽量别出声。
Don't move.
别动。
We're not allowed to talk.
我们不能说话。
We think the cameras are above us...
我们认为摄像头在我们上面...
so we can communicate a little if we lie like this.
所以,我们这样躺着,就可以交流一下。
No movement. Just whispers.
别动。只是低声说话。
My name is Sasha.
我名叫萨沙。
Katia.
卡蒂娅。
Where are we?
我们这是在哪里?
We don't know.
我们都不知道。
What do they want?
他们想干什么?
[Sasha] Hey, hey, hey, hey.
[萨沙]嘿。嘿,嘿,嘿。
It's okay, Katia.
没事了,卡蒂娅。
You can do this.
你可以这么做。
They're going to be watching now as you've just come in,
你刚进来,他们就在监视你,
so we need to lay low for a while.
所以,我们得谨慎一些。
But Katia, keep your mind clear.
但是卡蒂亚,要保持头脑清醒。
Keep strong.
保持强壮。
We're going to need everyone's strength to get out of here.
我们需要大家的力量,才能离开这里。
Because that's what we're gonna do.
因为,这就是我们要做的。
Understand?
明白吗?
Did you think for a second she might get away,ladies and gentlemen?
女士们先生们,你们有没有想过她会逃走?
Just playing with you.
逗你们玩呢。
Don't forget to tune in tomorrow
to meet our wonderful new contestant,
明天别忘了收看我们精彩的新选手,
the second Ms. Green.
第二位“绿带女士”。
All road signs and identifying markers have been blurred,
所有的标记和标识,都被“模糊化”了,
but we have enough other information to go on.
但是,我们有足够的其他信息,可以继续。
Looks like here.
看这里。
Looks like Portland.
看起来像是在波特兰。
On our fucking watch.
那是在我们他妈的,眼皮底下。
[mysterious music playing]
[神秘的音乐播放]
Is he all good
他真的很好吗,
or is this one getting to him?
还是这事影响到他了?
This is what he does, okay?
这就是他的工作,好吗?
He finds missing people.
他寻找失踪的人。
We all know what happened.
我们都知道发生了什么。
Thinking about what Parker suggested?
在想帕克的建议吗?
No.
不是。
We need Larch.
我们需要拉尔策。
[indistinct shouting]
[含混的喊叫声]
[door buzzes]
[门蜂鸣声]
How are you, detective?
你好吗,警探?
The dark web.
“暗网”上的。
Hm.
嗯。
Rinsed and shredded, no doubt.
被冲洗了和被切碎的,毫无疑问。
But there's always a way.
但总会有办法的。
You would know.
你会知道的。
[chuckles] Oh gosh.
[笑声]哦,天呐。
The market changes rapidly, Ben.
市场变化很快,本。
Haven't been here three years. What I know is prehistoric by now.
我已经退出江湖三年了。我现在知道的,都是“史前”的东西了。
So I'm wasting my time.
那么说,我在浪费时间了。
He's going live with some of these?
他拿这些东西,进行直播吗?
[suspenseful music playing]
[播放悬疑音乐]
Yeah.
是的。
Within the closed network?
在封闭的网络中?
-I think so. -No social media?
-我想是的。 -没有上社交媒体吗?
Nothing we can see.
电影精选列表