Yeah. I got the email.
是的。我收到邮件了。
That shithead's sending out fucking emails now?
那混♥蛋♥现在又发邮件了?
-I knew he would. -Let him.
-我知道,他会的。 -让他发吧。
Because the good news is, we're in.
因为好消息是,我们“进去”了。
-You hacked it? -Mr. Larch hacked it.
-你破解它了? -拉尔策先生“破解进去”了。
You're welcome, Ben.
不客气,本。
-How? -The email was a leaky nut.
-怎么进去的? -那个邮件是个“有漏洞的螺母”。
Just rolled on right past the gatekeepers.
我们就能从“守门人”身旁溜进。
-We're undetected? -Of course, man.
-我们是未被发现的? -当然了,伙计。
My God,what do you take me for?
天啊,你把我当什么了?
How do you know for sure?
你怎么能确定知道?
This is the exclusive members list.
这是专属会员名单。
These are the guys who place bets and gamble.
这些人喜欢下注和赌博。
238 members are online and active right now, hmm?
现在有238个在线活跃会员,对吗?
[Ben] But there's no sign of us.
[本]但是没有我们的踪迹。
238 sick people who will get their reckoning one day.
这238个变♥态♥,总有一天,会得到报应的。
Is that how you seriously talk for real?
听你这样严肃地说,就像真动怒了?
-It's just like the movies-- -Shut the up fuck up, Larch.
-这就像看电影... -闭上你那该死的嘴,拉尔策。
What have we got on the feed?
上传的视频里有什么信息?
Clear view of the prisoners.
能清楚地看到“囚犯们”。
Contestants.
那几位选手。
It's a game.
这是一场游戏。
They're getting ready for broadcast.
他们正在准备播出。
Ahoy there!
啊嗨,我来了!
As you, my fine friends will recall,
我的好朋友们会记得,
Mr. White here...
这位白色先生...
Alex lost the last round.
亚历克斯,输了最后一局。
He dodged... [groans] ...the bullet, literally.
他躲开了...[呻♥吟♥声]...子弹,可以这么说。
But in doing so,he missed the point...
但他这么做,就忽略了一点...
[imitates death rattle] ...fatally.
[模仿死亡的声音]...必死无疑的。
Now,before the main event,
I would like to welcome our new viewers.
现在,在主要活动开始之前,我想欢迎我们的新观众。
It's great to have you with us, folks.
很高兴大家能来,亲们。
Please enjoy the show.
请欣赏表演。
It's gonna be a blast.
这将是场狂欢的冲击。
Ha!
哈!
What's he talking about?
他在说什么?
-Us? -You.
-我们? -你。
How does he know we're watching?
他怎么知道,我们在监视?
Not from the IP.We're invisible.
不是来自IP。我们是“隐身”的。
You said we were undetectable.
你说过,我们是不会被发现的。
I told you he'd be expecting this.
我还告诉过你,他会预料到的。
Either that or the setup is seriously,
admirably way more sophisticated than you thought.
要么是那样,要么就是,这个设置,比你想象的,要复杂得多。
How the fuck are we not able to shut this whole fucking shit show down?
该死的,我们怎么就没办法,结束这场闹剧?
More importantly,
更重要的是,
Happy Dan from the good old US of A
was the winner with a pledge of 300K.
来自美国的“快乐丹”,以30万的承诺,成为赢家。
Well done to you, Happy Dan,
干得好,快乐丹,
or Happier Dan now,I should imagine.
或我能想象,还有“更快乐的丹”加注。
So without further ado,what's on the trolley tonight?
废话少说,看看今晚小餐车上有什么?
-Going out with a bang.
-被一枪撂倒。
Missing the point.
射偏了。
Or celebrating with fizz.
或喝一杯“充气饮料”。
(下水道专用清洁剂)
Who writes these lines? Oh, actually I do.
谁写的这些台词? 哦,实际上,是我写的。
Happy Dan, you have 30 seconds to make your mind up.
“快乐丹”,你有30秒的时间做决定。
As usual,we ask our plucky loser to say a few final words.
像往常一样,我们请勇敢的失败者,说几句遗言。
Please. Please!
别这样,求你了!
We got to get 'em to work on their final words.
我们得让他们想想最后的遗言。
This is good television.We're missing a trick.
这是一部好电视节目。我们错过了一个技巧。
-We really are. -[Larch] Impressive.
-我们真的。 -[拉尔策]他要引人注目。
He's gaining confidence.You notice that?
他越来越有信心了。你注意到了吗?
Happy Dan... ...your time is up.
“快乐丹”...你的时间到了。
Please ping your punishment.
请选择你的惩罚手段。
I'm so glad you chose that one.
我很高兴你选了那个。
The chateau bleach.A most excellent choice.
城♥堡♥里的水变白了。一个非常好的选择。
Thank you. Thank you.Thank you.
谢谢你!谢谢你!谢谢你!
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
I finally get to see what drain cleaner does
to the insides of a terrified man.
我终于可以看看,下水道清洁剂对一个吓坏了的人的内脏,有什么影响了。
I've been wondering since I was 12.
我从12岁起就在想。
This is fucking insane.
这他妈,太疯狂了。
Mr. White, it's been a pleasure to have you with us.
白色先生,很高兴你能来。
But as-- who was it?
但是...是谁呢?
Oh, someone once said,
哦,有人曾经说过,
all good things must come to an end.
所由的美好的事,终有结束。
Bad things too.
不好的事,也是如此。。
I don't think he wants it, folks.
我觉得他不想要,伙计们。
I'm killing that motherfucker.
我要杀了那个混♥蛋♥。
Careful what you wish for, Ben.
你别太冲动了,本。
Please.
别这样。
I'm begging. Please.
我求你了。别这样。
I know, but see,this is all about giving the audience
我知道,但这一切都是为了给观众们
what they signed up for.
想要看到的东西。
I think we're just gonna
have to make this a little more watchable.
我觉得,我们得把这个弄得,更有看头。
That's more like it.
这还差不多。
Shall we begin?
我们开始,好吗?
Alex, how are ya?
亚历克斯,你好吗?
Yeah, I'm-- I'm good.
是的,我...我很好。
That's good.
那就好。
-Would you like a drink? -Yeah.
-你想喝点什么吗? -好的。
See, you look like you could do with a little refreshment.
看,你看起来需要再来些茶点。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay. You sure?
好吗?你确定吗?
-Yeah. -Okay.
-是的。 -好吧。
And there it is,my viewing vultures.
而这就是我的,“视觉饕餮”。
Another unlucky loser on Russian Roulette.
又一个倒霉的俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌客。
Look out for a brand new contestant
coming soon to a screen screen near you.
请注意,一个全新的选手,即将来到你身边的屏幕上。
[Captain Larson] Now we got this shit to deal with.
[拉尔森警监]现在,我们有麻烦事,要对付了。
Just great.
非常好。
Those goddamn news boys, man.
这些该死的新闻记者。
(游戏直播杀手惊现于世)
[reporter 1 on TV] Is it true the FBI will be taking over the case?
[电视上的记者1] 联邦调查局真的要接手这个案子吗?
[reporter 2] Do you concede Portland PD
have failed the people of this city?
[记者2]你承认波特兰警局辜负了市民吗?
[reporter 3] Why didn't you inform the public
that a killer was on the loose?
[记者3]你为什么不告诉公众,凶手还在逃呢?
[reporter 4] Do you have any suspects?
[记者4]你们有嫌疑犯吗?
[reporter 5] How many have been killed so far?
[记者5]到目前为止有多少人丧生?
-Two. -[reporter 5] Who are they?
-两位。 -[记者5]他们是谁?
We're not yet releasing that information.
我们还没有公布这一信息。
[reporter 3] Are they demanding a ransom?
[记者3]他们要求赎金吗?
[Ben] The feds?
[本] 联邦调查局吗?
-Working with us, not taking over.-Same thing, boss.
-来协助我们查案,不是来接管。 -都一回事,头儿。
We need to do whatever it takes to shut this motherfucker down.
我们要不惜一切代价,让这个混♥蛋♥闭嘴。
So quite frankly, I don't give two shits who the boss is.
所以坦白说,我根本不在乎,我的领导是谁。
-But-- -[agent] Officers.
-但是... -[探员] 警官们。
Captain Larson.
拉尔森警监。
Miss Red and Mr. Yellow, exercise time.
红色小姐和黄色先生,锻炼时间到了。
Are these prisoner's IDed?
这些是囚犯的身份报告吗?
It's all on the file.
所有的都在上面。
-Anything connecting them? -They're just randoms.
-有什么联♥系♥吗? -他们只是随机的。
He's picking them up off the street.
他是在街上绑♥架♥他们的。
Random? Like spinning a wheel?
随机? 就像赌盘转轮?
Potluck who gets picked?
就像在自助餐台上选餐?
Always the same one carries the keys.
总是同一个人拿着钥匙。
Whoever stands in that corner...
不管是谁站在那个角落...
if we can overpower them,we have a chance.
如果我们能制♥服♥他们,我们就有机会。
Is it true [indistinct name] Larch?
这是真的 [听不清名字] 拉尔策?
You pulled him in to help?
你拉他来帮你?
You're inviting trouble there, detective.
你这是在自找麻烦,警探。
I figured we weren't enough as it was.
我觉得我们还不够。
电影精选列表