I know.
我知道。
The season finale,ladies and gentlemen.
本季最后一集,女士们先生们。
Need I say more?
还需我多说吗?
You will wanna be right here.
你们,将要在这里的。
It should have been me.
应该是我才对。
Should have been me.
应该是我死去。
(拉尔森警监发来短♥信♥:本。我们希望你回来,
这一季要最终了,我们全员出动。)
Ray.
雷。
Ray!
雷!
No! Ray!
不要!雷!
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命
Put the cameras on him.
把摄像机对准他。
Leave him there a while.
让他在那儿呆一会儿。
Be a nice surprise for all our viewers.
给所有观众一个“惊喜”。
-Hey. -[Lisa] Hmm?
-嘿。 -[莉莎]嗯?
There's a package for you.
有你的包裹。
What is it?
是什么?
I don't remember ordering anything.
我不记得订了什么。
-Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! -What is it?
-啊!哇!哇! -这是什么?
Put it down.
放下。
-Hey. -Go to the kitchen.
-嘿。-去厨房♥。
-Ben. -Go to the kitchen.
-本。 -去厨房♥。
Ben, what is it?
本,这是什么?
Cap, I want those officers out here right now.
警监,我要那些警官马上过来。
He sent a Russian doll to my fucking house.
他给我家送了个俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃娃。
I heard what happened.
我听说了。
He crossed the fucking line.
他太过分了。
Season finale.That's what he said.
本季的最后一集。他就是这么说的。
We go back over everything.
No matter how many times we've already gone over it.
我们把每件事,都回顾一遍。不管我们已经说过多少遍了。
Every lead, every piece of video footage,every episode.
每条线索,每段录像,每集内容。
Clock's ticking.We all know what it might mean.
时间不等人。我们都知道,这意味着什么。
Let's get to work.
让我们开始工作吧。
Ben, I want you to--
本,我想让你...
Do you think I should give you all the last diary?
你觉得,我应该把最后的演播画面,都留给你吗?
No.
不。
I think maybe I should.
我想,也许我应该这样做。
A chance to say something to your little kotik.
这样,你就有机会,跟你的小科蒂克说上几句。
See.
看看吧。
I do have a heart.
我是有爱心的。
Katia.
卡蒂娅。
We have to do this.
我们必须这么做。
Whatever the games,we have to do this tonight.
不管比赛结果如何,我们今晚必须这么做。
He was talking to the police.
他在跟警♥察♥说话。
If they're watching,we can talk to them too.
如果他们在看,我们也可以跟他们讲话。
And say what?
说什么呢?
Ms. Green, diary room, please.
绿色小姐,请到直播间来。
He said I'd have a chance to say something to my little kotik.
他说过,我有机会,对我的小科蒂克,说几句话的。
-Who? -Exactly.
-谁? -没错。
I've never told any of you and I've never told him.
我从没告诉过你们,也没告诉过他。
How did he know?
他怎么知道的?
Ms. Green, you're live.
绿色小姐,你要进行直播。
So let's try to keep this interesting.
让我们尽量保持有趣。
Ray, Mr. White,
雷,白色先生,
his death,how did that make you feel?
对于他的死,你有什么感觉?
How does it make you feel?
这让你感觉如何?
Save me the trouble, I guess.Could you do that to yourself?
我想这可以省去我的麻烦。你能这样对自己吗?
See, I've been wondering whether there's an entire episode
and watching one of you kill yourself...
我一直在琢磨,有没有一整集,看着你们的一个在自杀...
could be powerful television.
也许这电视节目会很强烈。
Seminole.
就像塞米诺族人。
(不断被迫迁离家园的北美印第安部落)
That said, where's the tension?
也就是说,“紧张感”来自哪里呢?
Where's the 50/50 Benning peril, you know?
一半对一半的“限制级风险”在哪里?
Tell me how it feels to be afraid.
告诉我,害怕是什么感觉。
Familiar.
熟悉的。
That so?
是这样吗?
I've met monsters before.
我以前见过怪物。
Have you now?
你现在见到了吗?
But those ones you escape.
但那些,是你能逃脱的。
Tell me why.
告诉我,为什么。
-Why what? -Why do you do this?
-什么为什么? -你为什么,要这么做?
That's a very interesting question, Ms. Green.
这是一个非常有趣的问题,绿色女士。
Maybe let me turn it on its head.
也许,让我把它颠倒过来。
What do you feel...
你有什么感受...
when you see one of your
fellow contestants breath their last?
当你看到,你的“同伴对手”们,咽下最后一口气的时候?
I'm thinking about what I miss.
我在想,什么是我最想念的。
What do you miss?
你想念什么?
I miss my family. My mom.
我想念我的家人。我的妈妈。
I miss my work colleagues too.
我也想念我的同事。
But mostly I miss my son.
但我最想念的是,我的儿子。
So you are afraid of death.
所以,你害怕死亡。
Not anymore.
不再害怕了。
Well, it's my job to make sure you are.
我的工作,就是确保让你恐惧。
Thank you for lighting a fire under my butt.
谢谢你,点燃了我内心你的怒火。
I'm gonna have to get more creative.
我得更有创意一些。
Don't forget,ladies and gentlemen,the season finale tonight.
别忘了,女士们先生们,今晚是本季的大结局。
Be there and beware.
一定要来,但当心受惊。
You look good on camera, Katia.
你上镜很好看,卡蒂亚。
The people like you.
人们会喜欢你的。
I expect your death to top the ratings.
我希望你的死亡直播,能登上收视率榜首。
Why you look so sad?
你怎么看起来这么伤心?
I miss my family. My mom.
我想念我的家人。我的妈妈。
I miss my work colleagues too.
我也想念我的同事。
But mostly I miss my son.
但我最想念的是我的儿子。
I miss my family, my mom.
我想念我的家人,我的妈妈。
I miss my work colleagues too.
我也想念我的同事。
But mostly I miss my son.
但大多数时候我想念我的儿子。
I miss my family. My mom.
我想念我的家人。我的妈妈。
I miss my work colleagues too.
我也想念我的同事。
Cathy.
凯西。
I miss my family. My mom.
我想念我的家人。我的妈妈。
I miss my work colleagues too.
我也想念我的同事。
She was at work for just one day before she was taken.
她只工作了一天,就被绑♥架♥了。
Before that,she was a stay-at-home mom.
在那之前,她是个全职母亲。
[Katia]I miss my work colleagues, too.
[卡蒂亚]我也想念我的同事。
How do you miss someone you've only just met?
你怎么会想念一个,刚刚认识的人呢?
Hi. Ms. Romano,we have some more questions.
嗨。罗马诺女士,我们还有几个问题要问。
Please, come with me.
请跟我来。
I wanna ask you about Katia Volkova.
我想问你卡蒂亚·沃尔科娃的事。
(救我,摄像头看不到,但他们会监听。)
How long did it take you to walk from here to The Embar?
你从这里走到Embar酒吧,花了多长时间?
We stopped a few times along the way,so, that's hard to remember.
我们在路上停过几次,所以,这很难记住。
(他们控制了我儿子)
Stopped where?
在哪里停顿过?
We were window-shopping.
我们只是随便看看商店橱窗。
Where?
哪里?
She said she needed a winter coat.
她说她需要买♥♥一件冬衣。
She said that would be her treat from her first payday.
她说,在第一次发薪日时,她就会来买♥♥。
(就在高速路旁的香农工业园区)
All right, well, uh,thank you so much for your time.
好吧,非常感谢你,抽出时间来。
Oh, uh, hey, there.
哦,呃,嘿,我来了。
Wasn't expecting you.
没想到你会来。
Not.
真没想到。
Welcome,whores and hounds everywhere.
欢迎,来自各地的妓♥女♥们和猎犬们。
Tonight's episode is going to be very special indeed.
今晚的节目,将会非常特别。
Guaranteed to pack a punch.
保证能给你一拳的冲击。
Just look at those viewing figures.
看看那些收视率,就知道了。
You-- you guys are gluttons for somebody else's punishment.
你们,你们太贪图别人的受惩罚了。
Cathy, I've got a location,Shannon Industrial Park.
凯茜,我查到地点了,香农工业园区。
-I'm heading there now. -I'll get back up.
电影精选列表