-我现在就去那里。 -我会申请支援的。
No.
不要。
I don't want anything to blow it this time.
这次,我可不想被什么事,搞砸了。
Let me check it out.I'll call it in.
让我先查一下。我会打电♥话♥汇报的。
Roger that. The live show started.
收到。现场表演开始了。
Hopefully, that means he's looking the other way.
希望这意味着,他顾不上看这里。
Mr. Blue and Mr. Yellow,
蓝色先生和黄色先生,
I expect a dirty fight.
我期待一场肮脏的战斗。
You know what you're fighting for?
你知道你在争取什么吗?
You're fighting to win.
你们在为胜利而战。
And to win, you gotta destroy!
要赢,你们就得摧毁一切!
You with me? Okay.
你在听吗?好吧。
Let's play!
让我们比赛吧!
Come on.
来吧。
They're gonna get themselves killed.
他们会害死他们自己的。
Sasha!
萨沙!
-Yeah? -[Cathy] Ben.
-是我? -[凯西]本。
-They're trying to escape.-What?
-他们想逃跑。 -什么?
[Sasha] Katia, behind you.
[萨沙]卡蒂娅,在你后面。
The guns only have one round.Come on!
这些枪只有一发子弹。来吧!
Let's go! Let's go!
我们走!我们走!
Amy!
艾米!
Amy!
艾米!
Let's go!
我们走!
Go, go.
走,走。
No!
不要!
Sasha!
萨沙!
Cathy, we need backup.
凯西,我们需要支援。
Katia, run! Run!
卡蒂娅,快跑!快跑!
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Please, help.
求你们了,救救我。
Help. Help.
救命。救命。
Portland police.
我们是波特兰警♥察♥。
-All right, stand back. -Okay.
-好了,退后。 -好的。
-Katia? -Yes.
-你是卡蒂娅? -是我。
Is he down there? The Presenter?
他在下面吗?那个主持人?
Yes. And two of his men.
是的。还有他的两个手下。
Go. Help's on its way.
快离开。救援马上就到。
All right.
没事了。
Police!
警♥察♥!
Hold it!
停下!
Oh, shit.
哦,糟了。
Drop the weapon! Drop the weapon!
扔下武器!扔下武器!
Ms. Green was the clever one.
绿色女士,是聪明的那个。
She was talking to you,wasn't she?
她在跟你说话,对吧?
Do not move! If move, I will shoot you.
不许动! 如果你敢动,我就开枪。
She asked me why.You see that, Ben? Why?
她问我为什么。看到了吗,本?为什么?
Because life's nothing more than a game of Russian roulette.
因为人生不过是一场俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌。
That's why.
这就是为什么。
All things considered,
this is quite a moment for you,isn't detective?
什么事儿都要想到,这对你来说很重要,是吧,警探?
A real victory.
一场真正的胜利。
The question is what do you do next?
问题是,你接下来要做什么?
Well, the other officers arrive.
好了,其他警官到了。
You take me in and you're the hero.
你拘留了我,你就是英雄。
But if you shoot me,you're still the hero.
但如果你杀了我,你还是英雄。
Killing me will feel like you're-- you're
killing your demons.
杀了我,你就会让你觉得... 是杀了你心中的恶魔。
Killing good old Barry Bailey.
杀了那老巴里·贝利。
That has its own obvious appeal.
这就是它固有的,显而易见的吸引力。
Not a choice for you, Ben.
你没得选,本。
But this is a big one.
但这是一个大家伙。
The size, big one.
大尺寸的家伙。
Well, we all have these moments
of choice along life's journey.
在人生的旅途中,我们都有选择的时刻。
And your little sis.
还有你的小妹妹。
You chose to take a walk on that fateful night,
在那个致命的夜晚,你选择了出去散步,
chose the root that put her
straight into the Bailey's path.
选择了把她直接带进,贝利家的那条路。
He chose to follow her home,
他选择了,跟踪她回家,
chose to introduce himself
to her and your mom, to abduct them...
选择了向她和你妈妈,介绍他自己,然后绑♥架♥她们...
to gut them.
把她们开膛破肚。
And, well,you have your choice now too.
现在,你也有自己的选择了。
I have made mine.
我已经做出了我的决定。
No! No!
不!不要!
No!
不!
No! Hey, come on.
不!嘿,来吧。
Well, I don't know about you,ladies and gentlemen,
but I think that's the game to beat.
我不知道你们怎么想,女士们先生们,但我认为,这是我们要打败的游戏。
-[Ben] I've made mine.
-[本]我做了我的决定。
So, let's give respect to our final contestant.
让我们向最后一位选手,致以敬意。
He exceeded expectations.
他超出了预期。
(评论说:是他杀死了艾米)
Oh, he really did.
哦,他真的做到了。
(评论说:太棒了,真是个笨蛋!)
No! No!
不!不要!
-[Ben] I've made mine.
-[本]我做了我的。
-[Ben] I've made mine.
-[本]我做了我的。
-[Ben] I've made mine.
-[本]我做了我的。
Well done you.
你做得很好。
-Mummy!
-妈妈!
-Katia! -Mama!
-卡蒂娅! -妈妈!
So my wicked wanderers.
所以,我的邪恶流浪者们。
For the next thrilling season of Russian Roulette,
为了下一个激动人心的俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘,
please help me pick a theme.
请帮我选一个主题。
Will it be jungle,desert, island, or cave?
是丛林、沙漠、岛屿还是洞穴?
You choose.
你来选择。
电影精选列表