准备第二回合。
Three, two, one.
三,二,一。
[counter buzzing]
[计数信♥号♥♥声响了]
[laughing] Oh! We know what that means.
[嘲笑声]噢!我们知道,下面该发生什么了。
Just love me a decider.
给我一个决胜局吧。
Three, two, one.
三,二,一。
-[counter buzzing] -Oh, my God.
-[信♥号♥♥声响了] -噢,我的上帝。
You could not [indistinct] this.
你就不能 [听不清] 这个。
The tension, I can taste it.
我都能感觉到紧张了。
Actually, I can smell it.
实际上,我已经闻到了。
Did one of you just poop yourself?
你们中有人拉屎了吗?
Let's keep focus, here we go.
让我们集中注意力,开始吧。
Three, two, one.
三,二,一。
Guys...
伙计们...
we have a paying crowd.
我们有了一群付费观众。
A paying, paying crowd.
一群花钱的人。
Let's not let them down.
我们不要让他们失望。
Three, two, one.
三,二,一。
-[counter buzzing] -[bell dings]
-[计数信♥号♥♥器响了] -[铃♥声♥响了]
[tense music playing]
[紧张的音乐响起]
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Tune in tonight for a results show.
请收看今晚的“结果秀”。
You will not want to miss.
你们不会想错过的。
The live results show,do you know when it is?
你知道直播结果,是什么时候播出吗?
This was captured yesterday,Ben.
这是昨天拍的,本。
So, we're assuming it was yesterday too.
所以,我们假设这也是昨天的事。
-But we have the feed. -Cyber's on it.
-但我们有转播上传者。 -网络部正在查。
-Who at Cyber? -Parker Green.
-谁在网络调查部? -帕克.格林。
-New kid? -Mm-hmm.
-新来的小孩? -是的。
(波特兰警♥察♥局)
The feed's proxy hosted on the dark web,
视频上传者的代理服务器,是托管在暗网上的。
their index will have been shredded through
at least 30 levels of code refraction.
他们的地址指引,通过了至少30层的代码折射,被切成碎片。
Idiot's guide.
说简单点儿。
The chances of locating the source of the feed from the feed itself
从上传者本身,搜寻传播来源的机会
are in the region of one in 7 trillion.
在7万亿分之一左右。
So we can't identify who's running the show.
所以我们无法确定谁是幕后黑手。
We can't find out who's watching it either.
我们也不知道,是谁在观看。
-So he's got us. -For now.
-所以,他拿到了我们的弱点。 -目前是的。
We're doing everything we can,detectives,
including echo-bouncing the messages they sent out.
我们在尽我们所能,警探们,包括对他们发出的信息,进行回声反射。
They sent out messages?
他们发出信息了?
On the dark web, yeah.
在暗网上,是的。
How else will they find an audience?
不然,他们怎么找到观众呢?
By now,their computers may well know
we've got ours trying to crack their code.
到目前为止,他们的电脑可能已经知道,我们的电脑正在试图破解他们的密♥码♥。
They won't know it's us.
他们也不知道我们是谁。
We're just one of the many systems out there
policing the waves, uh,
我们只是众多监控网络回波的系统之一,呃,
but their computers are constantly changing the code
before anyone works out how to break it.
但他们的电脑,在被任何人破解之前,就一直在改变密♥码♥。
Basically, it's a race.
这基本上,就是一场比赛。
A race we win.
我们要赢得比赛。
Most times, yeah.
大多数时侯,会的。
Uh, really good to meet you,Detective Jacobs.
很高兴见到你,雅各布斯警探。
Your stories, something else.
你的故事,真不一般。
Win the race, Green.
去赢得比赛,格林。
As we know, Fay disappeared two weeks ago after taking a walk.
据我们所知,费伊两周前在散步后,就失踪了。
No cameras in the park.
公园里没有摄像头。
This was the last image of her.
这是她最后的影像。
And the other guy?
另一个人呢?
Guy one?
那个赢者?
Trolling for a match from missing persons.
正在匹配失踪人口数据库的资料。
[phone chimes]
[手♥机♥蜂鸣]
They've got the results show.
他们要直播“结果秀”了。
The first round of Russian Roulette comes to an end,ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们,第一轮俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌结束了。
Not in this case with a bang,but with a [roaring].
这次不是“砰”的一声,而是[咆哮]。
[Fay screaming] No!
[费伊尖叫着]不要!
No, please, no!
不要,求你们了,不要!
-[Fay shrieking] -[chainsaw buzzing]
-[费伊尖叫声] -[电锯嗡嗡声]
[blood splattering]
[血花四溅声]
Oh, she was a bleeder.
哦,她成了个“血人儿”。
And the fun doesn't stop there, folks.
朋友们,乐趣还不止于此。
Look out for a brand new contestant coming soon
to a screen screen near you.
请注意,一个全新的选手,即将通过屏幕,来到你身边。
[tense music playing]
[紧张的音乐响起]
This went out last night?
这是昨晚发出的吗?
Seven, our time.
我们这里的时间,七点。
Look, I don't wanna be that guy, but...
听着,我不管那人是谁,但是...
is this real?
或这是真的吗?
Is this some fucking deep fake shit...
这是他妈的,一些深藏暗网里的混♥蛋♥恶搞...
or is it real?
还是,这是真的吗?
There's ways we can check.
有很多方法可以验证。
Um, pixel of lineman,lighting anomalies.
嗯,用lineman软件分♥析♥像素,光照异常。
-Priority. -Understood.
-先去查清。 -明白。
[cars honking]
[汽车喇叭声]
[lighter flickering]
[拨动打火机声]
"Brand new contestant."
“全新的参赛选手。”
That's what he said.
他是这么说的。
Someone he's got,someone he's gonna get.
他找过了一些人,就还会再找一些人。
We're just gonna let him take someone off the street.
我们得引他,从街上再带走某个人。
We do what we can, Ben.
我们会尽力的,本。
And how many more free Randalls in the meantime?
与此同时,还有多少个“自♥由♥兰道尔”?
[ethereal music playing]
[飘渺的音乐响起]
Very good, Lev.
非常棒,勒夫。
Doesn't Mama look professional?
难道你妈妈看着不专业吗?
She looks funny.
她看着很好玩。
Funny?
好玩?
[chuckles] Well,
[笑声]那好,
I guess you've never seen your mom looking like this before.
我猜,你从没见过你妈妈,这个样子。
But the thing is,I've forgotten to.
但问题是,我已经忘了。
This is your first step back into the job market.
这是你重返就业市场的第一步。
Remember this.
记住这一点。
You can do this, Katia.
你能成功的,卡蒂娅。
You can do anything.
你能做任何工作。
You left that abusive piece of--
你离开了那个遭谩骂的...
you left that piece of work
你辞掉那个破工作
and you brought your son all the way over here for a better life.
你千里迢迢把你儿子带过来,是为了过上更好的生活。
That's the woman you are.
你就是这样的女人。
Don't forget it.
别忘了这点。
Okay, mom.
好的,妈妈。
Be good to your grandma,okay, Lev?
听外婆的话,好吗?勒夫。
-Okay? -[whispers] Okay.
-好吗? -[低语道]好的。
I love you, my little kotik.
我爱你,我的小科蒂克。
I love you too.
我也爱你。
[Katia] Aw.
[卡蒂娅]唉。
-And any problems, just ask.-Okay, I will.
-有什么问题,尽管问。 -好的,我会的。
-Good luck. -Thanks.
-祝你好运。 -谢谢你。
That's what matters most,what you're doing right there.
这才是最重要的,无论你在这里做了什么。
Nice big smile.
都要笑得灿烂一点儿。
Oh, if it's that easy, I'm gonna nail it.
如果这么简单,我一定能搞定。
-I'm Sofia.
-我叫索菲亚。
I'm Katia.
我叫卡蒂娅。
Jane says you've worked in this kind of retail before.
简说,你以前做过这类的零售。
Yes, I did.
是的,我♥干♥过。
In Moscow a few years ago now.
几年前,在莫斯科。
-Then you've got this. -I hope so.
-现在你就有这个了。 -我希望如此。
That's for you.
这是你的了。
[Katia] Hello.
[卡蒂娅]你好。
-[guest] Hello. -Welcome, welcome.
-[宾客]你好。 -欢迎,欢迎。
We adjusted brightness,screen color, gradient,four others,
我们调整了亮度,屏幕颜色,渐变率,其他四个,
plus Sam,the rock-paper-scissors guy.
还有山姆,那个“石头剪刀布”的家伙。
Is it good enough for a match or what?
能匹配出是谁,或什么吗?
Two so far.
目前有两人。
电影精选列表