You're the one who put him away, right?
是你把他抓进监狱的,对吧?
So you're the Barry Bailey guy.
你就是那个叫“巴里·贝利”的人。
They're done.
他们完事儿了。
How do we overpower four guards?
我们怎么制♥服♥四个守卫?
Timing's the key.
时机是关键。
It's the only thing we have on our side...
这是我们唯一的优势...
during exercise or during the game.
在锻炼或比赛中。
I'm in.
我加入你们。
'Cause we're dying here anyway.
反正我们也要死在这里了。
We need to work on some signals,so we know when to act.
我们需要想出一些暗号♥,这样,我们就知道,什么时候采取行动。
Miss Green, Diary Room.
绿色小姐,请来演播室。
What have I done?
我做了什么了?
Hmm.
嗯。
Chatty little bitch.
爱说话的小贱♥人♥。
But don't worry,I'm not talking about you.
不过别担心,我说的不是你。
Please.
别。
Do you know the soles of your feet contain
over 200,000 nerve endings?
你知道你的脚底有超过20万个神经末梢吗?
See, you, you're new.
你看看,你还是个新手。
You don't know better.
你不懂的。
But Miss Red does.
但是红色小姐知道。
We miss something? Is this one of the games?
我们错过了什么? 这是其中一个游戏吗?
No. This one he's just doing 'cause he can.
不。他这么做,只是因为他能。
We've seen cases like this before.
我们以前见过类似的案例。
There's normally a sexual element to his actions,
even though he is not showing it now.
他的行为,通常都有性的成分,尽管他现在,没有表现出来。
Likelihood is he was traumatized as a child.
很可能,他小时候,受过精神创伤。
I'll start profiling.
我将开始侧写分♥析♥。
Help us work out his next steps.
帮我们找出他的下一步行动。
Yeah, it's classic,but it's not the rule.
是的,这是典型的,但不是常规的。
-All right? -Sick fuck.
-行吗? -该死的变♥态♥。
He's wrong.
他是错的。
There's no sexual element to this whatsoever.
这里面,完全没有性的成分。
Basing that on what?
基于什么?
I know how sexually sadistic desires manifest.
我知道,性♥虐♥的欲望,是如何表现出来的。
I lived it for, what,six years.
我在那种状态里,生活了六年。
His are nothing alike. It's a waste of
time and money going down that alley.
他的表现,一点也不像。走那条“捷径”,是浪费时间和金钱。
A sadist, yes.
一个虐待狂,是的。
And narcissists too with histrionic tendencies thrown in.
自恋者也有表演倾向。
But the biggest thing to consider here is power.
但这里最需要考虑的是,权力。
Power over people.I don't mean his captives.
对人的权力。我不是说,他的俘虏。
No, that's cheap.
不,那太容易获得了。
I mean those enabling him, his members,
subscribers, those men in the room,
我是说,那些支持他的人,他的会员,订阅者,房♥间里的那些人,
I'm assuming they're all men.
我假设,他们都是男人。
Certainly.
一定是的。
They'll be volunteers
because what they really want is to be him.
他们会自愿参加,因为他们真正想要的是他。
Hmm. So they live out their fantasies
through him and his fantasies.
嗯。所以他们通过他,和他的幻想,来实现自己的幻想。
He delivers what they need.
他提供,他们需要的东西。
And what does he need?
他需要什么?
Have you forgotten already?
你已经忘了吗?
-A Showman. -Showman.
-表演者。 -表演者。
Ratings.
评级的。
That's what he needs.
这正是他所需要的。
He wants that audience.
他想要这样的观众。
And now he's got it,he's not gonna wanna lose it.
现在他得到了,他不想失去它。
He'll keep going bigger and better.
他会让它变得越来越大,越来越好。
Your task is to wait for the mistake.
你的任务是,等待错误的出现。
You got that kinda patience?
你有这种耐心吗?
Well, you're feeling threatened.
你觉得,受到了威胁。
-By what? -The FBI.
-是受谁的? -联邦调查局的。
I just want what's best.
我只想要最好的。
Well, you haven't got it with the FBI
and their sexual obsessions,that's for sure.
好吧,你对联邦调查局和他们的性癖好不感冒,这是肯定的。
Would you have done all this...
你会这么做...吗?
if you could?
如果可以的话?
Are you taking an interest in me,
Detective Jacobs?
你对我有兴趣吗,雅各布斯警探?
I was all about the meat.
我只吃肉。
He's all sizzle.
他很兴奋。
Would you kill like him?
你会像他一样杀人吗?
You ever seen him get his hands dirty?
你见过他亲自动手吗?
It's not about the killing.
这与杀戮无关。
It really isn't.He knows you're watching.
事实并非如此。他知道你在看。
We know he knows.
我们知道,他知道。
Use that. Go public.Oh, he'd love that.
利用这点,公布它。哦,他会喜欢的。
Tempting and taunting you to the edge of catching him
make for great television.
用“诱惑”和“嘲弄”,你就抓住了他的边缘,这是一个很棒的电视节目。
-Play right into it. -No.
-尽情发挥。-不。
He would.
他会的。
Has an ex-con ever joined the force?
有前科的人,有加入过警队的先例吗?
Asking for a friend.
替朋友打听的。
You're not an ex-con.
你不是有前科的人。
Oh, it's always nice spending time with you, Ben.
和你在一起总是很开心,本。
Be careful though.
不过要小心。
You come down to his level...
你要降到他的水平...
you might not find your way back.
你可能找不到回去的路了。
I can confirm
that the Bureau is now in charge of this investigation
我可以确认,调查局现在负责调查此案,
and we will bring the killer to justice.
我们一定会将凶手绳之以法。
Beyond that, I won't be commenting on the specifics
of the investigation at this time.
除此之外,我目前不会对调查的细节发表评论。
-Thank you. -[reporter 1] What makes you think
that the FBI can succeed where the Portland PD failed?
-谢谢。 -[记者1]你为什么认为FBI,能在波特兰警局失败的地方,取得成功?
The entire resources at the Bureauare being brought to bear on this case.
联调局的所有资源,都投入到这个案子上了。
[reporter 2] What can you share with us?
[记者2]你能告诉我们些什么?
The prisoners are all local to the Portland area,and so far
we have no reason to suspect they are in any way connected.
囚犯都是波特兰当地居民,目前我们还没有理由怀疑他们之间,有任何联♥系♥。
[reporter 3] So anyone could be next.
[记者3]所以任何人,都可能是下一个。
[agent 2] We won't let it come to that.
[探员2]我们不会让事情发展到那种地步的。
[reporter 1] And what do you say to all the people sharing
these clips of the Russian Roulette games
[记者1]你想对那些,在社交媒体上分享俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌视频的人
-on social media? -That they really shouldn't be.
-说些什么? -他们真的不应该这样做。
It is only a matter of time before we find him
我们找到他,只是时间问题,
and justice takes its course.
正义会得到伸张。
Is it really?
真的吗?
(还想要更好玩的吗? 发送)
It's a girl.
这是个女孩。
We're having a daughter.
我们要有个女儿了。
Did you forget?
你都忘了吗?
-Or just not care? -I care.
-还是根本不关心? -我关心。
Hey.
嘿。
I care.
我关心。
Two contestants are required,my ennobled enablers.
需要两名选手,我尊贵的“推动者们”。
But, and here's the special bit, you get to choose.
但是,这里有个特别的地方,你可以选择。
So who's not going home tonight?
今晚,谁不回家了?
Let's take a look.
让我们来看看。
Will it be possible contestant number one,
the mysterious man from the [indistinct]?
会不会是一号♥选手,那个来自[听不清]的神秘人?
Or perhaps you prefer the delights
of this possible contestant,a sweet commuter.
或者,你更喜欢这位可能的参赛者,一位甜蜜的“上班族”的快乐。
Or this wonderful woman from the world of business.
或是一位来自商界的优秀女性。
And finally,what about this little cutie,
最后,这个小可爱呢,
our last possible contestant?
我们最后一个可能的选手?
No, not the baby, silly.It's not that kind of a show.
不,不是那个孩子,傻瓜。这不是“那种变♥态♥”节目。
The choice, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is yours.
陪审团的女士们先生们,你们来选择吧。
-Okay. So this is good. -What?
-好的。这很好。 -什么?
We can work this to our advantage.
我们可以利用这一点。
This is our chance to trap him.
这是我们抓住他的机会。
Yeah, but if we can identify them,
then we can find them,then we can make them safe.
没错,但如果我们能认出他们,就能找到他们,就能保证他们的安全。
-Or we can catch him in the act.-And risk a kidnapping?
-或者,我们可以当场抓住他。 -冒着被绑♥架♥的危险?
We're on it, detective.
我们正在做,警探。
Ladies and gentlemen, the FBI.
女士们先生们,联邦调查局。
-They're on it. -[agent] Fuck you.
-他们正在做。 -[探员]去你的。
Believe this fucking guy?
相信这家伙?
电影精选列表