You don't trust them one bit.
你一点也不相信他们。
Something you learn, buddy.
你就会知道了,伙计。
Something you learn.
你就会知晓了。
-Two have been taken. -What?
-已经有两个了。 -什么?
-Which ones? -None of the ones he trailed.
-哪一个? -这几个人中,他一个都没跟踪。
-What? -Two others entirely.
-什么? -另外两个。
Fuck!
该死!
-Detective Jacobs, any comments? -Not today.
-雅各布斯探长,有什么意见吗? -不是今天。
Reports say seven people were taken last night.
报道称,昨晚有七人被绑♥架♥。
Don't believe everything you read.
不要相信,你读到的一切。
You are saying there weren't any kidnappings.
你是说,没有绑♥架♥案。
I'm saying we're on it.
我的意思是,我们正在做。
If you're on it,why were there any kidnappings?
如果你们全力以赴,为什么会有绑♥架♥?
How many were taken,detective?
有多少人被带走了,警探?
I'm not discussing the case any further.
我不会再讨论这个案子了。
It's become public now.It's all over the news.
现在已经公开了。新闻里到处都是。
You don't think the terrified people of this city deserved to know?
你不觉得,这个城市里吓坏了的人,应该知道吗?
I think you just wanna scare them more.
我觉得,你只是想吓吓他们。
Are you the best officer to be on this case given past events?
考虑到过去的情况,你是负责这个案子的最佳警官吗?
Would you say your own experiences make you the perfect candidate?
你认为,你的个人经历,会使你成为最佳候选人吗?
Wouldn't you like to know more from the police
when your mother and sister were abducted?
你不想从警方那里,了解更多关于你母亲和妹妹,被绑♥架♥的情况吗?
(高级警探与报道记者发生冲突)
朋友们,给我讲讲这个精神错乱的人
(死亡彼茨69:想找他,点击链接。)
(为了纪念被杀害的家人,俄勒冈一名青少年
发誓要成为最年轻的州警♥察♥)
Ah!
啊!
Gotcha.
抓到你了。
(巴里.贝利再次作案)
Oh, that's beautiful.
哦,这才漂亮。
(14岁少年发现他的母亲和妹妹被凶残连环杀手巴里.贝利残杀。)
Yeah.
是的。
I know this.I know where I am.
我知道这个。我知道我在哪里。
I watched it.
我观看过。
I don't wanna play this game.
我不想玩这个游戏。
Please.
求你们了。
Go on, you fucking coward!
接着打啊,你这该死的懦夫!
Do it!
打啊!
Give the new Mr. White his due.
对新来的“白色先生”,要给予应有的尊重。
A special treat for those of you hanging out with us
女士们先生们,对于那些在我们休息时间还和我们
in our downtime,ladies and gentlemen.
一起玩的观众来说,这是一个特别的款待。
Don't say we don't treat you nice.
别说我们对你不好。
[Katia] Just breathe.
[卡蒂娅]深呼吸。
Don't fight the restraints.
不要拧着来。
That's it.
就这样。
We're not allowed to talk.
我们不能说话。
We think the cameras are above us.
我们觉得,摄像头就在我们上面。
No head movements,only whispers.
头部不要晃动,只是低声细语。
My name is Katia.
我叫卡蒂亚。
We're gonna get through this.
我们会熬过去的。
You want my badge?
你想要我的警徽吗?
Have I asked?
我问你要了吗?
He's calling it an assault.
他声称,这是袭击。
We're calling it obstructing a police officer during an emergency.
我们称之为,在紧急情况下,妨碍警务工作。
Detective Jacobs,he knows who you are.
雅各布斯警探,他知道你的身份。
He read up on you after he watched your title fight back there.
他在看了你的“拳击赛”后,了解了你。
Great fucking job, detective.
干得好,警探。
I need to call Lisa.
我要打电♥话♥给丽莎。
We can send some officers to watch.
我们可以派警员去监视。
Or you can spend some time at home, Ben.
或者你可以在家呆一段时间,本。
Which, under the circumstances...
在这种情况下...
might be wise.
也许,这样更明智些。
-You need anybody with you? -I'm good.
-你需要人陪着吗? -我很好。
If something happens,I'll call.
如果发生什么事,我会打电♥话♥的。
-Be safe out there. -Count on it.
-注意安全。-放心吧。
-Hey, honey. -Hey.
-嘿,亲爱的。 -嘿。
How's it going?
干得怎么样了?
Good. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you.
很好。谢谢你!谢谢你!谢谢你!
-It's going. It's going. -It looks good.
-装好了。它能用了。 -看着不错啊。
Where did you, uh, where did you order this one?
你在哪里,你在哪里订的这个?
-Seriously. -Stop it.
-太难装了。 -别说了。
They should rewrite their instructions for sure.
他们肯定应该重写装配说明书。
(凯西发来短♥信♥:直播15分钟后开始,联邦探员可以搞到位置ID。)
(-本:真快 -凯西:他们是混♥蛋♥,联邦探员,你不知道吗?
-本:他们会让你进去吗? 凯西:他们有自己的突击队。错过了所有的乐趣)
Miss Orange,diary room, please.
橙色小姐,请到演播室来。
Amy, this is you.
艾米,这是在叫你。
Amy.
艾米。
Oh, no, please.
哦,不,别这样。
-No! -Amy, it's okay.
-不要! -艾米,没事的。
No!
不要!
No!
不要!
Please!
求你们了!
Please!
求你们了!
Listen to me.
听我说。
I am. I'm listening. And you're live.
我是。我在听。你是现场直播。
I know the show.
我知道这个节目。
-[laughs] You said. -I watched it.
-你说过了。 -我观看过它。
I figured because you said you knew the show, right?
我想是因为你说,你了解这场表演,对吧?
Please, I just wanna go home.
求你了,我只想回家。
Quiet, Amy. Can I call you Amy?
安静,艾米。我能叫你艾米吗?
I can call you Amy.
我可以叫你艾米。
-Favorite color? -What?
-最喜欢的颜色? -什么?
Ah, favorite place?
啊,最喜欢的地方?
I don't know.
我不知道。
And why is your life worth living really?
为什么你的生命,真的就值得活下去?
-I wanted to-- I just--
-我想...我只是...
Let me just show you this.
让我给你看这个。
Just in from Japanese Jelly Maker.
刚来自“日本果冻制♥造♥机”发的信息。
Now, I don't know if they're really Japanese
or if they're even making jelly.
现在,我不知道他们是否真的是日本人,或者他们是否在做果冻。
I just love that name.
我就是喜欢这个名字。
This is what Japanese Jelly Maker wrote just now.
这是日本“果冻制♥造♥机”刚刚发的。
(“快把这个婊♥子♥烧死吧”)
Do you know what Japanese Jelly Maker is referring to there, Amy?
艾米,你知道日本果冻机指的是什么吗?
So, then,without further ado, guys.
那么,话不多说,伙计们。
Show will go live in six.
节目六分钟后开始直播。
Okay, I want this location found, guys.
伙计们,我要找到这个位置。
Tonight, this session.
今晚,这一季。
Nobody goes home till we have an address.
没找到地址,谁都不许回家。
There.
那儿。
My tribe, my base.
我的部落,我的基地。
Welcome, welcome, welcome.
欢迎,欢迎,欢迎。
Time to find ourselves another loser.
是时候,再找一个失败者了。
For tonight we present...
今晚我们要推出...
-dodgeball. -[audience cheers]
-躲避球. -[观众的欢呼声]
Now the rules of our very special deadly dodgeball--
现在,我们特别的“致命躲避球”的规则是...
Uh, wait.
呃,等一下啊。
Do I really need to explain the rules?
真的需要我,解释规则吗?
How about we just jump straight in and pick the first contestant.
不如我们直接开始,选出第一位选手吧。
Mr. Yellow, you'll be playing to dodgeball the shit out of...
黄先生,你要玩躲避球,玩得屁滚尿流...
Miss Green.
绿色小姐。
Now, I want a good, clean fight.
我想要一场干净利落的比赛。
The only balls of yours touching this
little beauty are the ones we give you.
你唯一能碰这个小美人的小球,是我们给你的。
Are we understood?
明白了吗?
Keep those bets coming thick and fast, folks.
继续下注吧,伙计们。
And remember,the lucky winner gets to choose.
记住,幸运的赢家可以有选择权。
Guys, you are making me look bad.
伙计们,你们让我难堪了。
Where's the conviction? Huh?
信念在哪里? 嗯?
Where's the knowledge that your very lives depend on this?
你不知道,你的生命取决于此吗?
Huh? Or do I have to give it some...
嗯?还是我要给它一些…
So let's give it 100%. You know what I'm saying?
所以,让我们全力以赴。你知道,我在说什么吗?
You just can't get [indistinct].
你就是不能被 [听不清]。
Okay. Let's play.
好吧。让我们玩玩吧。
And play.
比赛开始。
电影精选列表