他把项坠给了我 我亲手拿到的
He handed me the locket. I kept it and held it in my hand.
我在册子里看到我妻子的签名在数字旁边
I saw my wife's signature in the book alongside the number.
同样的数字也在抵押票♥据♥上
The same number that was on the pawn ticket: 22787.
前提是我们手里有票♥据♥ -我说了他拿走了 那个大高个
If we only had the ticket. - I said he kept it. The big fellow.
没必要这么激动 梅森先生 -没必要?
No reason to get excited, Mr Mason. - No reason?
如果这事发生在你身上你会怎么想?
How would you feel if all this had happened to you?
我觉得我会脑子乱成一团
Well, I.. guess I'd feel as if I'd gone soft in the head.
听我说 沃克曼
Now look here, Workman.
我们已经有一堆线索 但谁都拿它们没办法
We've had half a dozen clues and nobody seems able to do anything about them.
我警告了伊根 除非你们能迅速查出结果
I warned Egan that unless something was done and quickly..
否则我就要亲自出手了 我说到做到
I must take matters into my own hands. That's exactly what I am going to do.
教授 你怎么看?
Well Professor, what do you think?
是同一个人写的吗?
Are they written by the same person?
很明显 是的
Apparently, yes.
不过这种程度的类似也许有可能是
But it's possible that some similarities that appear now may be the result..
一些书写方面的家族特征 在兄弟姐妹之间出现
Of some family characteristics occurring in the writings of brothers and sisters.
这种案例常见吗?
Are such cases common?
不常有 但时不时地总会碰到
No. But you do run across them now and then.
但是对于一项精确的对比来说
But for a positively accurate comparison.
我应该要扩大双方的样本
I shall have to enlarge both specimens.
仔细分♥析♥每一个字母
Analyse the individual letters.
然后研究书写角度 再合起来看
And study the basic angles and group couples.
实在抱歉把你牵扯到麻烦事中 教授
I am sorry to have to put you to all that trouble professor.
别客气 很开心为老朋友汉密尔顿医生尽我所能
Not at all. I'm only too delighted to do all I can for a friend of Dr Hamilton's.
他很享受这件事呢
And he'll enjoy every minute of it.
给贝伦斯教授一台比较显微镜
Give Professor Berens a comparison microscope..
他就能像扮演福尔摩斯的小男孩一样开心
And he's as happy as a little boy playing Sherlock Holmes.
我只希望我有帮到你们
Well I only hope I can be of some help to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
理查德
Oh, Richard.
你是要让伊芙琳留在乡间小屋吗?
Are you going to leave Evelyn up at the lodge?
是的 我觉得不需要叫她来掺和这些事
Yes. I don't see any need in dragging her down here for all this.
很好 只要她和霍尔斯沃思教授在一起就行
Good. As long as she is with professor Holsworth.
你放心 她肯定被照顾得很好
You can be sure she's in good hands.
梅森先生 我都没听见你进来了
Mr Mason, I didn't hear you come in.
没关系 菲利普
That's alright, Philips.
我以为你还在彩虹度假小屋呢
I thought you were still up at Rainbow Lodge.
我有些临时的工作要来城里
Well I had some unexpected business here in town.
梅森夫人以前会把她的信纸放在这张桌子里
Mrs Mason used to keep her stationary here in this desk.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
东西去哪了?你知道吗?
Whatever became of it? Do you know?
伊芙琳小姐拿走了 先生
Miss Evelyn took it, sir.
伊芙琳
Miss Evelyn.
是的 在她出发去小屋的时候
Yes, sir. When she went up to the lodge.
姐妹之间都习惯这样借用对方东西 先生
Sisters have a way of borrowing each other's things, sir.
这我很清楚 我妻子有两个姐妹
I should know. My wife has two of them.
这让我想起来了 先生
And that reminds me, sir.
你记得咱们闻到香水的那晚吗?
Do you remember the night we smelt the perfume?
我发现伊芙琳小姐也有一瓶 和她姐姐一样的
I found that Miss Evelyn had a bottle, just like her sister's.
晚安 菲利普
Well goodnight, Phillips.
需要我帮你把床铺好吗 先生?
Shall I turn your bed down, sir?
不用了 我要回度假小屋
No. I'm driving back to the lodge.
谁?
Who is it?
迪克 我能进来吗? -是的
Dick. May I come in? - Yes.
楼下的工作人员说你要走了
The clerk downstairs tells me you're leaving.
是的
Yes.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
回城里 -为什么?
Back to town. - Why?
昨晚之后我就决定不能再在这里呆下去了
I've decided I can't stay up here any longer after last night.
你要走也不告诉我一声吗?
You were going without telling me?
我给你留了便条 在桌子上
I've written you a note. It's there on the desk.
怎么了 迪克?
What's the matter, Dick?
我在想你的信纸很像凯瑟琳的
I'm just thinking how much your stationary looks like Kathryn's.
哦 这就是凯瑟琳的
Oh. It is Kathryn's.
我从家过来时没带 所以我就借了她的用
I didn't bring any with me when I left home so I borrowed hers.
我觉得你不会介意
I didn't think you'd mind.
奇怪了 -什么?
Strange. - What?
你的笔迹也和她的很像
How closely your handwriting resembles hers.
哦?这我倒没注意
Oh? I hadn't noticed that.
是啊 只需大笔一挥就能写得一模一样了呢
Yes. It would only take a few strokes of the pen to make them absolutely identical.
怎么了?迪克
What's wrong, Dick?
有什么问题吗? -是的 你好像...
Is there something wrong? - Yes, you seem to be..
你为什么这样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
奇怪 我也要问你这个问题
Odd. I was just about to ask you the same thing.
你为什么这样看着我?
Why do you look at me as you do?
你出现幻觉了 -是吗?
You're imagining things. - Am I?
我来接
I'll answer that.
喂?什么?
Hello? What?
特纳小姐叫的车?
Miss Turner's car?
哦 取消吧
Oh, well cancel it.
是的 我会开车载特纳小姐去车站
Yes. I'll drive Miss Turner to the station.
拍个服务生来搬行李 -你不应该这样 迪克
Send a boy for the rest of the luggage. - You shouldn't have done that, Dick.
为什么?我都在这儿了 载你去也无妨
Why not? I might as well drive you down as long as I'm here.
但你一定很累了
But you must be tired.
车不好开 尤其在夜晚
It's a hard drive, especially at night.
我喜欢晚上开车
I like driving at night.
走吧 我们得抓紧了
Come on, we'd better hurry.
放后面吧 -好的 先生
Just put it in the back. - Yes, sir.
给你 -谢谢 先生
Here you are. - Thank you, sir.
小心点开 迪克 山路很危险
Do drive carefully, Dick. These mountain roads are so dangerous.
是的 这些话似曾相识
Yes. I've heard that before.
梅森先生 梅森先生!
Mr Mason. Mr Mason!
有人打电♥话♥找你
You're wanted on the telephone.
有人打电♥话♥找你
You're wanted on the telephone.
等我一下
Wait for me.
喂?
Hello?
你好 迪克 我给你家打电♥话♥来着
Hello, Dick. I tried to get you at home.
菲利普说你去度假小屋了
Phillips told me you'd gone to the lodge.
是的 我改变计划了
Yes, well I changed my plans.
对比结果出来了吗?贝伦斯发现了什么?
What is the verdict? What did Berens find out?
是同一人的笔迹 理查德
It's the same handwriting, Richard.
是凯瑟琳写的
It is Kathryn's writing.
不可能
It couldn't be.
不用怀疑
There is no doubt about it.
贝伦斯教授说他用名誉担♥保♥
Professor Berens says he'd stake his reputation on it.
这说明什么?
What does that mean?
我不知道 我觉得这说明凯瑟琳还活着
I don't know. I think it means that Kathryn is still alive.
迪克?
Dick?
迪克?
Dick?
你还在吗 迪克?
Are you still there, Dick?
你还在吗 迪克?
Are you still there, Dick?
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
Thanks for calling.
霍尔斯沃思
Holsworth.
霍尔斯沃思!
Holsworth!
你好 梅森先生
Hello, Mr Mason.
抱歉 我没看见你
Sorry I didn't see you.
我不知道我是该来还是该走
I don't know whether I'm coming or going.
你有没有过告诉一个女孩你爱她 却给你发了好人卡?
Did you ever tell a girl that you loved her and were given your walking papers?
我不知道 也许吧 我不记得了
I don't know. I guess so, I can't remember.
估计没有吧
Probably not.
从我认识你 你就女人缘很好
From what I've seen of you, you'd be good with women.
伊芙琳怎么和你说的?
What did Evelyn say to you?
她人很好
She was very nice.
她想和我成为朋友
She wanted me to be her friend.
伊芙琳是唯一一个我没法只做朋友的女孩
Evelyn is the only girl I'll never have for a friend.
我不可思议地爱着她
It's amazing how much I love her.
我太爱她了 不敢相信她不爱我
I love her so much it's unbelievable that she doesn't love me.
我觉得我懂你的意思
I think I know what you mean.
我已经告别了 我明天就回去
I said goodbye to her. I'm going back tomorrow.
是我就不这样做
I wouldn't do that.
电影精选列表