伊芙琳问作为医生我的工作是什么
Evelyn asked me exactly what I did as a doctor.
我回复说 有时候一个念头会是一场恶疾
I replied that sometimes a thought can be like a malignant disease.
我的工作就是 趁产生破坏之前除掉这个坏念头
And it was my business to remove these thoughts before they cause destruction.
你不肯信任我 所以 我爱莫能助
You have refused to give me your confidence. Therefore, I am helpless.
现在除了你自己 没人能帮你 理查德
Nobody can help you now Richard except yourself.
无论是什么在困扰你 你必须自己面对
Whatever is troubling you must be faced by you.
那些在你身边阴魂不散的疑虑
Whatever doubts may haunt you.
只能被你自己亲手消除
Can be laid to rest by you and you alone.
那么
Then.
你帮不了我
You can't help me.
是的 我恐怕没办法
No, I'm afraid I can't.
医生
Doctor.
你在精神病例方面很有经验 断定我也是精神问题
You've a lot of experience with mental cases, assuming that I am a mental case.
你以前遇到过类似病例吗?
Ever run across anything like this before?
只有一次
Only once.
很多年前我在维也纳上学
Many years ago when I was a student in Vienna.
发生了什么? -一个男人把他妻子杀了
What was that? - A man who murdered his wife.
哦 理查德
Oh, Richard.
你帽子忘拿了
You've forgotten your hat.
她不在那 迪克
She's not there, Dick.
出来吧 梅森
Come on out, Mason.
别想着逃跑 没有用
Don't try to get away. It's no use.
你最好出来
You had better go.
凯瑟琳在哪?Where is Kathryn?
她在哪?
Where is she?
你杀她的第二天我们就把她的尸体挪走了
We took her body away the day after you killed her.
但我今天看见她了
But I saw her today.
那是一个女警假扮的你妻子
That was a policewoman impersonating your wife.
那她确实早就死了
Then she really was dead all the time.
是的
Yes.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
你和这件事有什么关系?
What have you got to do with all this?
我抓住了你的一点小纰漏 那朵玫瑰
I caught the one slip you made. The rose.
你说最后一次见凯瑟琳 她戴着它
You said Kathryn was wearing it the last time you saw her.
是的
She was.
是别在她大衣上的
It was pinned to her coat.
那朵玫瑰是她顺路来我家时我给她的
I gave her that rose when stopped at my house.
你当时行动不便坐在家 不应该见过这朵玫瑰
A rose you couldn't have seen when you were meant to be helpless sat at home.
走吧
Come on.
那么这几周的事情不是我的幻觉
Then I haven't been imagining things all these weeks?
你们安排的?
You staged them?
是的 迪克 警♥察♥没证据说服陪审团
Yes, Dick. The police had no evidence that would convince any jury.
只能让你再重返这里 当然我们也有帮手
We had to drive you back here. We had help, of course.
笔迹专家、小混混、
The handwriting expert. The hobo.
当铺里的男人 但主要 还是依靠你的良心不安
The man in the pawnshop. But most of all, your consience.
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
她帮助你们了吗? -没有 她不知道
Was she helping you? - No, she knew nothing about it.
我希望她不知道
I hoped she didn't.
好了 一切都结束了
Well, it's all over.
这就是结局了 医生
This is the end, doctor.
电影精选列表