作为一个前几天还在坐婴儿车的男人
For a guy who has only been out of his perambulator a couple of days.
你当然可以更好
Of course you are.
格兰特医生会很开心的
Dr Grant will be very pleased.
到我最后一次见格兰特医生和这个拐杖
Not half as pleased as I will be
的那天肯定更开心
to see the last of Dr Grant and this.
过去的这一周我真的很敬佩你
I've admired you so much this past week.
我理解你的压力有多大
I know what a terrific strain you've been under,
但是你很优秀
yet you've been wonderful.
对我来说是很大帮助
It's such a help to me.
你能来到这儿对我来说就是帮助了
You've been a great help to me just by being here.
迪克 我...
Dick, I..
我有个问题一直想问你
I am going to ask you a question I've wanted to ask for some time.
说吧
Go ahead. Shoot.
凯瑟琳失踪前你有没有发现什么不对劲?
Did you notice anything unusual about Kathryn before she disappeared?
你指什么?
What do you mean?
我走之前 我...
Before I left, I..
我感觉有什么事困扰她
I felt there was something worrying her.
她有一些难言之隐
Something she was trying to hide.
好吧
Yes, well.
既然你提到了 那我也就说了 我有同感
Now that you mention it I may as well tell you I felt the same thing.
我觉得我应该早点告诉你
I guess I should have told you before.
或许这件事就不会发生了
Perhaps if I had this wouldn't have happened.
她举止古怪有段时间了
She had been acting strangely for some time.
她甚至出现幻觉了
She even started imagining things.
什么幻觉?
What sort of things?
我觉得跟这件事没什么关系
I don't think there is any reason to go into them.
只是心情一直紧张担忧而已
Just the results of an overwrought condition.
不 迪克
No, Dick.
我觉得我有权知道
I think I have a right to know.
好吧 有一件事
Well.. for one thing.
她臆想我爱上你了
She imagined I'd fallen in love with you.
我?
With me?
是的
Yes.
到底为什么会有这种想法?
Where on earth did you get that idea?
不知道
I don't know.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
当然了 医生 我们正在等你
Of course, doctor. We've been expecting you.
我刚刚在欣赏你的玫瑰
I was just admiring your roses.
你最好绕到前门进来
You'd better go around to the front door
除非你想把胡子戴上 从烟囱溜下来
unless you wanna put the beard on and come down the chimney.
我觉得我太老了 干不成了
I guess I'm too old for that sort of thing.
人们脑子里总会想些有趣的事 不是吗?
Funny things happen inside people's heads, don't they?
迪克
Dick.
别对任何人说这件事
Please don't say anything about this to anyone.
看在凯瑟琳的面子上
For Kathryn's sake.
我不会说的
I won't.
晚上好 汉密尔顿医生 -晚上好 菲利普
Good evening, Dr Hamilton. - Good evening, Phillips.
我没听到你开车的声音啊 先生 -车在家了
I didn't hear you drive up, sir. - Oh, I left the car at home.
多美好的晚上啊 我觉得走路来很舒服
It was such a beautiful evening I thought the walk would do me good.
你好吗啊 医生
Hello doctor. How are you?
我很好 迪克 很高兴又见面了
Fine, Dick. It's good to see you up and around again.
你好 伊芙琳 -晚上好 医生
Hello Evelyn. - Good evening, doctor.
希望我来的不算晚 -不晚
I hope I'm not late. - Not at all.
来杯鸡尾酒吗? -好主意
How about a cocktail? - Excellent idea.
喂?是的 我是梅森
Yes? Yes, this is Mr Mason.
什么?
What?
好的 我这就到
Alright. I'll be right over.
抱歉 医生 恐怕我们的晚餐得推迟一会儿了
Sorry, doctor. I'm afraid we'll have to postpone dinner for a while.
是警♥察♥局来的电♥话♥
That was Police Headquarters.
他们发现线索了
They've found a clue.
我们无尽的等待可能要结束了
It may be the end of our waiting.
我们在他身上发现了这个 梅森先生
Well, this is what we found on him, Mr Mason.
眼熟吗?
Recognise it?
是的
Yes.
这就是凯瑟琳那只 要不然就是个一模一样的
It is Kathryn's or an exact duplicate.
你觉得呢?特纳小姐
What do you say, Miss Turner?
这就是凯瑟琳的戒指
It is Kathryn's ring.
你确定吗? -是的
You're sure? - Positive.
说你呢
Hey, you.
把帽子摘掉
Take your hat off.
你从哪得到的这个戒指?
Where did you get that ring?
从一位女士的钱包里
Out of a lady's pocketbook.
你偷了人家的钱包?
You snatched the pocketbook?
没有
No.
正好掉进我手里掉滑了出来
Just stuck in my hand and come out with it.
快点 说清楚 发生了什么
Come on, make it clearer. What happened?
好吧 我们正等着过马路
Well, we was waiting to cross the street, see.
一大群人一起等
A big crowd, see.
正在等红灯 -是在市中心吗?
A red light was holding us up. - This was in downtown traffic?
是的 没错 -什么时候?
Yeah. That's right. - When?
几天之前 -继续说
A couple of days ago. - Go ahead.
呃 一位女士正好站在我身边
Well, this lady is standing right next to me, see.
我觉得她身边的人应该是推了她一把
I guess the people next to her must have been pushing or something.
因为她把钱包换到了右手边 靠近我这一侧
Because she changes the pocketbook to her hand right along the side of me.
我就...解开了钱包
Well, I.. unlatched the bag.
把手伸进去 拿出了戒指
Stick my hand in and come out with the ring.
还记得那位女士长什么样吗?
Remember what the lady looked like?
不记得
Nah.
就这样
That's all.
稍等
Just a minute.
我能问他几个问题吗? -问吧
Mind if I ask him a question? - No. Go ahead.
那位女士戴帽子吗?
Was this lady wearing a hat?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
什么颜色的?
What color was it?
是绿的吗? -我记得是
Was it green? - I think so.
就是顶普通的帽子?上面有什么东西吗?
Just a plain hat. Nothing on it?
没有...
Nothing.
...有
Yeah.
是的 上面有个东西
Yeah, there was one thing on it.
什么? -一片羽毛
What? - A feather.
像是一片大羽毛
Kind of a big feather.
你说谎.你不是绑♥架♥就是杀了她
You're lying. You either kidnapped her or killed her.
别傻站在那儿着我啊!行动啊
Don't just stand there staring at me! Do something!
让他交待她在哪里!
Make him say where she is.
让他招供
Beat it out of him.
把他带出去 -我们走吧
Take him out. - Come on, let's go.
抱歉 我失态了
Sorry I blew up.
等待的压力太大了
It's the strain of waiting.
不知道她发生了什么
Not knowing what's happened to her.
来吧 伊芙琳
Come on, Evelyn.
我觉得那个男人知道更多事还没承认
I think that man knows a lot more than he's admitting.
如果他知道 他们肯定会让他招供
If he does, you may be sure they'll get it out of him.
只是需要时间
Just a matter of time.
同时 理查德 我想给你个建议
Meanwhile Richard, I would like to offer a suggestion.
说吧
Go ahead.
先把这件事抛开一段时间
Get away from all this for a while.
离开你的房♥子 不然你会触景生情
Get out of the house. Too many associations.
情绪太紧张了 -我情绪还可以
Too hard on the nerves. - My nerves are alright.
是吗?
Are they?
你觉得我应该有什么感受?
How do you expect me to feel?
我看到你的样子了 是时候做些什么了
so I see what you do and it is time to do something about it.
我明天要去彩虹湖度春假了
I'm leaving tomorrow for Rainbow Lake to spend my spring vacation.
不如跟我一起去吧?
Why not come up there with me?
很好的乡间小屋
Strong service at the lodge.
湖、山、可以钓鱼 对你有帮助
Lakes, mountains and good fishing. It will do you good.
我觉得你应该去 迪克 你正需要这些
I think you should go, Dick. It is exactly what you need.
那你呢?
How about you?
你和我一样有压力
You've been under just as much strain as I have.
不如一起来吧?
Why don't you come along too?
如果汉密尔顿医生不介意 我就愿意去
I'd like to if Dr Hamilton doesn't mind.
电影精选列表