介意?我会很开心的
Mind? I'd be delighted.
我们来想想安排行程吧
Let's consider the matter settled then, huh.
晚安 迪克
Goodnight, Dick.
很高兴你决定跟我一起来
I'm glad you decided to come with me.
我也是
So am I.
我觉得这对我俩都好
I think it will do us both good.
恐怕我已经依赖上你了
I'm afraid I'm depending a good deal on you.
没关系 我喜欢被依赖
That's all right.I like to be depended on.
晚安
Goodnight.
请进
Come in.
怎么了 先生
Yes, sir?
今晚有人来过这间屋子吗?
Has anyone been in this room tonight?
只有我来过 先生
No-one except myself, sir.
还有别的人
Someone else has.
有个用着我太太香水的人来过
Someone wearing Mrs Mason's perfume.
你闻到了吗?
Can't you smell it?
是的 我觉得我闻到了 先生
Yes. I think I can, sir.
但我搞不懂 除非是伊芙琳小姐?
But I don't understand it, unless Miss Evelyn..?
不 不可能是伊芙琳
No, it couldn't have been Miss Evelyn.
她晚上一直跟我在一起
She's been out with me all evening.
就这样吧
That will be all.
需要我帮忙吗 先生?
Can I assist you, sir?
不了 我自己能行
No. I'll manage alright.
晚安 先生
Goodnight, sir.
晚安
Goodnight.
帮我接警♥察♥局
Get me Police Headquarters.
我要找伊根警官 我是理查德·梅森
I want to talk to Lieutenant Egan. This is Richard Mason.
你好 伊根 我是梅森
Hello, Egan? This is Mason.
今晚有人进过我家
Somebody has been in my house tonight.
不 没有偷走东西
No. Nothing has been taken.
倒是留下了东西
Something has been added.
留下了我妻子走时候戴的戒指
The wedding ring my wife wore when she went away.
知道吗 迪克 这里像是另一个世界
You know Dick, it's like a different world up here.
让我感觉家里发生的一切只是一场噩梦
It makes everything that happened back home seem like a bad dream.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I know.
船来咯
Ship ahoy!
你好啊 医生 -有收获吗?
Hiya, Doc. - Hello. - Any luck?
这算收获吗?
Well, if you call this luck.
我用它做鱼饵不错
I could use that for bait.
我钓上来一条比那个大的
I caught one bigger than that
但我受不了它看我的眼神 所以我把它放回去了
but didn't like the way he looked at me so I threw him back.
反正我不是为了鱼而钓鱼
I don't really fish for fish anyway.
我只是喜欢用它当做放空的借口
I just like it as an excuse for doing nothing.
明早同一时间见 医生? -明天见 比尔
Same time in the morning, doctor? - Same time, Bill.
你俩应该跟我一起去真正有鱼的地方
Say, you two should come out where there really are fish.
嘿 你还挺厉害
Hey, you did alright.
这下我们晚饭有吃的了
I know what we're having for dinner.
玩得开心吗 医生? -很好 你看
Did you have a good day, doctor? - Fine. Look.
伊芙琳 走这条路 船夫说这条路近一些
No Evelyn, go this way. The boatman says it's shorter.
你肯定会感到无聊 亲爱的
It must be a little dull for you, my dear.
跟我和迪克这两个老古板在一起
To be up here with two old fogeys like Dick and me.
说你自己吧 医生 我可不『老』也不『古板』
Speak for yourself, doctor. I'm neither old nor a fogey
虽然不知道『古板』是什么意思
whatever that is.
但我还是觉得伊芙琳需要一个年龄相仿的同伴
Nevertheless I thought Evelyn needed the companionship of someone her own age.
所以我们回到酒店之后
So when we get back to the hotel
我会让她发现一个美好的惊喜
I'm hoping she finds an very agreeable surprise.
谁?
Who?
霍尔斯沃思教授
Professor Holsworth.
真的 医生 你不应该这样 人家会怎么想?
Really doctor, you shouldn't have done that. What will they think?
放心吧 亲爱的
Put your mind at ease, my dear.
霍尔斯沃思教授还蒙在鼓里
Professor Holsworth is under the impression..
他以为我要商量下学期工作的事
That I wish to consult him with regard to our work for the next semester.
你可真是个好月老啊 医生
You're quite a matchmaker, doctor.
怎么不让女孩子自己拿主意呢?
Why not let the girl make up her own mind?
别担心 迪克 我会的
Don't worry, Dick. I will.
好吧 你说对了 我只是想尽力扮演好丘比特而已
Well, there you are. I try to play cupid and that's all the things I get.
那是什么?
What's that?
那堆木头? -对
Oh, that woodpile? - Yeah.
那是户外用的篝火
That's for the outdoor bonfire.
他俩看上去很般配 不是吗?
They make a nice looking couple, don't they?
什么?
What?
我说 他俩看上去很般配 不是吗?
I said: "they make a nice looking couple, don't they".
是啊 我觉得是 我还没想过这件事
Yes, I suppose they do. I hadn't really thought about it.
霍尔斯沃思如果能谨言慎行 事业前途会一片光明
Young Holsworth has a brilliant career ahead of him if he watches his step.
我觉得伊芙琳可以确保他如此
And I think Evelyn is the girl to see that he does just that.
您有一通长途电♥话♥ 先生 -我这就去
A long distance call for you, sir. - I'll be right there.
估计是伊根
It's probably Egan.
或许他从那个混混身上盘问出什么了
Maybe he's got something out of that hobo?
是的 我就等着他绷不住了
Yes, I've been waiting for him to crack.
你觉得我们去外面走走如何?
What would you say to a walk on the terrace?
只要你不介意 我巴不得呢
I'd rather do that if you're sure you don't mind.
走吧
No. Come along.
请稍等
One moment please.
您可以在二号♥电♥话♥亭接电♥话♥了
You can take it in the second booth.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello.
喂 喂
Hello, hello?
电♥话♥出问题了吗 接线员? -我不知道啊 先生
What is the matter with the call, operator? - I don't know sir.
喂?
Hello?
电♥话♥应该是断线了
The line must be disconnected now.
一句回答都没有
The party didn't even answer.
帮我接到 2020
Get me to city, Main 2020.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
Main. 2-0-2-0
请稍等
One moment please.
你好 警♥察♥局吗?
Hello. Police Headquarters?
我找凶案组
The Homicide Bureau.
这是凶案组 我是沃克曼
Homicide. Workman speaking.
稍等
Just a minute.
伊根
Hey, Egan.
伊根
Egan.
怎么?
Yeah?
理查德·梅森找你
Richard Mason for you.
我是伊根 你好 梅森先生
Egan speaking. Hello, Mr Mason.
不是
No.
不 我没给你打电♥话♥
No, I didn't call you.
我们现在还没有查出什么
We've got nothing to report right now.
有发现我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if anything happens.
好吧 抱歉打扰你
Okay. I'm sorry to have bothered you.
再见
Goodbye.
刚刚打来电♥话♥的男人留下名字了吗? -是位女士 先生
Did the party who called give his name? - It was a lady, sir.
女士? -是的 先生
A lady? - Yes, sir.
那位女士留下它的名字了吗?
Did the lady give her name?
没有
No.
没有 我觉得....
No, I thought that..
没有 我确定她没留下名字 先生
No, I'm sure she didn't give her name, sir.
那她说什么了?
Just what did she say?
请原谅 其实我在报纸上看过您和您夫人的案子
If you'll excuse me, sir. I've read about you and your wife in the papers.
那位女士说:我想找梅森先生
This lady said: "I'd like to speak to Mr Mason".
我说:请问您是哪位?
And I said, who's calling please?
我觉得她说了句“梅森夫人”
And I thought she said "Mrs Mason".
也许她只是在说“梅森先生” 信♥号♥♥不好听不清而已
She probably just repeated "Mr Mason". The connection wasn't a clear one.
有办法查到这通电♥话♥的来路吗?
Is there any way to have the call traced?
没办法 先生. 肯定是我听错了
I'm afraid not, sir. I'm certain I heard her incorrectly.
是的 我觉得肯定是个误会
Yes, I guess it must have been a mistake.
有新消息吗?迪克
More news, Dick?
不知道 我接起电♥话♥已经断线了
I don't know. By the time I got there the phone was disconnected.
好吧 如果事情重要他们还会打过来的
Well, if it's important they'll call back.
我也觉得是
I guess so.
医生 你是个聪明人
Doctor, you're a pretty smart man.
你对这种事情很有经验
电影精选列表