Yes. What do we hear from Evelyn, Kathy?
其实我今天早上还收到了她的电报
As a matter of fact I got a telegram from her this morning.
她说她很在家很开心
She says she's very happy and glad to be home.
我搞不懂为什么她突然就走了
I never could quite understand why she went away so suddenly.
我以为她爱上霍尔斯沃思教授了
I had an idea she was rather smitten with young professor Holsworth.
我是说 我希望这样...
I was hoping..
再见 -再见医生
Goodbye. - Goodbye, doctor.
凯西 -嗯?
Oh, Kathy. - Yes?
你一直都没说过...
You never said anything about..
说什么?
About what?
说我们因为伊芙琳吵架的事
About out quarrel about Evelyn.
你以为我傻吗?我死也不会跟别人说这事的
Do you think I'm a fool? I'd rather die than tell anyone.
我怕是伤你太深了 凯西 对不起
I'm afraid I've hurt you very much, Kathy and I'm sorry.
当一个男人生活不能自理的时候
It's funny how virtuous a man
能变得如此道德高尚 真是有趣
can be when he's helpless.
菲利普 -我在 先生
Phillips. - Yes, sir?
车准备好了?
Car ready?
把这两个包放进去就好了 你准备好了吗先生?
Putting the last two bags in now. Are you ready sir?
你怎么了 菲利普?你看上去有些匆忙
What's the matter with you, Phillips? You seem in a bit of a hurry.
我和厨师想要赶上早晨的火车
Cook and I prefer to get the morning train,
是你的话也会着急的 先生
if it's all the same to you, sir.
哦 那确实 那你现在就去吧
Oh sure, by all means. You can go along now if you want to.
那你怎么办?梅森先生?
But what about you, Mr Mason?
我和太太自己会有办法的 谢谢你
Mrs Mason and I will manage nicely thank you.
你俩快去吧 我知道你们很着急
You two run along, I know you're anxious to get started.
谢谢您了
Thank you, sir.
旅途愉快
Have a nice vacation.
非常感谢 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
帮我接 兰都3872号♥
Get me Orchid 3872.
理查德
Richard.
理查德 -怎么了?
Richard. - Yes?
你准备好了吗?
Are you nearly ready?
494.
是的 你准备好我就好了
Yes. I will be right with you.
抓紧时间吧不然来不及了
Do hurry or we'll never get there.
你就不能准时吗?
Can't you ever be on time?
我们本来一小时前就该准备好了
We were supposed to be ready an hour ago.
弗雷斯顿 我看了岩芯样品了
Say Freston, I've just been looking at the core samples.
但我不太满意
But I'm not satisfied.
或许你可以下矿再采一些样
Well, suppose you get down there and find you're tying into a fall cleavage?
我可不敢拿这么远的工作冒险
I can't afford to gamble on a job that far away.
你只能今晚来一趟我家了
No, you'll have to come out to the house tonight.
没错 坐9点那班的火车过来
Yeah and take that nine o'clock train.
恐怕只能这样
I'm afraid there is no other way out of it.
好的 一会见
Okay, I'll see you then.
是谁?
Who was that?
弗雷斯顿
Freston.
凯西 我们恐怕得改变计划
Kathy, I'm afraid we'll have to change our plans.
我今晚得见他
I've got to see him tonight.
哦 真倒霉
Oh, drat.
没办法
It can't be helped.
工作就是这样 必须完成
Work is work and it's just got to be done.
每到我们要出门就会发生这种事
This sort of thing always happens when we're going away.
菲利普
Phillips.
菲利普
Phillips!
他们走了?
Have they gone?
是的 我让他们走的
Yes, I told them to.
我希望你能先告诉我
I wish you'd let me know before.
我也是刚刚才知道
Well, I only found it out myself just this minute.
凯西 别因为我扰了你的兴致
Kathy, I mustn't spoil your fun.
不如你先去 我晚点和你汇合?
Why not go ahead and I'll meet you up there?
我会给菲利普打电♥话♥
I'll phone Phillips..
我让他明天载我去 或最迟后天
And have him drive me out tomorrow or the day after at the very latest.
但我没法自己开车过去
But I can't drive up there alone.
你肯定可以 你车技很棒
Certainly you can. You're an excellent driver.
你手里有保险箱钥匙吗?
Have you got your key to the safe?
没有 恐怕是落在卧室了
No. I'm afraid I left mine in the bedroom.
哦 没关系 找到了
Oh, never mind. Here's mine.
你不会是要把这些废品也带走吧?
You're not going to take all that junk with you are you?
我只是要拿点东西
I only want a couple of things.
我们又不是去豪华酒店 只是度假村而已
We're not going to the Ritz. This is just a simple mountain resort.
我只是拿这个戒指 很配我的衣服
I only wanted this cameo. It goes with the suit.
你这样确实很美
You do look nice at that.
这是这么久以来你第一次夸我
That's the first compliment you've paid me in a long time.
多了解我就知道我人不坏
I'm not such a bad guy when you get to know me.
理查德
Richard.
嗯?
Yes?
没事了
Never mind.
凯西? -嗯?
Oh, Kathy. - Yes?
一定要慢点开车
Be sure and drive slowly.
有些山路很危险
Some of those mountain roads are pretty dangerous.
你好 医生 -你好 凯瑟琳
Hello doctor. - Well, hello Kathryn.
你看我施肥种的白花丹怎么样?
Well, how do you like the results of fertilizer on plumbago?
很好看
It's lovely.
给我五分钟 给你装满一花瓶
Give me five minutes and I'll cut you enough for a vase full.
不用了 医生 我正要去泉山呢
Not now, doctor. I'm on my way to Mountain Springs.
理查德不去?
Without Richard?
走之前突然有事
Something came up at the very last minute.
他非要让我自己先去
He insisted that I go on alone.
我路过这里 就是想请你照看他
I only stopped by to ask you to look in on him
确保他没事
and make sure he's alright.
没问题 我这就收拾干净过去
I'll be glad to. I'll clean up and go over right away.
那倒不必
There's no need to do that.
他一下午都要工作 晚上也是
He'll be working all afternoon. Tonight too, for that matter.
你可以早上过去
But if you can pop by in the morning.
我会的 我保证 你知道
I will, I promise. You see.
你和伊芙琳都是我最喜欢的人
You and Evelyn are my very favorite people.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
在大学里 我用小部分时间教课
At the university I spend little time teaching classes..
大多数时间都在给别人做咨♥询♥建议
And a great deal in giving advice to individuals.
花心的丈夫 悲伤的妻子
Distracted husbands. Unhappy wives.
有时我都快失去信念了
Sometimes I almost lose my belief.
关于幸福的婚姻是否真实存在这件事
In the existence of the happy marriage.
然后我就想到了 你们两个
Then I think.. of yours.
我们很幸运
We've been fortunate.
五年前没人能想到 亲爱的
More than anyone expected five years ago my dear.
我觉得现在我可以放心跟你讲
I guess it's quite safe now to tell you
早知道我就不赌上那把破雨伞了
that I wouldn't have bet an old umbrella..
我当年赌你们的婚姻维持不到一年
On your marriage lasting as much as a year.
你们用行动证明我大错特错 真是可敬
It's really a great tribute to you to have proved me so utterly wrong.
祝你在泉山玩得愉快 亲爱的
Have a wonderful time at Mountain Springs, my dear.
别担心理查德 我会照顾他的
Don't worry about Richard. I'll look after him.
谢谢 非常感谢你 医生
Thank you. Thank you very much, doctor.
再见 -再见
Goodbye. - Goodbye.
能麻烦你移一下车吗?
Would you mind moving your car?
凯瑟琳
Kathryn.
理查德?
Richard?
理查德
Richard.
吓到我了 我以为...
I was so afraid, I thought..
怎么了 你在走 理查德
Why, you're walking, Richard.
你能自己走路了
You're walking without help.
你怎么来到这里的?
How did you get here?
你来这干什么 理查德?
Why are you here, Richard?
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
不
No.
理查德
Richard.
不要
Don't.
谢谢
Thank you.
好像家里没人
Doesn't seem to be anybody home.
是你吗弗雷斯顿?
Is that you Freston?
是的 你在哪?
Yes. Where are you?
电影精选列表