如果我是你 我会再努力一次
If I were you I'd have another try.
我觉得你会发现她改变主意了
I think you'll find she's changed her mind.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
在我车里
Outside in my car.
霍尔斯沃思
Oh, Holsworth.
你是个好人
You are a nice fellow.
你也是 梅森先生
It works both ways, Mr Mason.
祝你好运 -谢谢
Good luck. - Thanks.
你肯定会很喜欢它绝佳的构造 先生
I'm sure you'll appreciate the splendid construction of this, sir.
比普通行李箱结实两倍
It's twice as strong as the average wardrobe case.
但重量却很轻
But only a fraction of the weight.
好的 我买♥♥了 有没有小一点的? -有的 先生
Yes, I'll take it. How about a smaller one? - Yes, sir.
我有一个很棒的能跟这个配套的
I believe I've an excellent one in the same matched set.
不需要配套 什么样都行
It needn't match. Anything will do.
但你肯定会喜欢这个的 只要我能找到
But I'm sure you'll like this one sir if I can only lay my hands on it.
我在这块见过来着 哦 在这里
I saw it here somewhere. Oh, here it is.
这个 -好的 这个可以
Right here. - Yes, that will do.
是的 先生 我就知道你会喜欢
Yes, sir. I knew you'd like it.
我一直觉得行李箱应该配套
You know, I always think it is much better to have luggage that matches.
怎么了 先生?
Anything wrong, sir?
嘿 你!
Hey you!
凯瑟琳
Kathryn.
你在找人吗 先生?
Are you looking for someone, mister?
是的 我要找住在这儿的那位女士
Yes. I want to see the lady who lives here.
你找错地方了
You got the wrong flat.
这里没人住
No-one lives in there.
是出租的
It's for rent.
你是这公♥寓♥的管♥理♥员♥吗?
Are you the manager of this building?
不 我是房♥主
No, I'm the owner.
我能参观下房♥子吗?
May I see this flat?
可以
Why, yes.
你会发现这房♥子很不错 先生
You'll find it a real nice flat, mister.
我刚刚铺的新墙纸
I just had it all done over with new wallpaper.
地板也是新弄的
The floor is all redone.
光线充足 到市场和购物中心也很便利
It's a nice light flat and real handy to the market and shopping center.
如果你画画这里有个工作室
This is a studio if you paint.
我买♥♥了一个新炉灶 为上一任房♥客准备的
That's practically a new stove I got there. I put it in for the last tenant.
双层洗碗池 还有很多杯架空间
Double drain-board sink and plenty of cupboard space.
这是个壁橱
That's a closet.
这扇门通向哪? -消防通道
Where does that door lead to? - The fire-escape.
平时一直锁着吗?
Is it always kept locked?
是的 -钥匙呢?
Yes. - Where's the key?
我拿着
I have it.
我从来不把钥匙留在门上
I never leave keys in locks.
有人耍花招把钥匙往上推
There is a trick some people have of pushing them up.
然后从门的缝隙把钥匙钓出来
And then fishing them through the crack under the door.
她在哪? -谁
Where is she? - Who?
刚进来的那个女人
The woman who just came in here.
没有女人进来
There was no woman came in here.
我看到我妻子刚刚进来了
I saw my wife come in here just now.
你不告诉我她在哪 我就报♥警♥了
Unless you tell me where she is I'll call the police.
拜托了 先生 这是间正经公♥寓♥
Please mister, this is a respectable apartment.
她应该是死了的 懂吗?她本应被杀了
She's supposed to be dead. Understand? She's supposed to be murdered.
被杀? -是的 谋杀
Murdered? - Yes, murdered.
你懂这是什么意思吗? -是的 先生
You know what that means? -Yes sir
你也不喜欢这样吧 -是的 先生
You don't like that do you. - No, sir.
是的 是的 先生
Yes, sir. No, sir. Yes, sir.
猫有九条命但人没有
Cats come back sometimes but women don't.
把猫装袋 扔进河里 有时它们会逃脱回来
Put cats in a bag, throw 'em in a river. Sometimes they get out and come back.
但即便它们回来了 你也不能给它们包庇藏起来
Even if they do come back you're not supposed to harbor them.
这是违规的 违反家规的
It's against the law. It's against the housing law.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
特别是当一个人已经被杀的时候
Especially a person who has been murdered.
救命!
Help!
医生一会儿就来 梅森先生
The doctor will be with you in a few moments, Mr Mason.
谢谢
Thank you.
理查德
Well, Richard.
没想到你这么快回来了
I didn't expect you back so soon.
忙吗?
Busy?
不 第一个病人半小时内来不了
Oh no. I'm not expecting my first patient for half an hour.
找我有事吗?
What can I do for you?
我不知道从何说起
Well, I hardly know how to begin.
等一下 理查德
Just a moment, Richard.
你是想向我咨♥询♥专业问题 还是朋友之间聊聊?
Are you about to consult me professionally or as a friend?
都有 我觉得
Both, I guess.
对不起 这不可能
I'm sorry, but that's impossible.
纯科学的正确应用
You see the proper application of pure science..
不能掺杂诸如友谊的人性弱点
Admits of no such human frailties as friendship.
一边是不能继续让人受如此折磨
One cannot continue to treat human suffering efficiently.
一边是必须把故事分享出来
One must also be forced to share it.
好吧 随你怎么看我这次来访的目的都行 但...
Alright. Then consider this visit any way you please but..
我需要帮助
I need help.
真的吗理查德?这可不像你说的话
Really, Richard? That's an unusual admission coming from you.
你一直都很要强 自立的
You've always seemed so efficient, so self-reliant.
或者也可以说 聪明的
So, shall we say, clever.
这是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
只是陈述事实
Just making a simple statement of fact.
如果你开始怀疑自己 那么一定有很严重的事
If you're beginning to doubt yourself it must be something of a serious nature.
医生
Doctor.
我不相信鬼神 也不相信超自然
I don't believe in ghosts and I don't believe in the supernatural.
我不相信人死后还能活在世上
I don't believe that people live on in life after they've left it.
但我今天见到凯瑟琳了 或者是和她很像的人
But I saw Kathryn today or someone who looked like her.
在哪?
Where?
市中心 她在街上和我擦身而过
Downtown. She passed me in the street.
我跟踪她 但我的腿跟不上
I followed her but couldn't catch her on account of this leg.
她消失在一间空房♥子里
She disappeared into an empty house.
你怎么知道那不是凯瑟琳?
How do you know it wasn't Kathryn?
但那不可能是她 -为什么不可能?
But it couldn't be. - Why couldn't it?
如果是她 为什么我喊她时不停下来
Well if it was, why didn't she stop when I called her?
为什么她不跟我说话?
Why didn't she speak to me?
也许她失忆了
She may be a victim of amnesia.
我觉得有这种可能
I've thought of that possibility for some time.
我一直希望她被人救起来了
I've been hoping she might be picked up..
而且被认出来了 也许是通过她钱包里的卡片或信件
And identified. Some card or letter in her purse perhaps.
这样的话她就可能被送回来
Whereby she could be returned to us.
如果是这样她就不应该在我家里留下钥匙或戒指啊
Then if that was true she couldn't have left the key and the ring at the house.
在梦游状态或许她会把东西送回去
In a sleepwalking state she may have returned them.
或许是 潜意识里想断绝婚姻关系?
A subconscious state to renounce her marriage, perhaps?
那电♥话♥呢?
Yes, but the phone call?
可能是接线员操作失误
It could have been a mistake on the part of the operator.
手帕呢? -巧合吧 洗衣房♥经常会弄混
What about the handkerchief? - An accident. Laundry often gets mixed.
当铺票♥据♥ 项坠呢?
The pawn ticket. The locket?
她需要钱 理查德 这太正常了
She would need money, Richard. It would be the natural thing to do.
医生 这些事情在你看来很正常 但对我太不正常了
Doctor, these things may seem natural to you but they seem unnatural to me.
你坐在那得意地侃侃而谈 一个劲儿给出科学解释
You sit there complacently droning on, trying to give logical explanations.
试图让我觉得自己疯了
Trying to make me think I'm crazy.
我没有要让你觉得自己疯了 理查德
I'm not trying to make you think you're crazy, Richard.
那你在干什么?
Then what are you doing?
我只是在试着理解你
I'm just trying to understand you.
有其他事困扰你吗 理查德?
Is something else troubling you, Richard?
有什么事应该告诉我的吗?
Something you ought to tell me?
该说的我都说了
I haven't anything to say I haven't already said.
那你为什么不接受我的解释
Then why don't you accept my explanation?
为什么你一直用这些疑惑折磨自己?
Why do you go on torturing yourself with these doubts?
你说的疑惑是什么意思?
I don't know what you mean by doubts.
有什么要疑惑的吗?
What is there to doubt?
我不知道 我在问你呢
I don't know. That's what I'm asking.
你在暗指什么?
What are you getting at?
没什么
Nothing apparently.
理查德 我想让你回忆起我在派对上说的话
I want to recall to you Richard something I said at the party.
电影精选列表