Better dry your eyes.
这是凯瑟琳的
It is Kathryn's.
这就是我刚说的
That's what I meant when I said..
她会一直在这里的
She would always be here.
在我们之间
Between us.
你确定这是她走时携带的那块手帕吗?
Are you sure that this is the identical handkerchief she wore when she went off?
当然确定 否则我不会交给你
Of course I'm sure. Otherwise I wouldn't have brought it to you.
我连女佣都问过了
I even asked her maid at the house.
她说她记得很清楚 她把手帕放进我妻子外套口袋里
She said she distinctly remembers she put it in the pocket of my wife's suit.
其实这手帕是根据外套定做的
In fact, it was made for the suit.
是独一无二的
There was no other like it.
梅森先生
Mr Mason.
我办案这么多年见过许多古怪的事
I've come across a lot of screwy things in this business.
但这回是绝无仅有
But this beats them all.
听着 伊根
Now look, Egan.
戒指 钥匙 手帕 能说明下面这两点
The ring, the key and the handkerchief can mean one of two things.
要么是她被杀 尸体被人发现了;要么就是被绑♥架♥了
Either she was murdered and her body has been found, or she was kidnapped.
如果他们想要赎金 我会给的
If it's a ransom they want, I'll pay it.
你收到过什么匿名信吗?
Have you received any anonymous letters?
目前没有
Not so far.
我估计就要开始了
I bet that to start any minute.
你们逮到的那个混混儿呢?
What about that tramp you caught?
你们拿他怎么样了? -我们还关着他呢
What have you done with him? - We're still holding him.
以偷窃的罪名
On a pickpocket charge.
我想要跟他谈五分钟 我会让他交待的
I'd like to get my hands on him for five minutes. I'd make him talk.
抱歉 梅森先生 但
Sorry, Mr Mason but..
这样做完全违反规定
That's absolutely against regulations.
规定?
Regulations?
我觉得像你这样
I imagine it's also against regulations..
坐在舒适柔软的高级座椅上
For you to sit on your fine, upholstered plush-bottom swivel-backed chair.
花着纳税人的钱却不干事 更违反规定
Taking the taxpayers money without delivering the goods.
我警告你 伊根
I warn you, Egan.
除非你们这屋子人能给我关键信息
Unless I get some decisive action out of this office.
否则我就要去雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
I'm going to hire my own detectives.
早上好 梅森先生 -你好 克罗利小姐
Good morning, Mr Mason. - How are you, Miss Crowley.
告诉哈里斯先生我想要见他 -好的 先生
Tell Mr Harris I'd like to see him. - Yes, sir.
欢迎回来 梅森先生 没想到你这么快回来了
Welcome back, Mr Mason. We didn't expect you so soon.
哦对 我只是正好在城里呆几小时
Oh yes. Well, I just happened to be in town for a few hours.
我觉得我应该过来看看是否一切正常
I thought I'd drop in and see if everything in alright.
有新消息吗? -没有 先生
Any news? - No, sir.
我和克莱伯恩先生按你指示打开了商业函
Mr Clayborne and I opened the business mail as you directed.
我们已经把一切都安排好了
We've attended to everything.
那些看起来有些私人 我们是准备给你寄去的 但
Those that seemed personal, we were going to forward them to you, but..
没关系
That's alright.
是的 我就知道弗雷斯顿会躲开麻烦
Yes, I knew Freston was gonna run out of trouble.
你能给他寄过去吗?
Were you able to send him the parts?
Yes. So they went out on yesterday's clipper.
梅森先生 大家很多...所有人
Mr Mason. Several. All of us.
都很好奇你有没有梅森夫人的消息
Have been wondering whether you have had any news of Mrs Mason.
不 还没有
No. Not yet.
太遗憾了 先生 有需要我们做的请您吩咐
We are very sorry, sir. If there is anything at all that we can do..
谢谢
Thanks.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
格朗维尔借贷珠宝公♥司♥
贵重物品现金借贷
22787号♥
等我一会 -好的 先生
Wait for me. - Yes, sir.
这是你们这里的票♥据♥吗?
Is this your ticket?
对 你想赎回去? -是的
Yep. You want to redeem it? - Yes.
2-2-7-8-7.
2-2-7-8-7.
2-2-7-8-7.
2-2-7-8-7.
是谁典当了这个项坠? -不是你吗?
Who pawned this locket? - Didn't you?
不 是谁?
No. Who did?
一位女士 理查德·梅森太太
A lady. Mrs Richard Mason.
我看看
Let me see that book.
这是什么时候?多久前?
When was this? How long ago?
前天
The day before yesterday.
你还记得她吗?长什么样?
Remember her? What did she look like?
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
很漂亮的女士 有点高..
Kind of a nice looking lady. Sort of tall..
穿着绿色的外套 套装那种
Wore a green outfit. One of them suits. You know.
一身绿色
Everything green.
手包、衣服、帽子
Her handbag, her suit, her hat.
还有一根像是羽毛的东西竖起来
All but a feather sticking up, sort of.
前天 -是的
The day before yesterday? - Yep.
怎么赎它?多少钱?
How to redeem it? How much?
赎不了
Nothing doing.
90天之后再来 你就能买♥♥它了
Come back in 90 days and you can buy it.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
新法律 只有抵押东西的人能亲自赎回
A new state law. Only the party that pawned the stuff can redeem it.
但我有抵押凭证 -这只是其中一半
Yeah, but I have the pawn ticket. - That's only half of it.
你得复♥制♥她的签名 或者有她写的委托信
You got to duplicate the signature or get a letter off the lady who pawned it.
我是她丈夫 理查德·梅森 我钱包里有各种证明
I'm her husband, Richard Mason. I've all sorts of identification in my wallet.
没用的 先生
It's no good, mister.
除非你有一封她给我写的信
Not unless you got a letter from her to me.
当然了 如果她90天内没出现 东西就会拍卖♥♥了
Of course, if she don't show up for 90 days, it goes on sale.
90天
90 days?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey.. sweetheart.
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
是的 我该给你多少钱? -75块
Yeah. How much do I owe you? - A dollar.75.
75块...
A dollar.75.
载我去警♥察♥局
Well, drive me to Police Headquarters.
你确定那册子上签的是理查德·梅森太太?
Are you sure the book was signed Mrs Richard Mason?
我确定 -这不可能
I'm positive. - It doesn't seem possible.
她的结婚戒指出现在我保险箱同样不可能
It doesn't seem possible that her wedding ring would turn up in my safe
但我就是找到了
but it did.
地址在哪? -海湾街17号♥
What's the address? - 17 Bay Street.
去海湾街17号♥
17 Bay Street.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
什么事 先生们?
Yes, gentlemen?
我们想看看梅森夫人抵押的金项坠
We want to see the gold locket Mrs Mason pawned.
金项坠?我觉得有什么误会吧 先生
Gold locket? I think there must be some mistake, mister.
我这儿没有金项坠 没有人买♥♥这东西了
I have no gold lockets. Nobody buys them anymore.
之前剩的为数不多的 都当金子卖♥♥了
The few I had left I sold just for the gold.
别来这一套 我半小时前来它还在柜子里
Don't give me that. It was right here in this tray half an hour ago.
你肯定是在别的当铺看到的 先生
You must have seen it in another pawnshop, sir.
不 就是在这个当铺 -让我们看看那个项坠
No, it was right here in this pawnshop. - Let's see that locket.
说真的 先生们 我已经不止一年没见过金项坠了
Honestly, gentlemen. I haven't had any gold lockets in here for over a year.
你合伙人在哪? -我没有合伙人
Where is your partner? - I have no partner.
那你的员工呢?你的助理?那个大高个儿?
How about your clerk, your helper? The big fellow?
他有误会 警官先生 我没有合伙人
He is making a mistake, mister detective. I have no partner.
也没有助手之类的
Or help of any kind.
这是我的店 我自己运营的
This is my shop. I run it myself.
你确定是这里吗? -完全确定
You sure this is the place? - Absolutely positive.
我记得那些表、吉他 整个地方
I remember those clocks, the guitar, the whole place.
就在这个柜子里 22787号♥
It was right here in this case. Number 22787.
你有票♥据♥吗? -是的
Have you got the ticket? - Yes.
不对
No.
他拿走了 那个大高个儿
He kept it. The big fellow.
相信我 警官先生 -把账簿给我
Believe me, Mr Detective.. - Hand me that ledger.
好的 先生 你说怎样就怎样
Yes, sir. Anything you say.
我给你看册子里她亲笔签名
I'll show it to you right there in the book in her own handwriting.
22787- 22..
你们调包了账簿!把项坠藏起来了 到底在哪?
You've switched books! You've hidden the locket. Where is it?
控制一下你自己 这样很不好
Get a hold of yourself. That won't do any good.
走吧 咱们离开这
Come on. Let's get out of here.
当然 很可能是你搞错了当铺
Of course, it's possible you're mistaken about the pawnshop.
当铺都长得差不多
They're all similar.
我都说了我没弄错
I tell you I'm not mistaken.
当铺就是这个地址 海湾街17号♥
It was that pawnshop at that address. 17 Bay Street.
我走进店里
I walked into the shop.
我把票♥据♥交给柜台里的男人
I gave the ticket to the man behind the counter.
电影精选列表