在书房♥ 进来吧
In the study. Come on in.
你好 鲍勃 -你好 梅森
Hello Bob. - Hi, Mason.
我本打算为你把门厅灯打开的
I meant to leave the porch light on for you.
喂 泉山酒店吗?
Hello. Mountain Springs hotel?
我等着
I'll wait.
实在不好意思我打乱了你的旅程 菲利普
Too bad I had to break into your vacation this way, Philips.
但我过后会补偿你的
But I'll make it up to you later on.
没关系 先生 我理解你
That's alright, sir. I quite understand.
稍等
Just a minute.
你好 泉山酒店吗?
Hello. Mountain Springs hotel?
请帮我转接给理查德·梅森夫人
I want to speak with Mrs Richard Mason.
很抱歉我让你在这种天气大晚上跑过来
I'm sorry I had to drag you down here on a night like this.
没关系 -不用拘束
That's okay. - Make yourself comfortable.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂?你好
Hello? Yes.
她不在?
She hasn't?
你确定?
Are you sure?
好吧...她来了请让她第一时间联♥系♥我 好吗
Well.. have her call me the minute she comes in, will you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
她现在应该到那里了啊
She should have been there by now.
菲利普 你能帮我们做点吃的吗?
Phillips, do you suppose you can get us some food?
好的 先生 冰箱里有上好的羊肉
Yes, sir. I think there is some nice cold mutton in the icebox.
羊肉 但我....
Mutton, but I..
好吧
Yes. That would be alright.
我们开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
这是47号♥金属
This is plate 47.
你确定肯定她还没到吗?
Are you absolutely certain she hasn't arrived yet?
刚才我打电♥话♥是你接的吗?
Are you the chap I talked to before?
她到了务必让她第一时间联♥系♥我 这很重要
Be sure to have her call me the minute she gets in. It's important.
鲍勃 我真的很担心
Bob, I'm really getting worried.
你别太紧张
Now don't get yourself all worked up.
也许她车坏了 轮胎没气什么的
She may have had engine trouble or a flat tire or something.
如果她遇到困难肯定会通知我的
If she'd had any difficulty she'd certainly have let me know.
她也许找不到电♥话♥
She may have had trouble getting to a phone.
毕竟 山路嘛....
After all, the mountain roads..
我说什么来着?她来电♥话♥了吧 -喂?
What did I tell you? There she is now. - Hello?
迪克 你好 我是汉密尔顿
Hello Dick. This is Hamilton.
凯瑟琳去泉山时路过我这里
Kathryn stopped by on her way up to the Springs
让我来照看你
and asked me to look after you.
我来履行诺言了
I'm keeping my word.
你怎么样?
How are you?
说真的 医生 我有点担心
Frankly doctor, I'm a little worried.
她还没到那里 天色越来越晚了
She hasn't arrived and it's getting late.
好吧 确实让人担心
I see, that is something to worry about.
她中午之前过来了一小会
She came by here shortly before noon.
如果你再没有她的消息 迪克
"If you don't hear from her soon Dick
我就要报告巡逻警队了
I should inform the Highway Patrol."
是的 我觉得我最好马上这样做
Yes. I guess I'd better do that right away.
谢谢你的来电 医生
Thanks for calling, doctor.
鲍勃 我觉得我今晚没法继续工作了
Bob, I don't think I can do any more work tonight.
这件事实在让我心烦
This thing is really getting on my nerves.
我们快完工了吗?
Have we about finished?
才刚弄了堤道中心的设计
There is just the design for the causeway center.
喂?
Hello?
你好 帮我接警♥察♥局
Hello. Get me Police Headquarters.
这是你从哪得到的灵感?
Where did you get this idea?
是霍华德建议的 采用疏松页岩的五芒星形状
Howard recommends the pentacle pattern for loose shale.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 应该很好用
Yes. That ought to do very well.
喂?警♥察♥局吗?
Hello? Police Headquarters?
我要报告一起女性失踪
I want to report a missing woman.
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
汉密尔顿
Now, Dr Hamilton.
你说 梅森太太在出城的路上
You say Mrs Mason stopped by your house
顺路在你家拜访了一会儿
for a moment on her way out of town.
她呆了多久?
How long did she stay?
仅仅几分钟而已 她连屋子都没进
Only for a few minutes. She didn't come into the house.
她说理查德你自己在家
She said that you Richard were all alone.
她让我来照看你
She asked me to look in on you.
我主动提出立刻就去 但她说你还要工作
I offered to do so at once but she said you had work to do.
今天早晨再来就来得及
And this morning would be soon enough.
她看上去有什么不对劲吗?她有没有...
Did she seem to be any different from usual? Was she..
特别兴奋 或者闷闷不乐之类的? -没有
Excited or morose or anything like that? - No.
我觉得她就像平时一样有精神
I would say she was in normally good spirits.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, doctor.
梅森先生
Mr Mason.
你说她戴着一个绿色的浮雕戒指?
You say she was wearing a green cameo ring?
没错
That's right.
她还带了其它金银珠宝吗?
Did she have any other jewellery with her?
是的 她大衣上还有单品
Yes. She had one of those costume pieces on her coat.
还有...结婚戒指 订婚戒指
And.. a wedding ring. An engagement ring.
哦对了 还有个心形的项坠盒
Oh yes. A heart-shaped gold locket
上面刻着“理查德给凯瑟琳”
engraved "Richard to Kathryn".
她把我的照片放在里面
She kept my picture in it.
还记得有其它的吗?
Do you remember anything else?
是的 她口袋里还有印字的手帕
Yes. A monogrammed handkerchief in her pocket.
白色的手帕? -是的 绿色的边
A white handkerchief? - Yes. With a green border.
还有 我想想
And, let's see.
我在努力回想最后一次见到她的样子
I'm trying to visualise as I last saw her.
她戴着一朵玫瑰
She was wearing a rose.
看上去很漂亮 我记得我还评价了
She looked very smart. I remember and commented on it.
你很棒 梅森先生
You've done excellently, Mr Mason.
你知道我们都会做哪些调查
If you knew what we usually have to work on.
公路巡逻队来了 警官 -请进 罗伯特
Highway Patrol, sir. - Come in, Roberts.
有什么发现吗 -没有 警官
Find anything? - No, sir.
没有任何撞击和打滑的迹象
No sign of a crack-up or skid marks of any kind.
当然 昨晚的大雨会对这些造成影响
Of course, last night's rain didn't help any.
梅森先生
Mr Mason.
你能确定夫人去泉山是走的哪条路吗?
Are you sure which road Mrs Mason took to Mountain Springs?
非常确定 是马丁内斯峡谷
Pretty sure. Martinez Canyon.
我们一般都走这条路
We usually go up that way.
她会不会是先走的艾利森高速
Couldn't she have via Allison Highway
然后再开到的马丁内斯峡谷?
and then cut over to Martinez canyon?
不 我觉得不会 差着好几公里远了
No, I hardly think so. It's several miles longer that way.
我们已经彻底搜寻了去泉山的所有路
We've combed both roads all the way to Mountain Springs and back.
好的 罗伯特 你去忙吧 -谢谢
Alright, Roberts. You may go. - Thank you.
我不明白 沃克曼
I don't understand this, Workman.
只有两条路 一个女人一辆车不可能凭空消失
There are only two roads. A woman and a car can't vanish into thin air.
梅森先生 我说的话可能会冒犯你
Mr Mason, I'm going to say something that may offend you.
希望你能理解
I hope you realize my position.
这件事只有两种解释
There can be only two explanations of what happened.
要么 你太太的车跌入悬崖 我们还没搜到
Either your wife's car skidded off into a canyon that we've yet to search.
要么 她并没有去事先说的地方
Or she didn't go where she said she was going.
你到底要说什么?
Exactly what do you mean?
那么 假设你们吵架了
Well, if you'd had a quarrel, say.
她可能会愤怒地一走了之
She might have gotten mad and gone off
瞒着你去找别的朋友
to visit a friend without telling you.
不 我觉得不太可能
No, I hardly think there's any chance of that.
我太太和我很恩爱
My wife and I got on very well together.
话虽如此 女人有时候是很难以捉摸的
Nevertheless, women are sometimes very unpredictable.
她可能暗中怀揣着悲伤和怨气
She might have been nursing some secret sorrow or grudge.
你不曾察觉的
Of which you were unaware.
她有没有闺蜜或者亲戚 我们能讯问的?
Isn't there some intimate friend or relative of hers we could question?
理查德 我提个建议你别介意
Richard, I hope you won't mind my making a suggestion.
你不觉得我们该请伊芙琳过来吗?
Don't you think we should send for Evelyn?
正有此意
I already have.
迪克 我觉得你是在跟我装可怜
Dick. I believe you're playing on my sympathy.
你明明可以走得更好
You can do better than that.
我觉得我已经走得够顺了
I thought I was doing pretty well..
电影精选列表