有点不舒服
Been a little under the weather.
除此之外 她一直都很好
Other than that, she's been fine.
很好吗
Fine?
你带她来时的状态
The state that you brought her in here,
我很惊讶她还能走路说话
I'm surprised she can even walk and talk.
她在服用的皮质类固醇
The corticosteroid she was taking
也许能缓解症状 但是
might have relieved her symptoms, but...
布鲁诺先生 这只是时间的问题
Mr. Bruno, it was only a matter of time.
我们会为了克里拉尽己所能的
We'll do what we can for Clara.
是克莱拉
Clara.
抱歉 克莱拉
I'm sorry. Clara.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
说了又能怎么样
It wouldn't have made any difference.
我注定会这样结束生命
I was always gonna end up here.
我给你带来了这些
I brought you these.
我还不想离开
I don't wanna go.
我真的想留下
I really wanna stay.
我想留下来
I wanna stay.
我想留下来
I wanna stay.
你哪儿都不会去
You're not going anywhere.
因为我无处可去 对吧
Because there is nowhere for me to go, right?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
还真是纠缠呢 对吧
Pretty entangled, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
克莱拉
Clara?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我再也不需要移♥动♥它们了
I don't need to move them anymore.
什么
What?
你得休息 好吗
You gotta rest, okay?
就这样记住它们
Just remember them like that.
为了我
For me.
好 我会的
Yeah. I will.
克莱拉
Clara?
伊萨克
Isaac?
不 不 有点不对 大事不好
No, no. Something's wrong. Something's wrong.
护士 护士
Nurse? Hey, nurse?
护士 出了点问题 好吗
Nurse! Hey. Hey, something's wrong, okay?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
不 别走
Don't go. Don't go.
真希望我能看见你看到它时的样子
I wish I could see your face when you see it.
什么
What?
你得让开点
You're gonna have to stand aside...
-先生 请让开 -好的
- Sir, step aside, please. - All right.
克莱拉
Clara?
克莱拉 你能听见我吗
Clara, can you hear me?
克莱拉 克莱拉
Clara. Clara!
就这样
Okay.
布鲁诺先生
Mr. Bruno?
布鲁诺先生
Mr. Bruno?
这是她的东西
Her belongings.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
TESS数据第三部分已放送
我想感谢瑞克曼博士
I'd like to thank Dr. Rickman
今天来到这里为我们演讲
for coming here to speak with us today.
来 让我们热烈地掌声欢迎
Please. A round of applause.
谢谢您的莅临 先生 非常感谢
Thank you for being here, sir. Thank you so much.
请允许我失陪一下 瑞克曼博士
Um, can you excuse me for a second, Dr. Rickman?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
不好意思
Excuse me.
伊萨克 朋友 你在这里干什么
Hey, Isaac, man, what are you doing here?
你没有回我的电♥话♥ 发生什么事了
You didn't return any of my calls. What's going on?
我要和瑞克曼谈谈
I need to speak to Rickman.
老天 你看起来好久没睡过觉了 你还好吗
Jesus. You look like you haven't slept. Are you okay?
我还好
I'm fine.
他们搞清楚她得的什么病了吗
Did they figure out what she had?
查理 我是认真的
Charlie, I'm serious.
我需要和瑞克曼谈谈 现在
I need to speak to Rickman now.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
-查理 -伊萨克
- Charlie. - Isaac.
你得停止这一切 你脑袋不清醒
You need to stop this. You are not thinking...
这次是真的
This is real.
拜托了
Please.
我老婆是你铁粉 我也是
My wife's a huge fan. And so am I.
瑞克曼博士 这是布鲁诺博士
Dr, Rickman, this is Dr. Bruno.
我想着你们俩应该见一面
I thought you two should meet.
先生们 我还得赶7点的飞机
Gentlemen, I have a plane to catch at 7:00.
没有时间搞这些
I haven't time for this.
瑞克曼博士 拜托了 我
Dr. Rickman, please. I...
我在最新的TESS数据中发现一处异常
I found an anomaly in the most recent batch of TESS data.
什么样的异常
What kind of an anomaly?
是一处附近的星系 橙矮星
It's a nearby system. Orange dwarf star.
木星质量的行星恰好在外♥围♥绕轨道
Jupiter mass planet orbiting just outside the...
不 我们对木星质量的星体没有兴趣
No, we're not interested in Jupiter masses.
它们不适宜居住
They're uninhabitable.
没错 但我认为我发现的
Yes, but I think you might be interested
和它一起绕轨运行的东西会使你感兴趣
in what I found orbiting with it.
这一梯级 就在这里
This step, right here.
计算程序直接忽略过去了 但我
The algorithm skipped right over it, but I...
我比较走运
I got lucky.
碰巧注意到了
Happened to notice it.
很有可能是颗太阳系外卫星
It's most likely an exomoon,
是个不错的发现 布鲁诺博士
which is a nice find, Dr. Bruno,
但并没有什么异常的
but it's nothing anomalous.
我一开始也是这么想
That's what I thought.
然后我调取了开普勒的在线数据档案
And then I accessed the online Kepler data archives
就找到了这个
and I found this.
还有这个
And this.
还有这些
And these.
这些是同一时期的凌日曲线数据
Multiple transits from this star with this same period.
而这一梯级
And this step...
一直都处在该行星的同一个相对位置上
It's in the exact same spot relative to the planet.
它不是颗卫星
It's not a moon.
我检查过了
I checked.
然后复查了一遍
And double-checked.
之后又第三次核实
And triple checked.
这家伙是检查达人
This guy checks.
好吧
All right.
看来我是赶不上航♥班♥了
Looks like I'm missing my flight.
你知道吗 我那套外星人
You know, that whole aliens-are-the-last-
是最不值得研究的言论
thing-to-consider business
眼看着就要被打脸了
is getting harder by the minute.
是啊
Yup.
查理 我还有个不情之请
Charlie, I got another favor to ask you.
如果这个发现被证实了
If this thing checks out,
我想要你去带头研究
I want you to take the lead on it.
你在说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
这可以拯救你的职业生涯
This could save your career.
这是你的重大发现
This is your big discovery.
不 它不属于我
No, it doesn't belong to me.
是她的
It's hers.
对啊 那你更应该把它分享出去
Well, that's why you should share it.
我刚刚不就分享了吗
I just did.
听着 我会把这一阶段搞定
Look, I'll see this part through.
再说 你在封面上
Besides, you'd look a lot better
怎么也看着比我好太多了
on the front of the paper anyway.
这里面肯定是有
Well, there is definitely...
一些有意思的东西
There is something there.
需要我们全副精力检查这些数据
But we vet the data with our full attention,
但是现阶段
电影精选列表