而且是再一次
Again.
好吗 现在尘埃落定 对吧
All right? This whole hiatus thing bore fruit, right?
你遇到了克莱拉 你和丽贝卡结束了
You met Clara. You got closure with Rebecca.
我是说 她在继续她的生活
I mean, she's moving on with her life.
你也应该这样
You deserve that, too.
你说这是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
她联♥系♥了玛雅
She got in touch with Maya
祝贺宝宝出生
to say congratulations on the baby.
还有呢
And?
她问我们有哪些最佳线上婴儿登记系统
And she asked our opinions on the best online baby registries.
嘿
Hey.
我觉得 你用不着停下来 我
Oh, I mean, you don't have to stop. I...
没关系
It's fine.
你还好吗
How are you feeling?
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
但我很担心
But I do.
给你的
This is for you.
画得不太好
It's not great.
我试着照你说的做
I tried to do everything you told me.
手上搞得全是炭灰
I got charcoal all over my hands.
我只是觉得 你知道
I just figured, you know,
你从来没画过自己的素描
you're never in any of your own sketches.
你总是忙于观察其他的一切
You're always busy observing everything else.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know that...
我懂你
I see you.
我知道我最近心烦意乱
And I know I've been distracted lately.
查理的表情不停地浮现在我脑海里
I've been thinking about that look on Charlie's face when he...
当他第一次抱着他的宝宝时
When he was holding his baby for the first time.
一切对他都有了意义
Everything just made sense to him.
我意识到一直以来 我
And I realized that all this time, I...
我只是一直在追求那种表情
I've just been chasing that look.
我觉得所有这一切 你知道 工作
I thought that this, all of this, you know, the work,
我想如果我能在某个地方找到生命
I thought that maybe if I could find life somewhere,
如果我能找到生命 也许
if I could just find something living, then maybe...
伊萨克
Isaac...
我想是时候放弃了
I think it's time to give up.
-我试过了但失败了 -起来
- I tried but I failed. - Get up.
-过来 -什么
- Come on. - What?
快起来
Come on, get up.
听着 今晚我们要去找到点什么
Look, we are going to try to find something tonight,
但这次没有数据
but this time no more data.
我需要你去相信超越眼睛的东西
I need you to trust something more than just your eyes.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你说过有一张虚拟地图
You said that there was a virtual map
是从TESS数据创建的 对吧
created from the TESS data, right?
是的 但只公布了两批数据
Yes, but only two batches of data have been released...
放出来
Set it up.
我们要选一颗星星
We're gonna pick a star.
随机选吗
At random?
不 不是随机地
No, not at random.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
这里
Here.
我要你看看我看到的东西
I want you to see what I see.
-什么 -你自己说的
- What? - You said it yourself.
对吗 我们是星尘
Right? We're dust.
我们和这个宇宙是由相同的物质组成的
We're made up of the same stuff that this universe is.
你不只是在里面 伊萨克
You're not just in it, Isaac.
宇宙也在你身上
It's in you.
所以找到它
So find it.
-用它 -克莱拉 这太疯狂了
- Use it. - Clara, this is crazy.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧
All right.
我试试看
I'll try.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
-不是吧 -闭上
- Come on... - Close them.
让你自己随意识慢慢地游离起来
Let yourself drift...
到你曾去过的地方
To where you've been...
以及你接下来可以去的地方
And where you can go next.
关掉它
Turn it off.
伊萨克
Isaac...
真不敢相信我会让你说服我这么做
I can't believe I let you talk me into that.
我看到你感觉到了什么 你只需要尝试
I saw you feel something. You just need to try...
你什么时候才能明白
When are you going to get it?
你想让世界变成一个神奇的
You want the world to be this magical,
相互连接的地方 但你知道它不是
connected place, but you know that it's not.
所以你给它裹上糖衣
And so you sugarcoat it
用这些胡说八道的哲学
with these bullshit philosophies.
因为事实是
Because the truth is
你无法忍♥受它 就像我们一样
you can't stand it just like the rest of us.
伊萨克 我看到了 你有感觉到什么
Isaac, I saw you feel something back there.
我看到你能感觉到自己内心里
I saw you feel something inside of yourself
一些无法解释的东西 所以你选择做了什么
that you couldn't explain, so what do you do?
你抗拒它是因为你无法证明它
You reject it because you can't prove it.
不 因为
No, because...
你相信数据远超相信自己 这很悲哀
You trust your data more than you trust yourself. It's sad.
因为我很客观
Because I'm objective!
不 因为你迷失了
No. Because you're lost.
而且我在乎你
And I care about you.
我只想
And all I wanted to do was...
怎么 你想在剪贴簿上再为我写一章吗
What, you wanted to make me another chapter in your scrapbook?
别这样
Come on. Huh?
你想体验一下美好
You wanted to have some great experience
然后像过往一样起身离开吗
and then up and leave just like you always do?
-不 -就像你说的
- No... - It's like you said,
你想念漂泊不定的日子 对吧
you missed being on the move, right?
你想谈谈信任吗
You wanna talk about trust?
我曾经那么信任你
I trusted you.
直到那一刻 我意识到
Right up until the moment that I realized
我不过你路上的一个过客罢了
that I'm just a pit stop on your way to somewhere else.
伊萨克
Isaac...
伊娃
Eva.
过来 姑娘 我想离开这儿了
Come on, girl, I wanna go.
伊娃
Eva!
她在哪儿
Where is she?
克莱拉 她就在那儿
Clara, she's right there.
伊娃
Eva?
-怎么了 -伊娃
- What's going on? - Eva?
克莱拉 克莱拉
Clara! Clara!
-伊娃 -克莱拉
- Eva... - Clara?
-怎么 怎么了 -伊萨克
- What, what is happening? - Isaac...
-你怎么了啊
What's happening?
我不知道我要去哪里
I don't know where I'm going.
克莱拉 别 别这样
Clara! Stop, stop!
不 不要
Hey, no, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no, no, no...
克莱拉 醒醒 克莱拉
Clara, wake up! Clara!
救命 救命啊 克莱拉
Help! Help! Clara!
布鲁诺先生
Mr. Bruno?
她醒了
She's awake now.
她得了什么病
What's wrong with her?
我们
We, um...
我们认为这是一种罕见的自身免疫疾病
We think it's some sort of rare auto immune disease.
她的皮肤在变质
Her skin is being affected,
她的肌肉在萎缩
her muscles are atrophying.
她的结缔组织正在分解
Her connective tissue's breaking down
还有她的器官
and her organs...
她的心脏 肺 肾
It's her heart, her lungs, her kidneys,
已经逐渐丧失功能有段时间了
they've been failing for some time now.
不 不 这完全讲不通 她
No, no. This, this doesn't make any sense. She...
她 她只是太累了 她
She... She's been tired. She's...