I think it's time to take...
我想现在先...
Matt! Matt! Come on! Oh, wow. I did not expect this.
麦特!麦特!
Give me my... Whoa!
Give me my- Whoa!
Hey! Hey, asshole!
喂 喂 混帐
What are you doing up here?
你在这里干什么?
Just leave me alone, Steve!
别管我 史蒂夫
You can't be up here, dude. This isn't safe.
你不该上来的 很不安全
I don't want to talk to anyone.
我不想跟别人说话
Bro! What are you doing up here?
老兄 你在这干什么?
Leave me alone!
别管我
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的?
I don't know, man. My nose was bleeding.
我也不知道 伙计 我鼻子流血
I heard your voice or something like...
我似乎听到了你的声音...
What the hell happened to your face?
你的脸怎么回事?
Nothing, man. Just leave me alone.
没事 伙计 别管我
No, dude, that's not nothing. That... Your dad!
那可不是没事 那...是你♥爸♥
Your dad beat the shit out of you. He can't do that to you now.
你♥爸♥又痛揍你 他不能再这么对待你了
Will you stop acting like you give a shit?
你别装得一付你很关心的样子 好吧?
Dude. Why are you talking to me like this? I'm your best friend.
伙计 你为什么这么对我说话? 我是你最好的朋友啊
I don't have any friends!
我没有朋友
You were never my friend before any of this.
在这之前 你从来不是我的朋友
I hang out with you and Matt, like, every day!
我和你还有麦特每天都在一起啊
We're supposed to fly around the world together. Don't you... Do you remember that?
我们约好了要一起环游世界的 你...你不记得吗?
You think I'm... Stop! Just stop talking to me!
你认为我只是... 别说了 别跟我说话
Why won't you just leave me alone? Come on, man.
你为什么要一直烦我? 来吧 伙计
Steve, I'm telling you, get away from me!
史蒂夫 我警告你 离我远点
Get away from me now! Please!
拜托你马上离我远点
...who, by the power of God, are safeguarded in faith.
...受到上帝的仁慈与恩惠
Even though you do not see him now,
...虽然你现在看不见祂
you rejoice with an indescribable and glorious joy...
...无法形容与美丽的喜悦使你欣喜
as you attain the goal of your faith...
...因为你得到了信念的意愿
the salvation of your soul.
...和灵魂的救赎
What are you doing? You filming graves?
你在干什么? 拍摄墓碑吗?
I don't get it. What do you care?
我不懂 你这么在乎干什么?
You haven't been returning my calls. Why aren't you returning my calls?
你都不回我电♥话♥ 你为什么不回我电?
I've been busy. No, you haven't.
我最近很忙 你才没有
Why aren't you returning my calls?
你为什么不回我电
I just don't feel like talking.
我只是不想跟人聊天
Turn off the camera. No.
把摄影机关掉 不
Andrew. Andrew, turn off the camera.
安德鲁 把摄影机关掉
Andrew? How did he get struck by lightning...
安德鲁 在没有闪电纪录的情况下...
during a storm with no recorded lightning strikes?
他是怎么被闪电击死的?
How?
怎么会?
And they found Steve out in the middle of a field.
他们还在旷野中找到史蒂夫的
Why would Steve go out in the middle of a field during a lightning storm, Andrew?
史蒂夫为何在闪电暴雨中外出 安德鲁?
I don't know. Why? What?
我不知道 为什么? 什么?
I don't know what happened, Matt!
我不知道发生了什么事 麦特
I don't believe you, okay? I don't believe you.
我不相信你 好吗? 我不相信你
I want you to turn off the camera and talk to me. Why?
我要你把摄影机关掉 跟我说话 为什么?
'Cause I want to have a conversation with you. Don't tell me what to do, Matt.
因为我想跟你好好聊聊 不要命令我怎么做 麦特
You can't tell me what to do! Don't ever tell...
你不能命令我怎么做 永远别...
Give me... Shut it off! Get off of me!
给我...关掉它 放开我
Andrew... Are you joking right now?
安德鲁 你现在在开玩笑吗?
Is this a joke to you? I...
这对你来说是个游戏吗? 我...
What did you do, Andrew?
你干了什么 安德鲁?
What did you do?
你干了什么?
Who am I supposed to tell about this?
我要跟谁谈这件事?
Who do I talk to? Who do I talk to about this?
谁? 我能跟谁谈这事?
Why won't you just tell me what happened, Andrew?
你为什么就不告诉我发生了什么事 安德鲁?
Please believe me, Steve.
请相信我 史蒂夫
Please, it's just I...
求求你 我只是...
I don't know what I did. I...
我不知道我做了什么 我...
I lost control, and...
我失去了控制 然后...
and I'm so sorry.
我很对不起
This thing is just becoming a part of me now,
这能力现在已成为我的一部分了...
and I don't...
而我不...
I miss you, Steve.
我想念你 史蒂夫
...all the drills. Good. We're all pretty good, right?
…所有步骤,我们都做得不错,是吧?
Get ready. Go!
准备,上!
You guys? Do not hesitate.
兄弟们?别犹豫
Did you hear who worked?
你听说谁做了吗?
He was like.
他吐得...
Oh! Oh, Andrew!
哦!安德鲁!
Dry off!
去擦干净!
Totally.
完全…
Hey, Wayne!
喂 伟恩
Okay, so, see this one here?
那么 看到这颗了吗?
This one I got really clean 'cause I did this little, like,
这颗我拔得很干净 因为我...
lasso thing around the root, you know?
在牙根那做了个拉弹的动作 懂吗?
But then these two...
但这两颗...
these, I did not get as good.
就没拔得那么好
See how they're broken?
有没有看到都是断的?
I think it's because I got them from the middle, you know, instead of the root.
我想是因为我是从中间拔的 而不是从牙根
Oh. Oh.
噢,噢
Oh. Sloppy.
不利落
I've been doing a lot of reading, you know, like, online about, like...
我在网上做了很多研究 你知道...
just like evolution and, like... and natural selection...
有关进化论和适者生存之类的...
and how, like, there's this thing, right?
有种东西 好吗?
It is called the apex predator, right?
叫做顶级掠食者
And basically what this is is the strongest animal in the ecosystem, right?
基本上 它是整个生态系统里最强的动物 对吧?
And as human beings,
做为人类嘛...
we are... we're considered the apex predator,
我们...我们被认为是顶级掠食者...
but only because, like, smaller animals can't feed on us...
但那只因为我们有枪和其他东西...
because of weapons and stuff, right?
所以小型动物吃不了我们 对吧?
The lion does not feel guilty when it kills a gazelle. Right?
狮子杀死羚羊时 不会感到罪恶感 对吧?
You do not feel guilty when you squash a fly.
就像人拍死苍蝇时不会感到罪恶感
And I think that means something.
我认为这有意义
I just think that really means something.
我就是觉得这有意义
This one I got really clean 'cause I did this little, like,
这颗我拔得很干净 因为我...
lasso thing.
用了套索的办法
Andrew, what happened at school? Huh?
安德鲁 学校今天发生了什么事?
I need to go and pick up my mom's medication! Oh, yeah?
我得去拿我妈的药 是吗?
You're gonna break the rules again? We're too strong for that now, Andrew!
你又要不遵守规则吗? 我们现在太强大了 安德鲁
If you did that, you know what I'd have to do! You'd have to what?
你如果要这么做 你知道我必须怎么做! 你必须做什么?
You have to start thinking. What would you have to do, Matt?
你要想清楚 你必须怎么做 麦特?
There are consequences to what you do!
你这么做会有后果的
You could not do anything to me because I am stronger than you. Stop that bullshit!
你动不了我 因为我比你强 马上停止这些狗屁
I know what you did. I'm not gonna let you do it again!
我知道你做了什么 我不会再让你那么做的
I am not going to break your stupid rules! Okay?
我不会破坏你的蠢规则 好吗?
So just screw off and stay out of my life!
所以滚吧 别烦我的生活
I can't breathe.
我呼吸不了
Thank you.
谢谢
Karen Detmer. Just one moment.
凯伦 戴特摩 请稍等
We're gonna need a next... day delivery.
药明天才能订
Co-pay on that is $750.83.
价钱是$750.83.
Well, I don't have all that. Son, I told your dad, and I'll tell you.
我没这钱
You can pay up front, and we can order next... day delivery.
你可以现在先付 我们明天就会订
Other than that, I can't help you. Prick.
要不然我无法帮助你 混♥蛋♥
I don't give a shit. Do whatever you want.
我他妈的才不管,随便你吧
Oh!
噢!
(David Bowie,专辑名Ziggy Stardus)
哦,耶
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
喂!
Give me all your money. Uh, what? Who is that?
把你们的钱都给我 啥? 那是谁?
Doesn't matter who it is. Just give me all your money or else.
你别管是谁 把钱都给我 要不然...
Or else? Shit, man.
要不然怎样? 妈的
Shit, man. Is that Andrew?
妈的 伙计 那是安德鲁吗?
It sounds kind of like Andrew under there.
听起来倒像是安德鲁
And you got Andrew's broke-ass backpack on.
你还背着安德鲁那破背包
Oh, you got a gat? I got a gat too, bitch.
你有枪吗 我也有一把 混帐
电影精选列表