I'm getting ready for school.
我准备上学去
Open this door, Andrew.
把门打开 安德鲁
Listen to me. No, you're drunk.
照我说的做 不 你醉了
I'm what?
我什么?
Excuse me?
再说一次?
I said unlock the door.
我叫你开门
Andrew?
安德鲁?
Dad, it is 7:30 in the a.m., and you are drunk.
爸 现在才早上七点半 你已醉了
Listen. You don't tell me if I'm drunk or not, you little shit. Aren't you?
我醉不醉不是由你说的 你这小浑蛋 你不是吗?
What are you doing in there, huh?
你在里面干什么?
I'm filming this. Huh?
我把这录下来了 啊?
What? I bought a camera, and I'm filming everything from here on out.
什么? 我买♥♥了个摄影机,从今以后我要把这些全录下来
And it is yours right now for only 46.50! Yeah!
现在只需花46.5美元你就能拥有它,没错!
Mom? Mom.
妈 妈
Hey.
嘿
Say hello to my new camera for me.
跟我的新摄影机打声招呼
Who's the audience? Just the millions of people that are watching at home.
观众是谁? 只是在家里观看视频的几百万人而已
Do I look awful? No, no, no, Mom.
我看起来很糟吗? 不 不 妈
You look... You look great.
你...你看起来好极了
It's a nice camera. Well, thanks, Mom.
是个不错的摄影机 谢了 妈
So, um, should I ask about the camera or...
那么 我该问问这摄影机是怎么回事吗...
Uh, I don't know. I'm... I'm filming things now.
不 我只是...我要开始记录东西了
I'm filming everything. You're filming everything?
我要把一切都录下来 你什么都录?
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好吧
(Jessie J - Price Tag身价牌(ChsSub riqqer@youku))
为什么人人对此着迷?
God, make it stop.
天啊 别唱了吧
Have you ever read any Arthur Schopenhauer?
你有没有读过亚瑟 叔本华?
No. What is Arthur Schopenhauer?
没有 谁是亚瑟 叔本华?
He's, um... He's this philosopher that I'm reading at the moment.
他是个哲学家 我现在正在读他的作品
For school? No, no.
是学校作业? 不是
Uh, basically, human beings have to recognize themselves...
基本上 人类需要意识到...
as beings of pure will, right? Okay.
自己是充满纯意志的个体 懂吗? 是的
So all emotional and physical desires can never be fulfilled.
这表示所有感情上与肉体上的欲望 都永远不能被满足
So basically you're telling me that I should give up on life.
你是说我们干脆都不要活下去了
Yes. Okay.
是的 好吧
Come on, man! Oh, God.
快点啊,大哥!天啊
I'll see you later. All right, dude. Peace.
待会见 好的,哥们,再见
Learning time.
学习时间到了
Get out of the way.
让路啊
Are you not coming in? I'm gonna hang back a while, okay?
你不走吗? 我再待一会 好吗?
Uh, you're gonna be late for first period.
第一节课你会迟到的
This is my school.
这是我的学校
I guess.
算是吧
Okay.
好的
Hey, you! Hey, guy. Vote for Steve for senior class president.
嘿 你 就是你 高年级生班导选举 投票给史蒂夫
Vote for Steve. Yeah, I got it.
投给史蒂夫 好 我知道了
This is where I eat lunch.
这是我吃午餐的地方
Out here on the bleachers.
在看台上
...Four, five, six, seven, eight. And one...
…4,5,6,7,8 再来,1…
'Cause I don't wanna see anybody pull up. That's right.
我不想看到有人停下,对了
Way to your left. There you go, Jack. That's right. Okay.
移到左边,就这样,杰克,对了,好的
A cohesive unit today.
一支团结的队伍
...O-R-Y! V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!
…胜利!胜利!
I don't want to see any crap out there. All right?
我不想看到偷懒,好吗?
...T-O-R-Y!
胜利!
Whoo! Good job. All right.
哇哦!做得好,好的
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Could you not videotape us, please? It's really creepy.
你可以不要拍我们吗? 这挺诡异的
Uh, no. I wasn't.
不 我不是在...
Hi! This is the hallway where my locker is.
我的储物柜就在这走廊
What is this?
这是怎么回事?
What's up, Detmer?
怎样 戴特摩?
Wow, you should be on television. Man, you're on a film, man.
哇 你应该上电视 老兄 你在拍电影啊
Pretty on camera.
还挺上镜的嘛
Smile, man. You look pretty. You gonna cry? You gonna cry?
笑一个 伙计 你很上镜 你要哭了吗? 要哭了吗?
Sean, come on. Give it back.
萧恩 快还给我
Huh? You want your camera? Piece of shit from, like, 2004?
你要你的摄影机吗? 什么2004年的破烂啊
Here you go. Here she is. In one piece.
给你吧 来 完好如初
Oh! Oh, guys.
别这样
Almost.
差不多吧
Assholes! Come on!
混♥蛋♥们!过来!
All right. You ready to bounce? Yeah.
好的,你们准备好“大干一场”了吗?
There's a party tonight.
今晚有个派对
Okay.
好的
Haven Hills.
黑文丘
Wait. I thought Haven Hills was closed.
黑文丘不是关了吗?
It's abandoned, yeah. What, you don't want to go?
现在是报废的 是啊 你不想去吗?
No.
不想
When was the last time you went to a party? I don't go to parties.
你上回去派对是什么时候? 我从不去派对
You're a senior. You are a senior. I don't go to parties.
你是个高年级生 我不去派对
Just come. I'll think about it, okay?
来就对了 我考虑考虑 好吗?
Okay.
好吧
But when we go tonight, Andrew, can I give you, like, a pro tip?
如果你真要去 安德鲁 我给你一个专家的建议
What?
什么?
Maybe leave your camera at home.
把摄影机留在家里
Why? Because it's a little weird.
为什么? 因为有点怪
It serves a purpose.
这是有用处的
I'm... I'm just trying to be a good cousin here, okay?
我...我只是想当个好表兄 好吗?
This is me being your friend and telling you...
做为你的朋友 我告诉你...
you should probably not take the camera to a party.
你最好不要带个摄影机去参加派对
Okay.
好吧
This is my street.
这是我住的街
And those are the official douche bags of my street.
那些是我们街上的头号♥混帐
What the hell's that? Oh, great.
那他妈的是什么? 太好了
Hey! What you doing? Andrew!
喂 你在干什么 安德鲁
No, I wasn't... Don't film me, Detmer! Don't film me.
不 我没有... 别拍我 戴特摩 别拍我
Run to your house, bitch!
赶快跑回家吧 贱♥人♥
This is where I eat lunch.
这是我吃午餐的地方
Out here on the bleachers.
在看台上
What do you want?
你想怎样?
When I say open that door, you open the door. You got it?
我叫你开门 你就开门 懂吗?
Finish your goddamn homework.
把你该死的作业写完
Matt, are you sure it's here? Dude, it's here. Calm down, okay?
麦特 你确定在这里吗? 伙计 在这里 放松点 好吗?
It's here.
就是这
Oh, yeah.
喔 太好了
Wow. Look. A rave.
哇 看这狂欢
Oh, wow. Look. A nerd with a camera.
哇 看这拿个摄影机的书呆子
What? Just don't follow me around all night, okay?
别一整晚都跟着我 好吗?
What do you mean? I thought... I thought you wanted me to come with you.
你什么意思 我以为... 你不是要我跟你一起来的吗?
I did. I did. But just go and do your own thing for once, okay?
是啊 但就这一次 你自己去找点乐子吧
I don't drink.
我不喝酒
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Hey!
嘿
Excuse me. Hey! Hey, what are you filming for?
借过 嘿 你在拍什么?
Oh, I don't... Um...
我不是...呃
Oh! What?
什么?
I can't hear you. I'm just filming.
我听不到 我只是随便拍拍
Oh. Oh, cool. Cool. I'm filming for my blog. Oh.
酷喔 我是为了我的博客拍的
Andrew. Andrew. You should check it out. It's actually...
安德鲁 你应该看看 它其实...
Oh, hey. Hey, Casey. Hey.
嘿 凯西 嘿
How you doing? I'm good. I'm good.
你好吗? 我很好 很好
This is pretty lame, right?
这挺没劲的 对吧?
Why is it lame?
怎么没劲?
You know, Jung said parties are just...
你也知道 卡尔 荣格说过...
people's way of seeking widespread validation.
派对只是人们找寻大众的肯定的方法
I'm not one to clamor to be cool, you know.
我不是那种需要耍酷的 懂吗
Wow. Way to put an analytical psychology spin on this barn party, Matt.
哇 用心理学来分♥析♥一个农场派对 还真厉害呀 麦特
That's awesome.
真了不起
Awesome.
了不起
电影精选列表