That was so... It was amazing.
那实在太了不起了
I know. Just take it easy with the merchandise.
我懂 但别那么激动
How did nobody see that? It was out in the open.
在光天化日下 怎么会没人看见?
Her face! I cannot get her face out of my mind!
她的表情 我忘不掉她那表情
That was awesome.
太棒了
Who is this?
那是谁啊?
So many ideas of stuff that we can do!
我有好多主意
Go around. That's just some redneck asshole.
绕过去啊 只是某个乡巴佬混♥蛋♥
Go around. Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve. Take the camera. Take the camera.
绕过去 史蒂夫 史蒂夫
All right. Just make sure it's zoomed out all the way.
拿着摄影机 拿着
Got ya. I can see you. Okay, buddy.
好 确定镜头拉到最远
What you gonna do?
知道了 我拍着呢 好啦 兄弟
What the hell is this guy's problem?
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
这家伙有什么问题啊?
Abracadabra!
你在干什么?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Andrew, shit!
安德鲁 操
What the hell did you just do? Matt, stop the car! Stop! Stop!
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么? 麦特 停车 停
Are you crazy? Pull down the road. We gotta go down there right now.
你疯了吗? 开到路旁 我们得马上下去
Guys, I'm sorry!
伙计们 我很抱歉
What did you do? Why did you do that?
你做了什么? 你为什么那么做?
I didn't mean to. I didn't...
我不是故意的 我...
Shit! What the hell is wrong with you? Look at this!
操 你有什么毛病啊? 你看
Will you just calm down! The guy's probably still in there!
你放松好吗? 那人说不定还在车里呢
I'm sorry, okay?
对不起 好吗?
Andrew, stop, stop! But I can... I can help!
安德鲁 别 别 但我...我可以帮忙
I can get him out. Stop doing things!
我可以救他出来 你什么都别做
Steve! Steve!
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve, be careful!
史蒂夫 小心!
Shit! Shit!
操操
Oh, my God, Andrew. Are you kidding me?
我的天啊 安德鲁 你开什么玩笑?
Steve!
史蒂夫
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天啊 天啊
Goddamn it!
他妈的
Steve!
史蒂夫
Andrew! Oh...
安德鲁
Shit!
操
Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit!
操操操
Oh, Matt, he's got him! He's got him. He's got...
麦特 他救到他了 他救到了...
Help me.
帮我一把
I'll get in back of him.
我抓着他的背
Get him up.
把他弄上去
Hang on. Steve, stay with him. I'm gonna go get some help.
等等 史蒂夫 看着他 我去找帮手
Are you calling the cops? Yeah, yeah.
你在报♥警♥吗? 对
Will you stop? I can't hear them. Will you hang up the phone?
你别吵好吗? 我听不到 你快挂电♥话♥好吗?
Yeah. It's just down past, uh, White Crescent Bridge. Matt, he's fine.
是的 就在白弯桥旁 麦特 他没事的
Matt, he's fine. Yeah. Yeah.
麦特 他没事 是的 是的
Fine, Matt! Stop! Stop! I can't hear...
麦特 别吵 我听不到...
Hey!
喂
Hey! Hey! Over here!
喂 在这里
...Peeled off the road and went straight through the guardrail. Hey, is that on?
...冲破了护栏 喂 那开着吗?
...This is a game or something? I don't understand how you guys can be so angry.
你认为这是游戏吗? 我不懂你们为什么这么生气
You don't understand how we can be angry?
你不懂我们为什么生气?
Andrew, you... you put somebody in the hospital tonight, okay?
安德鲁 你把人送进医院了耶
Do you understand that?
你不明白吗?
Andrew, look at me. You put a guy in the hospital!
安德鲁 看着我 你让人进医院了
How do you feel about that? You hurt somebody!
对此你有什么感觉? 你伤害别人了
Shit. We need rules, okay?
妈的 我们需要定几条规则 好吗?
No using it on living things.
第一条: 不准用在生物上
You can't use it when you're angry. That's it.
第二条: 不能在生气时用 就是这么回事
I don't think we should be using it in public or telling anybody about it.
第三条: 我认为我们不该在公共场所用 或者告诉别人这事
Look, you can't just declare rules, okay? I will declare rules...
你不能就自己定规则 好吗? 我就是要定规则
You're the one that said that nothing matters. I will declare rules.
是你说没关系的 我要定规则
If we're gonna keep going, and we're getting stronger, we need rules.
我们如果要继续下去 能力又越来越强的话 我们需要规则
We need rules, right?
我们需要规则 对吧?
Matt's right. We need rules.
麦特是对的 我们需要规则
Andrew! Answer the goddamn phone!
安德鲁 接那该死的电♥话♥
Andrew!
安德鲁
Matt, what did he say?
麦特 他怎么说的?
Are you still mad at me?
你还在生我的气吗??
No, I'm not mad. Well, you seem mad.
不 我没生气 你看起来在生气
I'm not mad. I just...
我没生气 我只是...
I just think that we need to be more careful now, you know? We can't...
我只是觉得我们应该更小心 懂吗? 我们不能...
We have to think a little bit more. We can't just do things. We have to think first, okay?
我们必须多考虑清楚 不能就直接做 要先想清楚 好吗?
I understand. Okay.
我懂 好的
Why is Steve out in the boonies?
史蒂夫在这鬼地方干什么?
Where are we?
这是哪里?
Steve?
史蒂夫?
His car's right there.
他的车在这啊
Yeah. Steve, where you at?
对啊 史蒂夫 你在哪?
Steve!
史蒂夫
“Look up.”
"往上看"
Hello, boys.
你好啊 孩子们
Noway
不会吧
What is up? No. No.
怎么样? 不 不
Wait, guys. Wait, wait, wait. Check me out. Hear me out.
等等 伙计们 听我说
You're flying! Holy shit!
你在飞耶 我的妈啊
Wait, wait, wait. Hear me out. Hear me out. No way! No way!
等等 等等 听我说 听我说 不会吧 不会吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
It's much easier than it looks. I swear. It's much easier than it looks.
比看上去简单 我发誓 比看上去简单
Oh, my God, dude.
我的天啊 伙计
Make sure you catch yourself. Don't try and jump, or you'll just flip yourself. I got it. I got it.
你要确定能支撑自己 别跳...不然你会翻过去 - 我懂了
Come on, Matt. Come on. All right.
来吧 麦特 好的
Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, man!
靠啊,哥们!
Eating dirt, man. Why don't you get behind me?
摔个狗吃屎 你怎么不到我后面去
You were in my way. What do you mean?
你碍到我了 什么意思?
Think Harrier jet. Think Harrier jet.
想想“鹞”式飞机“ 想想“鹞”式飞机“
Oh, man.
靠啊,哥们
Goddamn it! Are you okay?
他妈的 你还好吗?
I'm watching. Just let me concentrate.
我看着你 让我集中精神
Focus! Focus! Okay! Hold on.
专心 好啦 等一下
Is that your focus face?
那是你专心的表情吗?
Oh, my God, dude.
我的天啊 伙计
Whoo! Bullshit!
哇哦!狗屁!
I'm up! I'm up! Are you kidding me?
我飞起来了 开什么玩笑?
Holy crap! Hold it! Hold it!
天啊 撑住
Oh, my God, dude. I am doing it. Holy crap, dude.
我做到了 老兄 妈呀 伙计
Yeah! That's it, man. You're doing it.
就是这样 你做到了
Whoo-hoo!
哇哈!
Okay. Okay. Andrew, don't fart. We'll never find you again.
安德鲁 别放屁不然我们永远追不上你了
Steve, stop me. Stop me, stop me.
抓住我 抓住我
Oh, my God. Whoa, whoa.
我的天啊
You are flying now. You guys look so cute together.
你现在在飞 你们俩看起来真可爱
Whoa! I'm coming up. I'm bringing the camera, okay?
我要带着摄影机上去了 好吗?
All right.
好
All right. How do we get down?
好吧 我们怎么下去?
Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
哇哈!耶!
Andrew! It's freezing up here!
安德鲁 这里冷死人了
I can't hear you.
我听不到
Activate hyperdrive!
超速启动
Whoo!
哇!
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪?
Catch up! Let's go! What?
快跟上 来啊 什么?
Whoo! This is insane!
这太疯狂了
Whoo-hoo!
哇哈!
Dude! All right, Andrew!
伙计 好了 安德鲁
Whoo!
哇!
Tag, you're it! Watch out.
你是鬼了 小心
Pump the brakes! Whoa! Aah!
煞车!哇!啊!
Hey, Matt! You're finally good at something!
嘿 麦特 你终于有个长项了
电影精选列表