That made you better than everybody else.
就等于你比其他人都优越
No. No, no, no.
不 不 不是的
I know what you mean. I would separate myself from that.
我懂你的意思 我尽量不去接触那些
I get it. You get it?
我懂 你懂吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯
I know it sounds weird. I just wanted you to know that.
我知道听起来很怪 我只是希望你知道这点
To know that you're cool.
知道你没事了
Wow, I really screwed this up.
哇 我真的搞砸了 是吧
Not as much as you might think.
没你想像的那么糟
Really? Good-bye.
真的吗? 再见
Casey... I gotta go. Bye.
凯西... 我得走了 拜
Come on.
真是的
Dude! When did you start doing this?
伙计 你什么时候开始这样弄的?
Like, since when? What, with the camera?
什么时候? 怎么 你说摄影机吗?
Yes, with the camera. Um...
是的 你的摄影机
I don't know. It's been a little while, I guess.
我也不记得 我想有一段时间了吧
See... Oh. I can't do that.
我就没法那么做
I can't do stuff that requires finesse.
我没法做那种灵巧的事
I tried to type my name out yesterday, and I cracked my keyboard in half.
昨天我试着打出我的名字 结果把键盘给折了
No, dude. It's really easy. You just... You think that you're holding it.
不 伙计 其实很简单 就想像你用手拿着它
See, that's what I'm talking about right there. What?
你看,这就是我所要说的
You're always thinking up new shit that we can do, man.
你总是在想一些我们能做的新招式,伙计
This is insane. You know... I mean...
这太疯狂了,你知道吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊,是啊
Yeah. Yes. I guess that I am.
是啊,是的,我想我是的
Whoo!
哦!
Mom's, like, never home any more.
老妈像是永远不会回家了
I mean, you saw how my dad is. He's just... quiet.
我是说,你看我爸那个样子,他就这样安静地…
Sits around.
闲坐着
And it's pointless to talk to him about it 'cause he's got... nothing to say.
跟他说这些都没意义,因为他没什么可说的
See, it's different, 'cause you've always had friends,
你看,这不一样 因为你一直都很有人缘
and people want to talk to you and be around you.
大家都想跟你聊天 跟你相处
I never had any of that. I mean, before this,
我从来没有过 我是说 在这之前...
I barely even hung out with Matt, and he's my cousin.
我跟麦特都不怎么相处了 他还是我表兄呢
We were close when we were little, but...
我们小时候时很亲近 但...
I don't know. In high school, everything changed.
我不知道 到了高中后 一切都改变了
Ever been to the Space Needle?
去过太空针塔吗?
Yep. When I was, like, five.
有啊,好像我5岁时去的
It's for tourists.
那是给游客看的
Well, I don't know. I mean, I went, um...
额,我不知道,我是说,我去了…
I think I was, like, seven...
我好像是7岁去的
with my dad one time and...
有一次跟我老爸
I don't know. It was actually a really good day.
我不知道,那真的是美好的一天
You remember that?
你记得吗?
Yeah. Actually, I do.
是啊,我记得
You know, I've been meaning to ask you.
你知道吗,我一直想问你的
Winter break is coming up.
寒假快到了
You should do the talent show with me.
你应该跟我一起参加才艺秀
No way.
不可能
Why not? It'd be good for you to get out there, you know.
何不? 这会对你很好的
Meet some people, meet some girls. Dude, I'm not... it's just not...
认识些朋友 认识些女孩 伙计 我不...这不...
What? Look, I'm just really shy, okay?
怎样? 我就是很害羞 好吗?
And I don't... I don't even have any talents, so...
还有 我根本没有任何才艺
What are you talking about, you don't have... You have talent.
你在说啥呢? 你当然有才艺
You've got talent.
你有才艺
Oh, dude, no way.
伙计 不可能吧
You look handsome.
你看起来很帅
Thanks, yes. Steve...
谢谢 史蒂夫...
let me borrow some of his clothes to make me look cool or whatever.
把他的衣服借给我,好让我看起来酷一点还是什么的
I'm glad you're spending so much time with your friends.
我很高兴你这么常跟朋友们相处
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
Hey. What?
喂 怎样?
How are you getting to school?
你是怎么上学的?
I don't know what you mean. Don't bullshit me, you idiot.
我不懂你的意思 别跟我胡扯 你这白♥痴♥
Matt doesn't come. He doesn't drive up.
麦特都不过来了 没看到他的车
You leave the house. Who the hell's giving you rides to school?
你自己外出 是谁载你去学校的?
M... Matt. All right. You know what?
麦特 好吧 你知道吗?
You're lying.
你在骗我
You're up to something, and you can't hide it.
不知道你在干什么 但你藏不了的
You think you can just slink, hmm?
你以为你可以偷偷摸摸的吗?
Sneak in, sneak around my house, smiling?
笑咪♥咪♥的在我的屋檐下摸进摸出的?
I'm onto your shit.
我看准你了
How do you even work this stupid thing?
这蠢东西到底怎么操作啊?
Ah! And we're in business.
好戏准备上场了
Boo!
啵
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Um, what are you doing here?
你来干什么?
I'm filming for the talent show.
我在拍才艺秀啊
Matt Garetty is filming for the talent show. Yes, I am.
麦特 加雷蒂来拍才艺秀? 没错
Wow.
哇
What is this, some kind of newfound school spirit?
这算什么 新发现的校园精神吗?
How do you like it, huh? Being on camera?
自己被人拍感觉如何?
I actually don't mind being on camera. Oh. Here we go.
我自己其实不排斥上镜头 开始了
Ladies and gentlemen, now coming to the stage...
女士们 先生们 即将上台的...
What? No philosophical comeback for me? Steve Montgomery.
怎么? 不用一套哲学来回我吗? 班长史蒂夫 蒙特加梅利
You're probably gonna want to get this on camera.
你最好把这录下来
Every body get ready to enjou the show
大家好 准备看个才艺秀了吗?
All my underclassmen, come on. Make some noise. That's not loud enough.
我的学弟妹们 大声点 这不够大声
How about my upperclassmen? Come on. Make some noise!
我的学长姐们怎么样? 也来点声音吧
Yeah, Steve!
耶,史蒂夫!
Let me hear it from my seniors, class of 2012!
我的同学们 2012年的毕业班级呢?
Yeah. Shh.
耶,嘘
Now I want you guys to give it up for the young and very talented Mr. Andrew Detmer.
我要你们热烈欢迎 年经又非常有才华的 安德鲁 戴特摩先生
And you're on. Come on, y'all.
上场了 快,大伙
What are you guys doing? Let's go, let's go!
你们在干什么? 我们走!我们走!
Are you playing a prank on your cousin?
你们在欺负你表弟吗?
That's mean, Matt.
这太坏了 麦特
Just watch.
看就对了
Really?
真的?
Good luck! What's he doing?
他在做什么?
Show us some talent!
我们要看才艺
Nice, Matt.
真好啊 麦特
Fifty-two Pickup! Pick 'em up!
把它们捡起来!捡起来!
No way!
不会吧
Yeah!
耶!
Whoo!
呜!
Go, Andrew!
安德鲁加油
What? What?
怎么可能?
Are they gonna walk on that? What do you think?
他要走在那上面吗?? 你想呢?
Whoa. He's got it. He's got it. He's got it.
哇哦!他没事 他没事
Easy.
小心
Yeah, you got it.
你可以的
Holy crap!
天啊
Yeah! Cakewalk!
耶!小菜一碟!
Give it up, give it up, give it up!
鼓掌,鼓掌,鼓掌!
Oh, my God. Andrew is so amazing.
天啊 安德鲁太惊人了
Whoa!
哇哦!
Give it up! Let's go!
鼓掌!响起来!
Seriously, how are they doing this? I don't know.
说真的 他是怎么办到的? 我不知道
Magic.
魔法吧
Whoo!
呜!
That was amazing! Yeah!
太神奇了
Whoo! Whoo! Andrew!
呜啊!安德鲁!
Oh, my God. I can see your head is, like, exploding right now. What?
天啊 我看得出来你脑袋快爆♥炸♥了 什么?
This is the beginning of your downfall. Hubris. Right there.
这就是你的骄傲的瓦解 现在开始
What's hubris? Ha, ha, ha.
什么骄傲?
No, what does “hubris” mean, Matt? Seriously?
不 骄傲是什么意思 麦特? 你说真的?
What does “seriously” mean? What? I'm....
那又是什么意思?
Get in there. Don't push me, dude. I'm going.
快走啊 别推我 伙计 我走着呢
Your fans await. You're the man of the hour.
你的粉丝都在等你 你是今晚的大明星
电影精选列表