Look at this house! Oh, sick!
看看这房♥子 太屌♥了
Dude, this place looks huge. I know.
伙计 这地方好大 是啊
It's enormous. Dude.
太大了 伙计
Matt! Andrew!
麦特 安德鲁
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Steve! Oh, my God!
哦,天啊!哦,天啊!史蒂夫,天啊!
Everybody's freaking out. Come on, man. Everybody's been waiting for you.
大伙都傻了 来吧 大家都在等你
V.I.P. coming through. Coming through!
给贵宾让路 让个路!
Andrew Copperfield coming through!
大魔术家安德鲁到了
Make way, make way.
让开 让开
Matt, come this way. Drew, over here.
麦特 安德鲁 来这边
Andrew Detmer's in the house!
安德鲁 戴特摩来了
How are you feeling? I'm... I'm... I'm doing good.
你感觉如何? 我 我很好啊
Yeah? Are you sure? Are you sure? Hey. Hey.
是吗? 你确定吗? 嘿
Hello. Andrew.
你好 安德鲁
Magic is so hot. Oh, wow. Thanks.
你的魔术太帅了 哇 谢了
So, do you not remember me at all? Um...
你完全不记得我吗?
Monica, right? Monica. Yes!
摩妮卡 对吧? 摩妮卡? 对
...Setting the camera down. I'm setting the camera down.
...把摄影机放下 我在放呢
What... Oh.
什么…哦
Oh. Excuse me.
借过
Have you ever played that, over there?
你有没有玩过那边那游戏?
Uh, no. I have never played that, over there.
呃 没有 我没玩过
No? Never.
没有吗? 从没有过
I bet you're good at it. Uh...
我赌你一定很会玩
What, you just throw the ball into the cups? Yep. Yep.
怎样 不就是把球丢进杯子里吗? 是啊
I actually could be good at that right now. Yeah?
我是应该满会玩的 是吗?
Maybe. Let's find out.
或许吧 试过才知
No, no, no, no, no. Come on!
不 不 不 来吧
What? Come on.
什么? 来啊
Okay, okay. Come on.
好吧 来吧
Okay, I'm coming. I'm coming.
好啦 我来了
There you are.
你在这啊
Amazing.
棒极了
That's what I'm talking about.
这就对了
Yeah! Whoo-hoo!
耶!哇哈!
Hey, where is Andrew anyway?
喂 安德鲁到底在哪?
Oh.
哦
Andrew's upstairs with the girl with the pink hair.
安德鲁和那粉红头发的女孩上楼了
What, like, they went together?
怎么 他们一起上去的?
That's my boy. Of course they went together. What are you talking 'bout?
我的好小子 当然一起上去的 你在说什么?
Hey, Andrew. I hope you're seeing this.
嘿 安德鲁 希望你看得到
Congratulations, sir.
恭喜你 先生
I just wanted you to know, dude...
我想让你知道 伙计...
I was really worried about you before all this, you know?
在这之前 我真的挺担心你 你知道吗?
But, dude, things are gonna get so much better for you now.
但伙计 从今以后一切都会好转了
I really, really feel that.
我真的这么认为
And I want you to know I love you, you know?
然后我要告诉你 我爱你 知道吗?
I love you, man. It's you and me.
我爱你 伙计 你和我
It's Detmer and Garetty, extended family for life.
戴特摩和加雷蒂,一辈子的表亲
Oh, sorry. Sorry. No, man. Excuse yourself.
喔 抱歉,抱歉 哦,没事没事
Oh, man.
喔,伙计
When did I become the one who's out here filming myself? Hey, Matt.
什么时候变成是我在那里自♥拍♥的家伙? 嘿 麦特
Oh, hey. Hey, Casey.
嘿 凯西
So what are you filming?
你在拍什么?
Uh, it's just a thing.
只是随便拍拍
It's not like eye of the storm or anything.
不是什么头号♥新闻之类的
Hey, I wanted to... I wanted to tell you...
我只是...我想告诉你...
I've really been... it's been making me think a lot.
我最近...最近让我想了很多
I've been kind of thinking about it in my...
我最近生活中常想到...
No, I have. Like, in my life.
不 我说真的 我的生活中
I've been thinking, if I applied myself, what I could do.
我在想 如果我认真付出 能做到的事
I could really... I could change the world.
我可以...我真的可以改变世界
I mean, it's really been... You're drunk.
我是说 真的很... 你醉了
What?
什么?
Hey, Casey?
嘿 凯西?
I've basically been stalking you since, like, sophomore year.
差不多高二开始 我就算是一直在注意你
Sorry, use of the word “stalking.” I shouldn't have said...
抱歉 用词不对 我不该说"注意"...
You want to get out of here?
想不想离开这?
Yeah. Yeah?
好啊 好吗?
Yes. Yes, definitely.
好的 当然好
Uh, I... I have to drop off the camera first though.
呃 我必须先把摄影机还回去
Okay, you guys are getting ready to witness history, all right?
好了 大家准备好目击历史了没?
I'm like a proud dad right now because behind these doors,
我现在像个骄傲的老爸 因为在这扇门后...
Andrew Detmer becomes a man.
安德鲁 戴特摩要成为男人了
He's a little boy behind there. He's scared.
他还是个害怕的小男孩
He's like a butterfly, getting ready to emerge...
像个等着破蛹而出的蝴蝶...
Oh, God! From a cocoon or some shit like that.
噢 天啊 还是什么类似的狗屁
Disgusting weirdo!
恶心的怪胎
Wait. What happened? Ha-ha. Okay...
等等 怎么搞的?
Is that... Out of my way now!
那是... 快滚开
Oh, man. Monica, what happened?
噢 真是的 莫妮卡,发生什么了?
Drew! Drew! It's okay, man. Don't worry about it.
安德鲁 没事的 伙计 别在意
Look, it happens to the best of us, okay? Dude!
听着 任谁都有可能发生 伙计
You had a little too much to drink...
你喝了太多...
You... Oh. Oh. Whoa, buddy.
朋友...
The hell's going on, dude? Why are you laughing?
怎么回事 伙计? 你在笑什么?
Aw, man. All over my jacket.
真是的 还弄上了我的衣服
Stop. Stop laughing. What are you talking about?
别 别笑了 你在说什么?
It's cool, man. No, it's not cool, Steve. Stop.
没关系的 老兄 不 没有没关系 史蒂夫 别
Stop what? It's cool, man. Will you just get out of here?
别怎样 没事的 你可以出去吗?
Get out! What's your problem? Drew, Drew!
滚 你有什么毛病啊? 安德鲁
You think this is funny? No, I'm not laughing...
你觉得这很好笑吗? 不 我不是在笑...
Get out!
快滚
Dad!
爸
Andrew! Please! I need my medicine.
安德鲁 求你了 我需要我的药
Mom's in pain, all right? She needs her pills! Where are you?
妈在受苦 懂吗? 她需要药 你在哪里?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Dad!
爸
Hoarding a $500 camera while your mom dies in there? I mean, how selfish can you be?
你妈快死了,你自己却藏个$500的摄影机? 你是有多自私?
I went through your camera.
我看过你拍的东西
What did you see?
你看到了什么?
Just you being a loser.
看到你像个废物
You think that those people are your friends?
你以为那些人是你的朋友吗?
Huh? They're not.
他们不是
You're an embarrassment.
你是个耻辱
You're running around this town, spending my money.
你到处跑来跑去,花我的钱
Look at me when I'm talking to you!
我对你说话时你看着我
I didn't spend any of your money, Richard.
我没花你的钱 理查
'Cause I don't have a dime to spend.
因为我没钱给你花
Every last cent... Look at me!
每一分...看着我
Every last cent goes to school for you... School?
每一分都花在你的学校上... 学校?
And medication for your mother. I go to a public school!
还有你♥妈♥的♥药 我上的是公立学校
I can't even pay for a goddamn... You don't pay for a public school, you idiot!
我连一个该死的... 公立学校是不收钱的 你这白♥痴♥
What did you call me?
你叫我什么?
Did you call me an idiot, you shit?
你叫我白♥痴♥吗 你这人♥渣♥?
Did you call me an idiot? Huh?
你叫我白♥痴♥吗? 啊?
You piece of shit!
你这死人♥渣♥
Get up. I said get up!
起来 我叫你起来
Get up!
起来
I could crush you, you know that? Stop it!
我可以把你捏碎 你知道吗? 住手
Crush you! Get...
捏碎
Smile, Matt.
笑一个 麦特
Oh, my God, Matt. Oh.
我的天啊 麦特
Can we not do the camera thing right now, please?
现在可不可以先别拍 拜托?
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Uh... It just started out of nowhere.
呃 就突然开始的
Are you okay?
你没事吗?
My head hurts really bad.
我头挺痛的
That's probably Steve calling your cell again.
那应该又是史蒂夫打给你的
I'll call him back later.
我待会再回他电
电影精选列表