It's so easy! Yeah!
很简单的 好耶
Aah! Yeah!
啊!耶!
Whoo!
哇!
Whoa!
呜啊!
Got it!
接到了
Tebow time, baby!
准备接球,宝贝!
Yeah!
好耶
Oh! Nice hands, Steve!
漂亮 史蒂夫
Touchdown! Throw it back to Daddy!
得分 扔回来
Oh, dude. Nice catch, man! Yes!
伙计 接的好
Steve! Go deep! Hey, Matt!
史蒂夫 再远一点 嘿 麦特
Do you hear that?
你听到那声音吗?
What is that?
那是什么?
Whoa! Steve!
史蒂夫
Oh, shit. Holy shit.
妈的 差点死了 伙计 天啊
Almost died, dude. Holy shit.
我差点死了 伙计 差点...我靠,我靠
Almost died, man! Almost...
差点死了,伙计!差点…
Andrew, you saved my life!
安德鲁 你救了我一命
Oh, my God. You saved my life!
我的天啊 你救了我一命
Oh, God, you saved my life!
我的天啊 你救了我的命
Oh, my God!
喔 天啊
Okay. Holy shit.
好的 我靠
Is that the camera? You saved me and the camera?
那是摄影机吗? 你把我和摄影机都救了?
Please tell me you got that on tape! You have to...
告诉我你全部都录下来了...
Ah, shit.
妈的
What the hell We're alive!
搞什么... 我们活着
What do you mean? The hell happened? You didn't see what happened?
什么叫怎么回事? 你没看到发生了什么事?
Oh, shit! Andrew! Andrew! You're a genius!
妈的 安德鲁 安德鲁 你是个天才
We got to see this! Holy...
我们得看一看...
All right. Oh. Holy shit.
好的,哦,我靠
Wait. Oh, God! We're on the ground. Yes!
等等,哦,上帝!我们落地了,耶!
Whoo!
哇!
We have broken history!
我们创了历史
I mean, I'm talking about since the caveman times.
我是说 自山顶洞人时代以来...
Uh, the Egyptians, the Wright brothers.
还有埃及人啊 莱特兄弟...
Come here, Matt. Come here. Get in here. Get in.
过来 麦特 进来 进来
Say it. “I can fly.”
说出来 "我会飞"
I can fly. I can fly!
我会飞 我会飞
Oh, come on. Say it with your chest!
拜托 发自内心地说
I can fly! Say it, Matt.
我会飞 大声说 麦特
Shout it out! I can fly!
喊出来 我会飞
I can fly! I can fly!
我会飞 我会飞
I tried to save you, man. Andrew was just quicker.
我想救你的 安德鲁只是比我快
How does that go again?
再来一次如何?
We almost died.
我们差点死了
Oh, please. Gestures...
拜托喔
How does she not notice though?
她怎么会没察觉?
Come on. Let's be serious, guys.
我们说真的 伙计们
She definitely noticed that it's gotten better.
她当然察觉到比以前更爽
You just gotta be, you know... Yeah?
你需要 你知道... 怎样?
You just gotta be subtle.
你要做微妙的改变
That is so cool.
你真酷啊
Dude. And I haven't had sex since summer.
伙计 我自从暑假就没做过爱了
I haven't had sex since ever.
我从没做过爱
Really? Really?
真的吗?
That is completely unacceptable. Well...
这我实在无法接受
How are you guys so cool? How are you guys so cool, man?
你们怎么忍♥得住 怎么忍♥得住 伙计?
Liquid nitrogen.
液氮冷却小♥弟♥弟♥的吧
Hey, guys?
嘿 伙计们
Guys? You guys up?
伙计们 你们还醒着吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, uh... Today was like...
嘿 今天真是...
It was like, I think, the best day of my life.
我觉得是我一生中最美好的一天
Like, I mean...
我是说...
I'm thinking about it, and I can't think of any day...
我回想起来 实在想不出...
that I liked better than today, you know?
有比今天更让我快乐的一天 知道吗?
I really... I think it was.
我真的...真的这么认为
Yeah.
是啊
Unanimous.
一致赞同
Yes.
没错
Okay. Good.
好啊 很好
Okay, check this out. Say what you want,
好 听着 不管你们怎么说...
but I'm thinking about booking it to Maui for the weekend.
我想要这个周末飞去茂宜岛
What's up with that? Seriously?
如何? 真的吗?
Well, we could do it. I mean, I was thinking the same thing,
反正我们做得到 我也想过类似的事...
except I've always wanted to go to Tibet.
只不过我一直向往去西♥藏♥
Why Tibet? Tibet?
为什么是西♥藏♥? 西♥藏♥?
Yeah. I don't know.
我也不知道
It seems really beautiful, you know, with all the...
应该很美丽 你知道吗? 很多的...
Will you shut up? Shut...
你闭嘴好吗? 闭嘴...
The monuments and mountains, you know? Mm-hmm.
那些纪念碑和山峰 你知道吗?
I don't know. And the monks have achieved such a high level of enlightenment...
况且那些喇♥嘛♥们已达到了如此高深的启示...
that they can, like, float and shit, you know?
他们还会飘浮之类的 你知道吗?
So we would fit right in. We could really mess with their heads as well.
所以我们可以轻易融入 我们也可以耍耍他们
Yeah, but, like, seriously, I think we should go.
不过说真的 我认为我们应该去
It would be really cool. Peaceful.
会挺酷的 也很平静
No, I think it's a really good idea. I actually would like to go.
不 我觉得是个很好的主意 我还真的挺想去的
I'm down. You down, Steve?
我赞成 你呢 史蒂夫?
What... I... I don't know, man.
啥? 我不知道 老兄
There's no bikinis in Tibet. So I don't know if I'm down with that.
在西♥藏♥不♥穿♥比基尼 所以我不知道我赞不赞成
It was brilliant. Ch, it was so amazing. She might have lost her job.
真是聪明啊,棒极了,她可能已经丢了工作
Oh, shit, dude. I got my mom's birthday. I gotta go.
哦,糟了,伙计,今天是我老妈生日,我得走了
It's Aunt Deb's birthday today? Yeah. I gotta go. I gotta go.
今天是德布阿姨的生日? 是啊,我得走了,我得走了
Tell her I said hi. Later, Matt.
替我问候她 回见,麦特
All right, what do you want to do now? Where do you want to go?
好吧,你们现在想干嘛?你们想去哪儿?
I don't know. I mean, I don't want to go home.
我不知道,我是说,我不想回家
Oh, do you want to go into the city?
你们想去城里吗?
Nah, it's rush hour, bro. It's gonna be so much traffic. So what?
不行,现在是高峰时期,兄弟,会有很多车 那又如何?
Oh, yeah. That's right. Duh! Let's go.
说得对 哥们,我们走!
Oh, hey. Sorry, I just...
喔 嘿 抱歉 我只是...
Hi.
嗨
Do you mind if I film you?
你介意被拍吗?
Uh, a little bit. I don't really like being on camera actually.
一点点 我不是很喜欢上镜头
Well, maybe it's, like, exposure therapy.
说不定越上越习惯
Yeah. No, I just came by to give you something actually.
不 我来只是要给你一个东西
You did? Yeah.
是吗? 是啊
What?
什么?
I was watching your, um...
我看了你的...
your... your... you know, your blog?
你的...你知道 你的博客
There's a drought in the Central African Republic, right?
在中非共和国有个旱灾 对吧?
Yeah. So I saw that and I thought it seems pretty cool, and it's cheap too,
我看到你写的 感觉不错 而且不太贵...
so I thought why not?
所以我想说何不呢?
Totally. Yeah.
可不是吗 是啊
Yeah, I can tell that you're really global and big picture,
是啊 我看得出你对全球的这种大事...
concerned about that kind of stuff. Yeah.
还挺关心的 对
You know, Matt, you can just mail this yourself.
你知道 麦特 这你可以自己寄出去的
I'm not your mom.
我不是你妈
Okay. I mean, I just...
好吧 我是说 我只是...
What is this? Is this, like, the new you?
这是怎么搞的? 这是改头换面的你吗?
You got too smart to have fun in eighth grade. So now what?
中一时你高高在上的 现在算什么?
No.
不是的
Casey, Casey, Casey, Casey, Casey, Casey.
凯西
Listen, listen. Can I just talk to you for a second?
听着 听着 我可以跟你谈一谈吗?
Can I just tell you something? Mm-hmm.
我可以告诉你一些事吗?
I just... I... I...
我只是...我...
I just want you to know I'm not, you know, who I was... now.
我想让你知道 我不是以前的那个我了
You know, I'm cool. I'm just...
你懂吗 我没事了 我...
You're cool?
你没事?
High school popularity just seemed like this weird backward contest,
高中比人气这回事像是古怪的竞赛...
and I thought since I knew that, I could just...
我当时以为我看清了这一点就...
电影精选列表