Oh! Whoa!
噢,哇哦!
Paul! Paul, stay away from the window! Okay, okay!
保罗 离窗户远一点 好的 好的
Paul! Don't stand at the window! Are you seeing this? Hey!
保罗 别站在窗户旁 你看到了吗?
Stay down, babe! Stay down!
趴下 亲爱的
Andrew!
安德鲁
Two subjects down. One injured, one mobile.
两人落地 一人受伤
Andrew? Andrew, look at me.
安德鲁? 安德鲁 看着我
This is all gonna be fine. You're gonna be all right, okay?
没事的 你不会有事的 好吗?
I'm gonna get you help, okay?
我会找人救你 好吗?
All units, respond Code 4 to Denny Way.
各单位注意,丹尼街发生4级事件,速支援
Get out of here! It's not safe!
快走 这里不安全
Andrew? Andrew?
安德鲁? 安德鲁?
Are you getting this? Don't move!
你还不明白吗? 不准动!
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
别开枪 别开枪
Hold on! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! I need help! I need help!
等一下 等等 等等 我需要救援 我需要救援
He appears to be held at gunpoint but...
他看起来像是被人拿枪指着,但是…
Oh, my God!
噢上帝啊!
Arms up in the air! Don't shoot, please!
手举起来! 请别开枪!
He's hurt!
他受伤了
Get on the ground! Wait! Wait!
趴在地上 等等 等等
Do what he says! Now, get down!
照他说的坐 马上趴下
Do not get up! Get on the ground!
不准起来 趴在地上
Please don't shoot! We will shoot you!
请别开枪! 我们会开枪的!
I'm not gonna do anything! Whoa, whoa, whoa! The glass!
我什么都不会做 小心玻璃
Take him out!
开他一枪!
Leave me alone!
别来烦我
Shit!
靠!
Whoa! Whoa! Wow!
哇哦!哇哦! 喔喔!
We have multiple explosions.
我们看到发生多起爆♥炸♥
Get in position! We have 'em in our sights!
赶快就位 我们看到他们了
We're covered! Hold it right there!
已就位! 原地待命!
No! Stop!
不!住手!
We have you surrounded!
我们已经把你包围了
No! Hands where we can see 'em!
不 手举高让我们看见
Stay down! Stay down!
趴下 趴下
Stay down! I repeat, do not move!
趴下!重覆,不准动!
Additional units on the far side!
其他单位在远处那边!
Yo, stay down!
趴下!
Stay down! Don't move!
趴下 不许动
Andrew! Andrew!
安德鲁!安德鲁!
Stop! Don't hurt them! Andrew!
住手!别伤害他们!安德鲁!
Open fire!
开火!
Andrew!
安德鲁!
Andrew! Andrew, stop!
安德鲁 快住手
Please, stop!
求求你 住手
Andrew!
安德鲁!
Don't make me do this!
别逼我这么做
Stop!
住手
...reports of casualties.
汇报伤亡情况
At least two structures have been destroyed.
至少击毁两个物体
I think they're both down!
我认为他们都倒下了!
Two men out.
死亡两人
Show me right now eastbound on...
显示给我看东面情况…
Yes, sir. I'm about two blocks away. I see it.
是,长官 我在两街区外,我看到了
Move up.
行动
Hey! Oh! What are you doing?
喂 你在干什么?
Hey, Andrew.
嘿 安德鲁
I just wanted to say that...
我只是想说...
I'm sorry and, uh,
我很抱歉 还有..
I... I hope...
我...我希望...
that you know that I did what I had to do.
你懂我做了我必须做的事
You're not a bad person. I know that.
你并不是个坏人 这我知道
That's all that matters.
这是唯一重要的
And, uh, I want you to know...
还有 我要告诉你...
that I'm gonna be better from now on.
我从今以后会变更好的
I'm gonna help people.
我会帮助人们
I'm gonna find out what happened to us down there.
我要查明我们在那洞里发生了什么事
I don't care how long it takes.
我不在乎需要多少时间
I'm gonna get answers.
我要找到答案
I'm gonna do it for you, and I'm gonna do it for Steve.
为了你和史蒂夫 我会找到的
And...
还有...
I just...
我...
I love you, man.
我爱你 伙计
I didn't ever get a chance to tell you,
我到最后都没有机会告诉你...
but I love you.
我爱你
And guess what.
还有
You made it.
你做到了
Whoo-hoo!
喔喔!
Whoo-hoo!
喔喔!
Isn't it beautiful?
多美啊
Good-bye, Andrew.
再见了 安德鲁
电影精选列表