Okay.
好的
Underneath. I'm on you. You're not gonna get me this time.
我看好你了 你这次不会打到我了
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗? 好了
I'm on it. Yeah. I don't know what you're talking about.
看准了 我不知道你在说什么
Let's go.
来吧
Oh!
喔!
Yeah! The crowd goes wild!
好耶 球迷欢声雷动
Yeah, I'm ready. All right. Matt, beam him. Beam him.
好 我准备好了 麦特 给他个狠的
I'm... I'm going to. Beam him.
我会的 狠狠的
Oh!
哦!
Oh! No way! Shit!
不可能 操
Wait, wait, wait. That's great!
等等 这太棒了
He did it! I did it! I did it!
他做到了 我做到了 我做到了
That is crazy! Oh, my God!
这太疯狂了 我的天啊
Look at it! Oh, my God!
看那球 我的天
Holy shit! Oh, my God.
妈的 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, dude, you're bleeding. You're bleeding.
我的天 喔 伙计 你流血了
Oh, man, shit. Stop, stop, stop. Get a tissue.
停止 停止 去拿张纸吧
You did it! Yes!
你成功了!是的!
Oh. All right. Pop-up. Ready? Yeah.
哦,好的,高飞球,准备好了?好的
Yes!
好的!
Put on the music. Oh, yeah.
放音乐 喔,耶
OK
好
Yes.
好
Matt, you have... you have to pretend like you're squeezing them together with your hands.
麦特 你必须想像你用手把它们捏在一起
That's what I'm doing. Look. That's what I'm doing.
我就是这么做啊 看
I can't do it, dude. I give up.
我做不到 伙计 我放弃
You do it. You're better at this than I am.
你来 你比我会弄这个
Oh, really? Am I? Really?
真的吗 我吗?
Just do it.
弄就对了
Oh.
噢
Sick.
屌♥
Dude, I hate you! That's...
伙计 我恨你 这...
I'm impressed, man. I am impressed. That's amazing.
我佩服 老兄 我佩服 这太惊人了
That was awesome, dude.
太了不起了 伙计
Oh, no! Come on, dude.
别这样 伙计
That is not cool. What?
太没风度了 怎样?
That is not cool. My Legos.
没风度 是我的乐高
You've been hanging out with those two guys for the last three weeks.
这三周你一直跟那两个家伙混
“Three weeks.” I'm not stupid.
"三周" 我并不蠢
I think you're hiding something from me. You better call me back.
你在对我隐瞒着什么 你最好回我电♥话♥
Wow. I love you.
哇 我爱你
I'm gonna get a brick through my window. I am legitimately scared.
她会用砖头砸我窗户 我是真怕了
I have an election coming up, and I don't have time for this.
我马上要竞选了 没时间搞这个
Dude, why are you asking us for advice on girls?
伙计 你为啥向我们要感情的建议?
Because we're his mistress.
因为我们是他的情妇
So, what, you think it's, like, radiation or something?
那么你认为是辐射之类的吗?
Radiation from what? Dude, it's the government.
哪来的辐射? 伙计 都是政♥府♥啦
What? Matt, what are you talking about?
麦特 你在说什么?
I'm feeling pretty spelunked out actually.
我其实已经冒够了险
Andrew, relax.
安德鲁 放心
That's so weird. It looks completely different during the day.
好奇怪啊 在白天看起来完全不一样
Look. I don't care, okay? I am not going in the hole again.
听着 我不管 好吗 我不会再进那洞穴了
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
It's like sunk in or something.
好像往里面塌了还是什么
There goes your old camera, dude. Oh, shit.
你的老摄影机也埋了 妈的
That's weird. I can still feel it down there.
真奇怪 我还是能感觉到它的存在
I can't believe we made it out of there.
我真无法相信我们活着出来
Well, I mean, that answers that, right?
那么 我是说 这就算完了 对吧?
Um, what does? We still don't know what happened.
什么完了? 我们还是不知道发生了什么事
No Well, we're still alive.
不... 但我们还活着
I mean, I was definitely Hey!
我是说 我绝对... 喂
You kids can't be here, okay?
你们不能待在那 懂吗?
You gotta move on out. What?
你们必须离开 什么?
The ground's unstable. We're taping the whole place off.
地基不稳定 我们要把整个空地封锁
Okay. We're going.
好的 我们走了
Vote for Steve!
投票给史蒂夫
New camera's working out for you. That's good. Yeah, it's pretty cool, right?
新摄影机用得不错 很好 是啊 还挺酷的吧?
Yeah, smaller. Does that shoot on tape?
是啊 小型的 那录到录影带上吗?
No, it just... It, like, records right onto the camera.
不 直接存在摄影机里吧
No, I just want to record all the stuff that we can do, you know.
我只是想把我们的能力全纪录下来
Yeah, but it's like all the time.
好 但你随时随地都在拍
You don't feel like it's a little weird,
你不觉得这有一点怪吗...
like it puts a barrier between you and everything else?
就好像你和其他事物隔了一层障碍吗?
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I want a barrier.
或许我想要有一层障碍
So, like, what's up with your dad? What's his story? What does he do?
那么你老爸是怎么回事? 他的背景事业是什么?
Um, my dad's a firefighter.
呃 我爸是救火员
Okay. That's cool. Oh, man, that must have been awesome... Yeah, well, he was, I guess.
那很酷啊 一定挺了不起的... 是啊 我是说 他曾经是
What happened? Uh, I don't know. He didn't die or anything.
发生了什么事? 我也不知道 他没死
He just... He got injured on the job, and now he, um...
他只是...在火场受了伤
he collects the insurance, you know.
现在他领那保险金 你知道
Um, so he doesn't really do anything.
所以他啥都不干
He just... He, um... He'll go out during the day, but I don't know where he goes.
他救是...白天他会出门 但我也不知道他去哪里
Uh, he drinks a lot.
他喝很多酒
I know that much.
这点我知道
I've actually been having some problems with my parents too.
我其实也跟我父母有点矛盾
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Yeah. I mean, they're nothing like yours.
是啊,我是说他们跟你父母一点都不一样
I mean, not like that... I just... Never mind.
我是说不像那样…我只是…算了
They just been fighting a lot lately.
他们最近老吵架
And I think my mom is actually cheating on my dad.
我觉得老妈背着老爸在外面瞎搞
Can you not say anything about that?
你就不能说点什么吗?
Yeah. No way. Thanks.
是啊,没门,谢了
Yes. Karen Detmer. D-E-T-M-E-R.
是的 凯伦 戴特摩
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢你
She's in pain.
她很痛苦
She needs something stronger.
她需要更强的药
Her breathing's worse.
她的呼吸恶化了
Sir, she's suffering.
先生 她很痛苦
Please help me.
请帮帮我
I'm on disability. I can't afford $700.
我是靠残疾辅助金的 我付不起$700
Please, don't put me on hold! She can't breathe, okay? I don't know what to do any more.
请别让我等 她不能呼吸 好吗? 我不知该怎么做了
Is it on?
开了吗?
Yeah. Yeah. You got it.
是的 是的
I want to remember you like this.
我想要记得这样的你
Oh, Mom.
妈
You're stronger than this.
你比这更坚强
Can you say that for me?
你可以为我说出来吗?
Please?
拜托?
I'm stronger than this.
我比这更坚强
Oh, nice.
喔 不错
All right. Here. Watch this.
好了 看清楚
Weak. Hey, Matt.
烂 嘿 麦特
Yeah?
怎样?
Do you like me?
你喜欢我吗?
Um, yeah, of course.
是啊 当然
I mean, you know, I didn't...
我是说 你也知道 我不是...
I mean, you know, I didn't always. What do you mean?
我不是一直喜欢你的 什么意思?
I don't know. Like, you haven't...
我不知道 你...
You haven't always been super easy to talk to, you know.
你不是那么容易相处的 你知道...
I mean, I'm not saying that you're not now. I'm just...
我不是说你现在不一样了 只是...
You're such an asshole.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
That's what I'm talking about, dude. You're hostile, see?
我就是这个意思 你不友善 懂吗?
Better.
好多了
Hey, Matt. Yeah?
嘿 麦特 怎样?
Do you ever think about, like,
你有没有想过用这...
doing more with it?
做其他的事?
What, with this?
用这能力吗?
Not really.
没怎么想过
电影精选列表