You're awesome. Hey, Matt.
你才了不起 喂 麦特
Hey, what did Jung say about glow sticks?
荣格对萤光棒有什么看法?
You filming my girlfriend?
你在拍我女朋友吗?
Yes or no?
有还是没有?
No, I... I'm not filming anything.
不 我...我什么都没拍
I'm just filming the party. Okay.
我只是在拍派对
I should break your bitch-ass nose. You know that?
我应该把你的贱鼻子打断 知道吗?
No, I wasn't... Don't talk back to me.
不 我没有... 别跟我回嘴
Bitch. Okay.
贱♥人♥ 好的
Andrew?
安德鲁?
Andrew.
安德鲁
Andrew.
安德鲁
With the camera.
拿摄影机的那人
Can we... Can we use that thing? What?
可以...可以借我们用用吗? 什么?
We found the craziest shit, and we gotta get it on tape.
我们发现了超屌♥的玩意 一定得录下来
Uh, it's not... What's up, man?
这...这不是... 你还好吗 老兄?
You okay? Yeah. I'm... I'm Andrew.
你没事吧? 是的 我是安德鲁
Okay. I'm Steve.
我是史蒂夫
Steve Montgomery. Yeah, I know.
史蒂夫 蒙特高梅利 是的 我知道
Really?
是吗?
Matt and I were just hanging out,
麦特和我随便混混...
and we found this cool little...
我们找到一个很酷的一个...
this thing. Wait. You're with Matt?
一个东西 等等 你跟麦特在一起?
You might want to get it on tape. No, I just... I don't really.
你会想把它录下来 不 我只是...我真的不想...
Dude, just come on. Just come get it on tape. It'll be cool.
伙计 来嘛 来录下来吧 很酷的
I don't know. Trust me.
我不确定 相信我
All right. Yeah, man.
好吧 好家伙
You know there are, like, tons of girls around here, right?
你也知道这里有一堆女孩吧?
And you're all by yourself next to a tree?
你却自己一个人 站在一棵树旁?
I'm just really picky.
我很挑剔
Listen. I really don't think... Is there a light on that thing? Like, on the camera?
听好 我真的不想... 你那玩意上有灯吗?
Uh, yeah. Here.
有啊 在这
What were you guys doing out here?
你们跑到这来干什么?
A bunch of people were out here 'cause we were, like, obsessed with the thing.
原先来了一群人 因为大家都被那东西迷上了
What thing?
到底什么东西?
You'll see.
看就知道
Oh, that's... that's right! Andrew Detmer!
喔 对了 没错 你是安德鲁 戴特摩
I remember you from homeroom, freshman year.
高一主教室时 我记得你
You always had that gray zip-up hoodie.
你总是穿着那件灰色的连帽外套
Garetty! You remember that?
加雷蒂! 你还记得那些?
Yeah, I got a... I got a thing for faces, which is why I'm going into politics.
是啊 我对记脸孔很有一套 所以我才要搞政♥治♥
Ironically enough, 'cause I'm so ridiculously hi...
挺讽刺的 因为我实在...
Down here! Ah, there we go.
在这 啊 来吧
Garetty, what's up? I see you! Matt!
加雷蒂 如何? 我看到你了 麦特
You see me? Yeah, where did everybody go?
你看到我了吗? 是的 其他人都跑哪了?
They left! They left! Come on. Let's go, let's go, let's go!
都走了 都走了 来吧 快快快
Do you see that? Guys, what is that?
你看到了吗? 伙计们 那是什么?
Do you see it? Is that the camera? Yeah, I got him!
你看到了吗? 那是摄影机吗? 是啊 我找到他了
Do you guys know how to get back from here? Is it still making that sound?
你们知道回去的路吗? 它还在发出那声响吗?
Yes. Did you tell Andrew? Andrew, it's making that sound, dude.
对 你告诉安德鲁了吗? 安德鲁 那声音是它发出的
Dude, come and listen to this. Listen to this.
伙计 过来听听看 听听
No, no, no, no. You gotta get in. Okay, okay.
不不不 你得靠近些 好啦 好啦
You gotta get close, like literally almost in the hole. Okay, don't push me. Just don't push me.
你得靠很近 几乎快进洞里了 好的,别推我,别推我下去啊
Check this shit out. We're not gonna push you in. We're just trying to get it on camera.
听听这玩意 我们不会推你的 我们只想把它拍下来
Listen. Can you hear that? Shh, shh.
听着 你听到吗?嘘,嘘
What...
什么...
I think we got it.
应该录下来了
Wait. How creepy is that?
等等 这太诡异了
Is this sound coming up? I don't know. I mean, probably. It's pretty loud, right?
你收得到这声音吗? 我不知道 应该吧 挺大声的
Hello! All right, dude. We're going inside.
好了 伙计 我们进去吧
I'm going back. Come on, you guys. I gotta know.
我要回去了 快啦 我要知道...
Matt, seriously, we... Hey, wait, wait. Steve!
麦特 说真的 我们... 等等 史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Oh, shit! He's a ninja.
操 他活像个忍♥者
Matt!
麦特...
Whoa, Matt, Matt, Matt. What are you doing?
麦特 麦特 你要去哪?
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
Andrew, can you give me some light? Matt, don't be an idiot.
安德鲁 可以给我照点光吗? 麦特 别傻了
Whoop! Whoop!
哇哦!哇哦!
Matt! Matt, you're my ride home!
麦特 我靠你回家耶
Hello?
哈喽?
Oh!
噢!
Smells terrible. You guys!
这里面好臭
Matt!
麦特
Hello?
哈喽?
Andrew's such a pussy. All right. Does it go down much deeper, or what?
安德鲁是个胆小鬼 好啦 这隧♥道♥很深吗?
Yeah, man. It goes really, really far. Andrew, bring the light.
是啊 伙计 深得很 安德鲁 照点光
Look at the walls. It's like a straight shot down.
看那石壁 整个是垂直的
Probably already come like 40 or 50 feet.
我们说不定已走了四十到五十英尺
Yeah, just don't talk about it, okay?
别讲了 好吗?
You ever... You ever heard of Plato's “Allegory of the Cave”?
你没读过柏拉图的"地穴寓言"吗?
I don't know, Matt. Let's just get this over with.
没有 麦特 我们快点了结这事吧
Oh, Shit!
妈的
Holy shit.
天啊
The hell is that?
那他妈的是什么?
Matt, I'm not kidding. I can't breathe.
麦特 我不是在开玩笑 我呼吸不了
Come on. Andrew, look at this.
安德鲁 看看这个
What...
什么...
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗?
Matt.
麦特
What am I looking at?
这是什么?
Ah, shit! I am freaking out right now!
妈的 我怕的要死
Matt! Can we get out of here, please?
麦特 拜托我们出去吧?
Is it showing up on the camera like that?
这摄影机拍得到吗?
I don't know, man.
我不知道
It's messing with it. I don't really want to film...
它干扰到了摄影机 我不想拍...
Dude, I'll buy you a new one.
伙计 我给你买♥♥个新的
Touch one.
摸摸看
Matt!
麦特
Matt, look at this! What?
麦特 来看啊 什么?
Look at this!
看看这个
Dude, what is...
伙计 这是...
Dude, no way!
伙计 不会吧
It's changing colors! Oh, my God.
它在变色 我的天啊
Must be reacting to heat.
应该是对温度产生反应
I can't hear you over that... - This is awesome.
我听不到你... 这太屌♥了
Oh! Dude, your nose!
伙计 你的鼻子
Steve, Steve!
史蒂夫,史蒂夫!
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Matt, dude, put your phone down. Turn it off.
麦特 把手♥机♥放下 关掉
Okay, okay, okay. Steve, you too.
好啦 好啦 史蒂夫 你也是
All right. We have to document this.
好的 我们要把这纪录下来
Okay. Are you guys ready? Yeah. I'm ready.
好的 你们准备好了吗? 我好了
All right. Here we go. Okay, Steve... What?
好 开始吧 史蒂夫... 怎样?
Can you move to your left?
你可以往左站一点吗?
Here? Um, yeah. That's good.
这里? 对 很好
And then, Matt,
然后 麦特...
can you just go right in front of Steve?
你可以站到史蒂夫前面吗?
Um...
额…
Here? Yeah, perfect. Yeah, yeah. Okay.
这里? 对 刚好 好的
This is the ball test.
这是球体试验
You ready? Yep.
准备好了吗? 好了
Oh!
噢!
What the shit, Steve?
搞屁啊 史蒂夫?
Get off! Get off! What are you doing? Underhand.
滚开 滚开 你在干什么? 叫你由下往上投的
I tried, man. I tried.
我尽力了 老兄
Let's do it. Let's do it. All right.
来 再来一次 好吧
All right. Wait, wait. We good?
好的 等等 可以吗?
We said underhand, right? Yeah, it is underhand. Yeah.
说好由下往上投吧? 是啊 由下往上
电影精选列表