Dude!
伙计
Whoa, dude!
哇哦!伙计!
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
快快快
Come on, come on, come on!
快啊 快啊
Hey!
喂
The camera needs to stay on for our investigation.
为了调查 摄影机必须开着
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Can I have a moment alone with my son?
可以给我和儿子一点私人时间吗?
If he regains consciousness, notify the officer outside.
如果他醒了 请告知外面的警官
Yeah, yeah.
好的
Oh!
哦!
Your mother's dead.
你妈死了
She died last night while I was out looking for you.
我昨晚在找你时 她就死了
I came home, and, uh,
我回到家 然后...
she was there in her bed.
她躺在她的床上
If I just could have been there for her.
如果我当时在她身旁就好了
I was always there for her when you were out screwing around.
你在外头鬼混时 我总是在她身旁
And this one time...
但这一次...
this... one time...
就这一次...
that she needed me, and you took me away!
她需要我的时候 你却把我带走了
I want you to apologize to me.
我要你对我道歉
I know you can hear me, so I want you to sit up right now...
我知道你听得到 所以我要你现在就坐起来...
and apologize to me.
然后对我道歉
You selfish, selfish asshole!
你这自私的混帐
This is your fault!
这是你的错
You...
你...
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗?
Your mother is dead, and it is your fault!
你♥妈♥的♥死是你的错
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Pound it? Pound it?
用力打它?用力打它?
Go and get a present. Go and get a present. Yeah.
去选个礼物,去选个礼物
Yes, the big one. Oh, my God. Matt.
大的那个 我的天 麦特
Matt, your nose again.
麦特 你鼻子又开始了
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Oh, shit! Baby, you're really bleeding.
该死 宝贝 你流了很多血
Matt, your nose! Oh, my God.
麦特 你的鼻子 天啊
Did you hear that? How can you not hear that?
你听到了吗? 你怎么会听不到?
Hear what? What are you hearing? It's so...
什么? 你听到什么?
Something's wrong with Andrew. Come in here! Casey!
安德鲁出事了 凯西 快进来
We apologize for the delay, but as of right now,
打扰您的节目 我们为此抱歉 但现在...
every news helicopier in Greater King County is headed to Seattle. Oh, my God.
大金县的所有新闻直升机都飞往西雅图... - 我的天啊
Again, right now, we have verry little information,
我们目前得知的讯息不多...
but if appears a bomb has gone oh' at Ballard Community Hospital.
但显然在巴拉综合医院发生了一起爆♥炸♥事件
Casey, come here. Come here. Come here. Please. Please.
凯西 过来 过来 拜托
What? No, Matt. Are you seeing this? Where are your keys at?
什么? 麦特 你看到这了吗? 你的车钥匙在哪?
What? Matt... Just stay here. I'll be back.
什么? 麦特... 留在这 我马上回来
I just have to drive there, okay? Please, wait! Matt, please!
我必须开过去 好吗? 拜托等等 麦特
Listen, Andrew's in trouble, okay? Andrew's what?
听着 安德鲁有大♥麻♥烦了? 安德鲁什么?
I'm sure that Andrew is fine.
我相信安德鲁没事的
Andrew needs me! I need to get to the city. Tell me what's going on.
安德鲁需要我 我得进城去 告诉我发生了什么事
Shit. I gotta get... Is that a roadblock?
该死 我必须...那是路障吗?
Nobody else is driving this way! Talk to me!
没有车往这开 告诉我怎么回事
Casey, I need to think, okay? Stop!
凯西 我必须思考 好吗?
I gotta find another way downtown. Shit!
我要找其他的路进城 妈的
Go back and take the Madison exit.
开回去 走麦德森出口
Come on.
快啊
Stay here, Casey. Stay here. Wait!
待在这 凯西 待在这 等等
Matt, wait for me!
麦特 等等我
All units, report to Ballard Community Hospital.
各单位请去巴拉德支援
Excuse me.
借过
Sir, excuse me.
先生 借过
Matt! What are we doing here?
麦特 我们来这做什么?
Oh, my God!
喔 我的天啊
You gotta put me down! Please! Stop!
把我放下来 求求你住手
You did this to me!
是你害我变成这样的
Matt! Oh, my God!
麦特 我的天啊
Holy shit! Holy shit!
天啊 天啊
Matt! Casey, we gotta go! We gotta go right now!
麦特 凯西 我们得走了 现在就得走
Get in the car! Let's go.
快上车 我们快走
Andrew's out of control. What are you talking about?
安德鲁不可受控了 你在说什么?
I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you. I...
我真对不起 我想告诉你的 我...
Oh, my God, Matt! Stop the car!
我的天 麦特 停车
It's gonna crash. Holy shit!
要坠了 天啊
Oh, shit!
该死的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Get off the road now!
对不起 赶快离开道路
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Hold on to me!
抓紧我
It's not me, it's Andrew!
不是我弄的 是安德鲁
Hold on!
抓紧了
I can't stop it! I can't control the car! I can't control it.
我无法制止他 我无法控制车
Shit!
妈的
Andrew! Oh, God, hold on!
安德鲁 天啊 抓紧了
Hold on to me!
抓紧我
I can't get the door open!
我打不开门
Oh, my God! Andrew! Andrew, stop!
我的天 安德鲁 安德鲁 住手
Casey! Matt!
凯西 麦特
Matt!
麦特
Help me!
救我
Casey, hold on!
凯西 抓紧了
Matt.
麦特
Stay here. Okay? You have to stay here. Okay?
待在这 好吗? 你必须待在这
Matt, please don't go! Matt!
麦特 求你别走 麦特
We got a car on fire under the Needle. Possible casualties.
在针塔下有车辆着火 或许有人伤亡
We need emergency response now.
马上需要紧急应变小组
I don't know how to describe this.
我不知怎么形容我所目击的
That is the Needle we're looking at, and as you can see, there are...
那是针塔 而如你所见的...
You're not gonna believe this.
你不会相信的
Are you seeing this?
你看到了吗?
Back away from the window!
离窗户远点!
What the hell are they doing up there?
他们在干什么?
Get down!
趴下
Seventeen, beware.
17号♥,注意
You Te gonna ha ve to divert
你们得马上转移
Andrew! Andrew, look at me!
安德鲁 安德鲁 看着我
This has to stop right now, okay? This is really, really bad!
不能再这样下去了 好吗? 这实在糟透了
Why did you catch him?
你为什么要接住他?
Listen! Just focus, okay? I dropped him!
听我说 好吗? 我都把他扔下去了
Why did you catch him? Andrew, this is not a game!
你为什么要接住他? 安德鲁 这不是在玩游戏
Do you understand? You're hurting people.
你懂吗 你伤害了很多人
You're weak, Matt! You're all weak!
你太弱小了 麦特 你们全都是
Andrew... I'm stronger than all of this!
安德鲁... 我比你们都要强大
Andrew, listen to me, okay? Just... Just... I need you to listen.
安德鲁 听我说 好吗? 我需要你听我说话
Just focus for a second.
先集中精神
Do not tell me what to do!
不要命令我怎么做
I'm trying to explain. I got two individuals.
我正试着解释,这里有两个人...
They can't stop us. It's not too late for us to go. It is too late!
他们阻止不了我们 我们直接离开还不算迟 是太迟了
I'm done! It's over!
我受够了 一切都结束了
You treated me like shit! You left me alone!
你把我当人♥渣♥一样对待 你把我扔在一旁
Andrew, you're not alone up here! I'm here with you!
安德鲁 你不是一个人在这啊 我和你在一起
I should have been with you all along! But I'm here now!
我应该一直守在你旁边的 但我现在在这啊
And we can stop this right now, you and me!
我们可以停止这一切 就你和我
Andrew, we can just fly away. We can get out of here.
安德鲁 我们可以直接飞走 远离这里
We can be family.
我们可以当家人
Andrew. Andrew, look at yourself.
安德鲁 安德鲁 看看你自己
This isn't who you are. I'm an apex predator.
这不是你啊 我是顶级掠食者
What?
什么?
I'm an apex predator.
我是顶级掠食者
No! No!
不 不
Oh, my gosh! Call the police!
噢,天啊,叫警♥察♥!
Andrew, no!
安德鲁 不
电影精选列表