Why? What else is there?
怎么? 还有什么能做的?
“Telekinesis.” Yes. Do tell.
"隔空移物" 是的 请指教
“The ability to move, lift, vibrate”.
"能够移♥动♥ 抬起 震动"...
That's my favorite.
震动是我最喜欢的
“Spin, bend, break or impact objects...
"旋转 扭曲 破碎 或碰撞物体的能力"
through the direct influence of mental power or other nonphysical means.”.
"透过念力的影响 或其他非碰触的方法
Okay. Sounds familiar.
好 听起来很熟悉
It does sound familiar. Very familiar.
听起来是很熟悉 非常熟悉
You want to see direct influence?
你想见识念力的影响?
Andru
安德鲁
She's wearing black today.
她今天穿黑的
Hi. That's direct influence.
这才是念力的影响
...week, in my room. Just listen.
...在我房♥间里 听着
I'm just that much stronger. Even last night I got my whole bed off the ground.
我变得越来越强 昨晚我甚至把床抬了起来
No nosebleed. Yeah? I've been lifting weights too.
没流鼻血 是吗? 我也有在举重
This is my theory though is that it's like a muscle.
我的理论是 这能力像是条肌肉
Like, it's elastic. If you stretch it too far, too quick, it'll tear.
它有伸缩性 如果一次张得太多太快 它会断
Ew.
额
That's why I think we're getting stronger, you know,
这就是为什么我们渐渐变强...
because we're working it out, getting buff.
因为我们在训练它 变得更壮
Buff.
更壮
How about this for a workout?
这个当训练怎么样?
Holy shit!
妈的
That was awesome.
那太屌♥了
Classy.
真有礼貌
Mm-hmm. Attractive.
是啊 有魅力
I think it's time we took this out of the backyard.
我认为我们该闯闯后院以外了
Stop, stop, stop, stop. Right here. This is perfect.
停停停 就在这 这里刚好
Really? This is it.
真的吗? 就是这
Matt. Yah!
麦特
Let's get this one.
来整这个
Whoa! Hey! Hello!
喔!嘿!哈喽!
Hey, what Andrew.
怎么搞的... 安德鲁
Help! Somebody grab that!
请帮我拦住
Whoa! Whoa! Stop!
喔!喔!打住!
Okay, I'll get the top. I'll get the top. Got it. Got it.
好 我弄上面的 知道了
Let's get the legs. Okay. Wait.
我们弄腿 好 等等
I'm flying!
"我在飞翔"
She's just looking at it.
她就盯着看
What you looking at, girl? Stay in school!
你看什么 小女孩? 别翘课啊
Okay, see the guy chewing the gum? I'm gonna get the gum and pull it right out of his mouth.
看到那个嚼口香糖的家伙吗? 我要从他嘴里拉出口香糖
Okay, I got him.
好 我拍着呢
Oh!
哦!
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Why are we running? We don't need to run.
等一下 等等 我们跑什么? 我们不用跑啊
Five... I don't want to do it.
五... 我不想干
Four... Dude, I don't want to do it.
四... 伙计 我不想干
You're creating a scene. I don't want to do it. Come on, Matt. Don't be a bitch about it.
你太招人耳目了 我不想干 来嘛 麦特
Just do it. Put your hand on the table.
别耍孬 快 把手放桌上就好了
Okay. Are you ready? Do it. Give me a countdown.
好你准备好了吗? 给我一个倒数
I will. I promi... Owh!
我会 我发誓...
Oh, snap!
被耍了
Like I said You gotta pay for that now.
就像我说的... 你得赔人家钱
Like I said. See? Holy crap.
就像我说的 看吧 妈呀
Man! Just pretend that there's a barrier over your hand, right? And then...
就想像你手上方有个屏障 然后...
Mm-hmm. When things are gonna hit you, as long as you're ready,
有物体要碰到你时 只要你准备好...
they will not hurt you because of the barrier. That's so sick.
你就有屏障保护 不会受到伤害 这太屌♥了
That's me right there. I need that. Steve, Steve, you have to try this, dude.
那个我喜欢 史蒂夫,史蒂夫,你得试试这个
Give me your hand.
把手给我
When I was a kid though, I actually... I actually did want to be a police officer.
当我还是小孩子的时候,我其实…其实想当一名警♥察♥
A cop? No shit? Yeah. Yeah.
警♥察♥?没开玩笑吧
You do know that you can't smoke weed when you're a cop, right, Matt?
你知道当警♥察♥就不能抽大♥麻♥了,对吧,麦特?
Oh, no. Really? Uh, I didn't know.
哦,不,真的?额,我不知道
Uh, but, no, I... I... I just... I really got into, like, altruism.
额,但是,不,我只是,我有些利他主义
What does that mean? What does “altruism” mean, Matt?
什么意思?利他主义是什么,麦特?
It's like wanting to make things better for everyone.
就是为了别人让世界变得美好
Really? This coming from the man who is always talking about how pointless life is.
真的?这话居然从一个整天抱怨生活无意义的人口中说出来
Yeah, I know, but this is what I've been thinking about lately.
是啊,我知道,但这就是我最近在思考的
Like, I'm looking back, and I just think...
就好像,我在回想,我只是觉得…
the way I used to think about things was probably a lot better, you know.
我以前看事情的角度可能更好,你知道吗
So, what, you want to go out and start a charity or something?
那又如何,你要出去开始做慈善什么的吗?
That's lame. Wait. Why is that lame?
这不靠谱
Uh, I don't know.
额,我不知道
Douche bag.
白♥痴♥
I'm not good at everything. I just do my best at everything.
我对什么事都不擅长,我只是尽力而为
All right? That's what it's about.
好吗?事情就是这样的
I mean, you talk about philosophy and shit all the time,
我是说,你一直谈论哲学之类的狗屁玩意
but what has he really done, hmm?
但是他真的做了什么呢,啊?
Have you even applied to colleges yet?
你甚至有申请过大学吗?
No, but I'm getting... I'm getting to it.
不,但是我正要…正要申请
Yeah, well, you should get to it. I'm just saying. I am.
耶,好吧,你是该申请,我是说…
You could use some of that.
你可以采纳我的部分意见
You could use some “Shut the hell up.” How about that?
你可以闭上鸟嘴,怎么样?
You just lack initiative. It's not that big... Oh, yeah? You lack a dick.
你只是缺乏主动,这没什么大不了的
Boys, please tell us what's going on here.
兄弟们,告诉我们这里怎么回事
Uh, well, it would seem that a Virgin Mary has appeared...
额,好的,这里好像圣母玛利亚出现了…
in the syrup of a local man's pancake.
在一名本地男子的煎饼糖浆里
No, it has not.
不,没有啊
Uh, well, it will in a second, okay? Just hold on.
额,好吧,马上就出现,好吗?稍等
Oh, that is definitely some supernatural shit going on here.
哦,现在肯定发生了某种超自然现象
Um, excuse me. Can you come here real quick?
额,不好意思,你能过来一下吗?
Um, can you just look at that?
额,你能看下这个吗?
Ay, Dios mio!
哦,上帝啊!
Grounder. Too much pressure.
滚地球,用力过大了
Andrew.
安德鲁
Oh, dude. Come on. Leave her alone.
哦,伙计,得了,别去弄她
Oh, seriously?
哦,你来真的?
Dude!
伙计!
Oh, come on. That is so messed up.
哦,拜托,这样很不好
She's gonna get fired. I didn't know...
她要被炒鱿鱼了
That is disgusting. But do you guys share cups on the team?
真恶心 你们队上会共用护裆吗?
No, we don't share cups, man.
不 当然不共用护裆 老兄
You see that car though?
看到那车吗?
The red one. Yeah.
红色的那辆 看到了
All right. The gum was cool.
口香糖那招挺酷的
All right. You tried. It was a failed attempt though.
你尽力了 但是算失败的
Watch this.
看我的
What are you doing? Watch.
你要干什么? 看着
Go, go, go.
去啊
What?
什么?
No way!
不会吧
Holy shit!
妈的
Dude! Holy crap!
伙计 天啊
What? What?
怎么样? 怎么样?
That's what I'm talking about! Did anybody see?
就是这么回事 有人看到吗?
Steve Montgomery for president!
史蒂夫 蒙特加梅利当选班长
I'm having, like, a face period. Oh, man.
我好像脸上流经血 太恶心了
Pause.
暂停
You guys. You guys, here she comes.
伙计们 她来了
Here she comes! Oh...
她来了
Don't look. Don't look, don't look.
麦特 别盯着看 别看
Steve, don't look.
史蒂夫 别看
She can't find... She thinks it's stolen.
她找不到...她以为被偷了
She has no idea. Yes, it was the black guy this time.
她完全不知 没错 这次还真是那黑人干的
“I could have sworn I parked it right here. Where is my car?"
"我发誓我停在这的 我的车呢?"
Ignore us.
别理我们
We're just... Mormons.
我们是...摩♥门♥教♥的
What does that mean?
那啥意思?
What does that mean?
那啥意思?
Uh-oh! Uh-oh!
啊哦!啊哦!
Garetty's... Garetty's having a giggle fit.
加雷蒂快笑死了
电影精选列表