进去吧
Here goes.
这就是我的故事 我打败了
And that is my tale. Now that I've conquered...
无敌的怪兽
..the unconquerable...
我这个王子 得选一个公主
..this prince must choose his princess.
那我 我该选她们三个中谁结婚呢
Now, which one of the three? I get married tomorrow.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm such an idiot.
我在想什么呢? 他当然只会选公主
What was I thinking? He'll always want a princess.
而不是平民老百姓
Not some commoner.
不
No!
接下来我已经决定了 伊力
This is how it goes from here, Illy.
我们把他送到山上 拿上我们的报酬
We deliver him to the mountain. We collect our payment.
然后就做其他事
We move on to the next job.
什么都别信
Trust nothing.
特别是你的内心
Especially your heart.
心痛 不是吗?
Hurts, doesn't it?
我从没有想过结果是这样
♪ I never wanted to turn out this way
永恒似乎已成往事
♪ Now forever feels like yesterday
从此谨慎 别再犯错
♪ Look out now Don't take one more step
如果我们幸存
♪ If we survive Cracked up... ♪
爱情也不会永驻
♪ ..it never lasts... ♪
噢 火焰山 我们到了
Ooh! The Fire Mountain. We're here.
嘿 你昨晚怎么了 一直没来
Hey. What happened to you last night? You, uh, never showed up.
-我改变主意了 -你还好吗?
- I changed my mind. - Are you OK?
-我很好 -哦 那就好
- I'm fine. - Oh, good.
我真希望你去了 你选的那个餐厅真是
I wish you had come. That restaurant you picked was...
恩 对我来说 很有挑战性
Well... It was challenging for me.
我一直在讲我们旅途的故事
I was telling stories of our journey.
然后在还没说到我的考验时
And then I remembered the words of this girl I met,
想起了一个女孩对我说的话
before I even started the gauntlet.
-真的吗 什么话? -放下
- Really? And what could that be? - To let go.
放下以前的我 我的疑惑 还有不成熟
Let go of my old ways, of my doubts, of my immaturity.
今天我就要放下那些 相信我的直觉
Today, I must put that aside and trust my feelings.
就像相信指南针指一样
Like a compass pointing north.
小心别放下一些有价值的东西
Careful you don't let go of something valuable.
哦 是不是因为我吃了所有的煎饼
Oh, is this 'cause I finished all the pancakes?
-不 -还是咖啡?
- No! - And the coffee?
-不 -是什锦果?
- No. - And the trail mix?
-不 -哦
- No! - Oh!
那就好
Thank goodness.
因为三天内 你已经成为我
Because in just three days, you have become
唯一真正的朋友
the only true friend I have ever had.
朋友?真爱?
Friend? True love?
选谁结婚?
Choosing who to marry?
你有没有发现你经常把这些挂嘴边
You know, you throw these terms around
就像你知道这些意味着什么一样
like you have any idea what they mean.
我并不想告诉你 朋友 你不知道
Well, I hate to break it to you, FRIEND. You don't.
那你呢?是谁拒绝相信任何人?你又明白吗?
And you? You, who refuse to trust anyone? You understand?
不 我不懂 我从没说过我懂过
No, I don't, but I never claimed to.
如果你今天要选一个公主 就去选吧
If you have to pick a princess today, so be it,
但有件事我要告诉你 白马王子
but I have news for you, Prince Charming.
如果你真的爱一个人 你就应该眼里只有她
If you really love someone, you would only have eyes for her.
如果你真的爱谁
If you really love someone,
你就应该在牵上她的手之前
you would dissolve all other engagements
取消所有其他婚约
before ever seeking her hand.
如果你真的爱一个人 你就会知道那是多么残忍♥
And if you really love someone, you would know how cruel it is
让她 或者其他人 相信她会爱你
to allow her, or anyone else, to believe that SHE might love YOU.
我不得不作出选择 兰尼 我没时间了
I have to make a choice, Lenny. My time's run out.
你要抓紧时间了
Don't let yours run out.
别等太久去看金字塔
Don't wait too long to see the Pyramids.
哇 哇 时间到了
Well, well! It's about time.
至少他安全到了
At least he made it in one piece.
呃 兰尼 他在说什么?
Uh, Lenny, what is he talking about?
你的财宝 我相信这些和我们约好的一样了
Your fortunes. I trust these satisfy the terms of our deal.
等等 约好什么了
Wait. What deal was that?
把你送到这 一路平安 通过考验
To get you here, all the way, unharmed, through the gauntlet.
没人觉得你会成功 我也不觉得
No-one thought you'd make it. Not even me.
我还把你当作朋友
I thought you were my friend.
你能对我说一句真话吗
Tell me one true thing about you.
好吧
Fine.
一直是她
It was her all along!
这好奇怪
This is weird.
真爱让人盲目
Love is blind!
好好待着 卫兵
Get a hold of yourself. Guards!
我的脸
That was my face.
这种感觉好奇怪
This feeling, it's so weird.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you get it?
我们一起经历了生死
We passed through an unpassable pass together.
噢
Ow!
一起经历了磨难
We survived the unsurvivable attack together!
我们都挺过来了
It doesn't bend that way.
然后 我还单枪匹马
And then, I single-handedly saved her
从无敌怪兽手下救了她
from an unconquerable beast!
最后单纯的相信对方
And then, you took the leap of blind faith for each other.
不
No.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我争取过你 菲利普
I leapt for you, Philippe.
事实上我曾说服过自己相信你
I actually let myself believe in you
和你关于真爱的无稽之谈
and all your true love nonsense.
所以我邀请你去美味佳肴餐厅
That's why I invited you to The Dainty Dish,
去告诉你
to tell you.
告诉我什么?
To tell me what?
告诉你 我
That... I...
你知道吗?
You know what?
不如去问问你未婚妻中的一个吧?
Why don't you just ask one of your fiancées?
不
No!
我唯一的真爱就是这些宝藏
My only true love is this treasure.
兰诺尔
Lenore!
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
现在该做点正事了
Now for the matter at hand.
女士们
Ladies...
女士们 向前看
Ladies! Eyes front.
打扰一下
Hello?!
白马王子
Prince Charming.
现在是时候选择你的真爱
It is time to choose your one true love
并且把其他人从诅咒中解放出来了
and liberate all others from your spell.
你选择睡美人
Do you choose Sleeping Beauty...
还是白雪公主
..Snow White...
还是灰姑娘?
..or Cinderella?
我选择的人
I choose...
不在你们之中
..none of you.
-什么? -你再说一次
- What?! - Excuse me?!
抱歉 我曾经不知道爱是什么感觉
I'm sorry. I never knew what love really felt like.
但现在我知道了
But now I do.
我已经找到我的真爱了 她和你们一样美好
As wonderful as you all may be, I have found my true love.
但她选择了宝藏 不是我
But she has chosen treasure over me.
感受到爱之后 爱又被夺走
To feel this way and then have it taken from you,
这才是真正的诅咒
that truly IS a curse.
我不能对我的人♥民♥这么做
I cannot do this to my people,
让爱消亡
wipe out all love itself.
所以如果我不能打破这个诅咒
So if I can't break the curse,
诅咒一定会随我的死亡 而消失
then the curse must die... with me.
我亲爱的 亲爱的瓦莱丽
"My sweet, sweet Valerie.
我在我生命的最后一小时写信给你 是想成全你
"I write you now in my final hour to liberate you
告诉你你可以去寻找配得上你的真爱了
"so that you may seek the love that you deserve.
我已经找到我的真爱了
"I've found my true love.
现在自♥由♥地去寻找你的真爱吧
"Now be free and go forth and find yours.
菲利普
"Philippe."
亲爱的凡妮莎
"Darling Vanessa,
你收到的这封信 是在我生命的最后一小时写的
"I write you now in these, my final hours."
真让人接受不了
It's unacceptable.
电影精选列表