在睡了一百年后 她苏醒了
After a hundred-year nap, she's rejuvenated,
精神百倍 准备新的生活
vivacious, ready for life.
哦 天呐
Oh, boy.
嗨 亲爱的
Hello? Dear?
出 出什么事了吗
Did it... Did it happen again?
请保持你的姿势
Just hold that pose.
在躺椅上摆姿势怎么样
What about posing on a chaise lounge?
或者是床上
Or maybe a bed?
我不认为这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
或者我可以抱着一只羊
Or maybe I'm holding a sheep?
两只羊 三只羊
Two sheep? Three sheep?
啊 又来
Ugh! Again?!
当然 我可能错了
Of course, I could be wrong.
你知道什么可以帮助到我们吗
You know what might help us?
我的发明家给我看的这个小玩意叫做指南针
This gadget my inventors showed me called a compass.
无论你走到哪里 针都指向北方
Wherever you go, the needle points to north.
在海上 我们真正需要的是星星
At sea, all we really needed were the stars
来指引我们前进的方向
to get us wherever we were going.
海上的生活听起来像是 一场刺♥激♥的冒险
Life at sea sounds like... a thrilling adventure.
其实不是 大多是辛苦的工作
Well, it's not! A lot of it is hard work.
你总是小心翼翼的
And you're always watching your back.
不是所有的人都像你一样迷人
Not all of us are as charmed as you.
哇 我这么迷人 我也没办法
Whoa, I can't help it if I'm too charming.
什么 拜托
What? Please!
看 这些公主的崇拜不会持续到永远
Look, the adoration of these princesses won't last forever.
-我要打破诅咒 -怎么打破
- I'll break the curse. - How?
那个谜题缺失的部分就在那里
The missing piece of the puzzle is out there.
-这甚至称不上一个计划 -你为什么这么悲观
- That's barely even a plan! - Why are you such a pessimist?
你为什么这么乐观
Why are you such an optimist?
我们完全迷路了
We're totally lost!
是的 但是每走一步都有希望
Yes, but with every new step, there is hope.
但不是这一步
But not that step.
哦
Uh-oh!
这是什么
What is it?
-这是马蒂利加 -马蒂什么?
- It's the Matilija. - The Matili-wha?
一个由野蛮巨人组成的森林部落
A forest tribe of savage giants.
没有人能在遇到他们后幸存下来
No-one has ever survived an encounter with them.
等等 如果遇到他们的人
Hold on - if no-one has ever survived
都没有活下来
an encounter with them,
其他人怎么知道他们的存在的呢
how does anyone know they exist?
因为 额
Because... well...
确实 我还真的从来没有想过这个问题
You know, I've never actually thought about that.
-哦 -哇
- Oh! - Whoa!
好吧 我们死定了
OK. We're dead.
莱尼 我的朋友 不要烦恼
Lenny, my friend, do not fret.
我应付的了
I got this.
你们好呀 你们这些小可爱
Well, hello there, you delicate little flowers!
魅力太大是祸
Sometimes it's a curse...
有时也是福
..and a blessing.
开始派对吧
So, what time's the party?
我们嗨起来
And what can we bring?
大家一起嗨起来
Let's get this party started!
如果你们爱吃人 就让我听听你们的尖叫
If you love to eat people, let me hear you scream!
这首是点给女士们的
Alright, this one's for the ladies!
让大家听见肚子的咕噜声
Let me hear those stomachs roar!
她们都蛮轻盈的嘛
They're very light on their feet.
嘿 这发簪 蛮特别的嘛
Hey, that's... quite a hairpin.
马蒂利加的匕♥首♥坚不可摧
The indestructible dagger of the Matilija,
在大火山用了数百年锻造而成
forged in the Fire Mountain centuries ago
献给酋长的丈夫
for the husband of the chief.
涂油礼开始吧
Let the anointing begin!
涂油礼
Anointing?
啊 当然了
Ah! Of course.
通常情况下
Under normal circumstances,
你会从头到脚地涂上
you'd be rubbed from head to toe
我们祖先的圣油
with the sacred oil of our ancestors.
但是我们决定不了谁来涂你
But since we cannot decide who should be allowed to anoint you,
那我们只好轮流上了
we'll all take a turn!
那会是很多油啊
That's a lot of anointing.
呃 我的朋友怎么样
Uh, what happened to my friend?
那个留胡子的丑家伙吗
The ugly one with the bad moustache?
他不会被涂
He will not be anointed.
不管怎样 就当是给你一份特别的结婚礼物
However, as a special wedding gift to you,
我们就不吃他了
he will also not be eaten.
留作早餐
Until breakfast!
哦 那真是太慷慨了
Oh, that's very generous.
他在哪里
Where is he?
在半神谕
With the Half-Oracle.
半神谕
The Half-Oracle?
她只是一只眼睛瞎了
She is only blind in one eye
因此只有半数情况下是对的
and therefore only right half the time.
你是背负爱的使命来到这里的
You are here on a mission of love.
爱 是的 严格来说是的
Love? Well, yes, technically.
只不过是白马王子的 不是我的
Charming's, not mine.
你在寻找一个已经离开这个王国的人
You seek one who has departed this realm.
什么 不
What? No!
已经将你的心打入灵魂深渊
You have sentenced your heart to eternity in your soul's dungeon
永不敞开
and tossed the key.
-你喜欢针线活 -不 才不是
- You enjoy knitting. - No, I don't.
啊 你即将背叛别人
Ah. You are on the verge of a betrayal so monumental
恶劣严重到真爱变得难以捉摸
that love itself hangs in the balance.
背叛是一个很挺刺耳的词 你不觉得吗
Betrayal is such a harsh word, don't you think?
回家之后 你会成为修女
When you return home, you will join a convent.
嗯 不
Um... no.
但你内心长久潜伏的希望余烬
But long-dormant embers of your own hope
即将点燃
threaten to ignite within you,
因为另一个人触动了你的心扉
for you have allowed yourself to be touched by another,
所以现在你一定疑惑
and therefore you must now question
所有关于自我的种种假设
all previous assumptions of self.
好吧 也许吧
OK, maybe.
也许我无法靠近真爱
Maybe on some level that I can't access
但我还是希望我能试着爱上某个人
I'm hoping that I can maybe learn to love someone.
用真爱之吻
By sharing true love's kiss.
我什么也不是
"I'm just no-one,
因此 我永远无法体验真爱之吻
"therefore I can never experience true love's kiss."
我声音才不是那样
I don't sound like that!
但你说对了 真爱救不了你
But you're right. True love cannot save you.
嗯 除非 你主动敞开心扉
Hmm! Unless... you let it in.
啊 不是真爱 被高估了吗
Ugh! Isn't true love... overrated?
是的 是的 我现在看到了
Yes, yes... I see it now.
你拒绝了他
♪ You turned him down
亲爱的 你会发觉
♪ And, baby, you found
你生命的一部分
♪ A little piece of you
完整无缺
♪ And it's a piece left intact
不会伪装
♪ A part that won't act
但你期待已久
♪ But it's overdue
所以你只能沦陷
♪ So you could just fail
放低姿态
♪ You could lower your tail
舍身送命
♪ And just lay down to die
但希望尚存
♪ But a sliver of hope
一个潜逃的梦想
♪ And a dream to elope
我能预见
♪ So sees my good eye
还有
♪ And I
我看见你在浩瀚中
♪ I see you are infinite
寻到了唯一所属
♪ And I see you are definite
你的笑靥变化多姿
♪ You push that shape-shifting smile
防备卸下
♪ And as your defence falls
心房♥坍塌
♪ Like your castle walls
轰然倒下
♪ It comes crashing down
不复存在
♪ It comes crashing down
电影精选列表