- Coming through! - Out of the way!
我知道她就在这附近
I know she's around here somewhere.
哇
Whoa!
啊
Huh!
准备出发冒险吧
Dressed for adventure!
看这双美丽的眼睛
Those eyes!
我要说点什么 赶紧说点什么啊
I need to say something. Say something!
弗雷德比 弗拉迪
Flayberby flobby!
这说的是什么?再来一次
What was that?! Try again.
-像美人鱼一样的脸 -不
- Face like a mermaid. - No!
猫鼬一样的声音
Voice of a meerkat!
我脑袋长得像个瓶子 煎饼上要涂黄油
My brain is a bottle! Butter on pancakes!
我这是怎么了
What is happening?
我怎么胡言乱语
I can't put a sentence together.
为什么我膝盖像西班牙炒饭一样软
And why do my knees feel like paella?
我的超级魅力了 怎么没用了?
Where's that super charm, and why isn't it working?
说点有用的啊
Say something that makes sense!
非常好 亲爱的女士 这很好 我们也很好
Very nice, my lady! This is nice. And so are we!
嗯 我认为你可能撞到你的头了
Um, I think you might have hit your head.
我可能是紧张了
I'm probably stressed.
纳梅尼女巫 一个邪恶的仙女
Nemeny Neverwish, a dark fairy
在与爱的战争中 威胁到我们的领地
at war with love itself, threatens our land.
但如果我接受这个严酷考验的话
But if I run the gauntlet and figure out
并且从三个未婚妻里找出一个最合适结婚的那一个的话
which of my three fiancées to marry,
我会发誓 然后把我们所有人都救下来
I'll take a vow and save us all!
你刚刚是说你和三个女人都订婚了?
Did you say you're engaged to three women?
听着 这又不是我想要的 好吗?
Look, it's not like I planned it, OK?
我有一种无法抵挡的魔力
I've got a charm that just won't let go.
-嗯 -这是一种诅咒
- Um... - It's such a curse.
好吧 你应该要记得经常松开你的手
Well, you should try letting go more often.
谢谢你跟我跳舞 伙计
Thanks for the dance, fella!
等等
Wait!
这是我感受过最奇怪的感觉了
That was the weirdest feeling.
啊哦
Uh-oh!
哦 不
Oh, no!
没人能走进弗拉泽利的吧台里 除非
No-one steps on this side of Frazelli's counter unless...
-你见过这个女人吗? -不好意思 没见过
- Have you seen this woman? - I don't think so. Sorry!
呃
Uh...
抱歉
Sorry!
来吧
Come on!
唷
Phew!
哇
Whoa!
喂?有人吗?
Hello?! Is anyone here?
哦 我没注意到你们进来了呢
Oh, I didn't hear you girls come in!
我们想买♥♥结婚蛋糕
We all need our wedding cakes.
我们正在做最后的蛋糕装饰呢
We're just adding the final touches.
所以 这位金发女士 告诉我
So, blondie, tell me.
你跟你的真爱第一次见面是什么样子的?
How'd you and your, um, true love first meet?
好吧 虽然我没有多少时间说这个
Well, I don't have much time
但我的爸爸娶了一个彻头彻尾的精神病
but my father married a complete psycho.
她把他杀了 然后我被迫成了一个女佣
She had him killed and then turned me into the maid.
噢 我还扫过地呢
Oooh! I did floors!
好吧 那什么 我还有个仙女教母呢
Well, conveniently, I had a fairy godmother,
尽管谁也没有见过她的脸
even though she had never shown her face once
多年来 我一直住在自己家里的壁炉里
in the years and years I lived in the fireplace of my own home.
她做了什么?给儿童服务机构打电♥话♥吗?
What did she do? Make a call to Child Services?
她确实在城♥堡♥的舞会之夜出现过
She did show up the night of the big ball at the castle
她给了我一些非常漂亮的裙子 还有一辆炫酷的马车
and she gave me some really nice clothes, a fancy ride,
还有一双非常不舒服但是非常美丽的鞋子
and some gorgeous, though incredibly uncomfortable, shoes.
哦 我喜欢鞋子
Ooh! I like shoes.
现在我要担心每一个午夜的最后期限
Now I have to worry about the arbitrary midnight deadline
那是我仙女教母的魔法结束之时
of my fairy godmother's magic.
谢天谢地 我未来的丈夫设法找到我了
Oh, thank goodness my future husband managed to find me
很明显我是整个王国里
because I am apparently the only girl in my entire kingdom
唯一穿37点5码鞋的女人
with a size-6.5 foot.
哇 这真是一个非常错综复杂的故事
Wow! That is one seriously messed-up story.
那么 有着像白雪一样白的皮肤的那个 来说说你的故事
So, you with skin as white as snow, you're up.
你怎么遇见你的王子的?
How'd you meet your prince?
你是一个陌生人 所以不要碰我
You're a stranger, so don't touch me.
我邪恶的继母想杀了我
My evil stepmother tried to kill me.
邪恶的继母是最糟糕的了
Ugh. Evil stepmothers are the worst.
然后呢 起个在地底下工作
And then, seven tiny little bearded men
长着胡子的小矮人
who work underground
把我留在了树林中♥央♥的玻璃棺材里
left me in a glass coffin in the middle of the woods.
好吧 这就有点怪怪的了
OK, that's kind of weird.
不管怎样 就是在那时 我的白马王子找到了我
Anyways, that's when my sweet, charming prince found me...
然后吻了我 我就这么死而复生了
..and kissed me and brought me back to life.
你说什么 他的吻让你复活了?
I'm sorry, his kiss brought you back to life?
是啊 很棒的嘴对嘴一吻
Yeah! Good old mouth-to-mouth.
你们知道吗 你们都有点吓着我了
You know, you're all kind of freaking me out.
但是我变♥态♥般的好奇心驱使着我想知道
And yet, with morbid curiosity, I can only wonder
从你的嘴巴里会讲出什么样的故事
what your lips will spout.
在我16岁生日那天
On my 16th birthday,
我的手指被纺车的纺锤扎了一下
I pricked my finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel
尽管我是真的被警告过了
even though I was, like, totally warned
如果我一碰纺锤的话 我就会永久的沉睡下去
that if I ever touched a spindle I'd fall asleep forever.
哦 天哪 这真是一个非常特别的诅咒
Oh, my! That's a very... specific curse.
是吧?
Right?!
不管如何 那些把我养在森林小屋的仙女们
Anyway, the fairies who raised me in a hut in the forest
把我的整个王国都陷入了沉睡中
totally put my entire kingdom to sleep.
-这是为什么? -我不知道
- Why, exactly? - I don't know.
不管如何 我们都一起沉睡了一百年
Anyway, we all slept for a hundred years.
就在那时 那个非常神奇的王子
That's when my very own amazing prince
发现了在地板上沉睡的我
found me passed out on the floor.
然后他做了每个人都会做的事
And he did what anyone else would do.
他叫了一个医生来吗?
He called for a doctor?
他假装没看见你然后就走开了
He pretended he didn't see you and walked away
所以他就不必处理你的事了?
so he didn't have to deal?
没有 他吻了我
No. He kissed me.
然后五秒钟后 我们就订婚了
And five seconds later, we were engaged.
-哦 -然后很快我就会被加冕
- Oh! - And soon I'll be crowned.
嗯?
Huh?
那肯定是三个非常幸运的男人
Must be three lucky men!
谁有他的照片啊?
Who's got a picture?
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy! ♪
你们都想嫁给同一个王子吗?
Are you guys hoping to marry the same prince?
好吧 女士们 我能说什么呢
Well, ladies, what can I say,
除了谢谢你们的分享之外 就祝你们好运了
besides thanks for sharing, best of luck.
知道吗?也许去看医生试试也可以
And you know what? Maybe try therapy.
啊 真奇怪
Huh! Weird.
这些东西怎么在这?
How'd that get there?
噢
Ow!
被打劫了
中世纪时期的中世纪犯罪行为
Medieval crimes in medieval times!
睡美人被抢劫了
Sleeping Beauty robbed!
国王的没人将要起诉
King Beauty to prosecute.
灰姑娘被抢了
Cinderella robbed!
仙女教母慌得团团转
Fairy godmother flummoxed!
白雪公主被抢了
Snow White robbed!
嗨嚯矿物业公♥司♥的创始人是个暴躁的小矮人
Cranky, founding dwarf of the Hi-Ho Mining Company,
他提出控告
to press charges.
丑闻
Scandal!
所有三个被抢的皇室成员都和一个王子订婚了
All three ripped-off royals engaged to the same prince!
怎么做到的?为什么会这样?
How? Why?
听好了 听好了
Hear ye, hear ye!
严峻考验?
白马王子的传奇考验之旅
Charming to run the legendary gauntlet.
预测存活可能性?尚不清楚
Forecast for survival? Cloudy!
梅林的床上用品商店正在大减价
Merlin's Mattress Warehouse is having a sale!
价格超低
Prices - insane!
是的 那就是她 那个面包师盗贼
Yep, that's her, the baker burglar.
我要倒下了
电影精选列表