-你是王子 -我必须这么做 爸爸
- You are a crown prince. - I have to do this, Papa.
这和他们让我等待有什么区别?
What difference does it make if they make me wait?
不该这样
This just isn't right.
还是在你的生日 不是其他日子
And on your birthday, of all days!
这正是我今天要这么做的原因
But that's exactly why I have to do this today.
我必须在日落之前死去
I must die before the sun sets.
这是我打破人♥民♥身上诅咒的唯一办法
It is the only way to liberate our people from my curse.
那这些是什么?
And what are these?
我需要她们都知道
I need them all to know...
她们从来没真正爱过我
..that they never really loved me.
我感觉到了 爸爸 我感觉到爱了
I felt it, Papa! I felt love.
但我就这样 永远地失去了它
And just like that, I lost it forever.
她必须知道多亏了她 我在死之前 才感受到了爱
She must know that thanks to her, I felt it, before I died.
我会确保这些信都能送达
I will see that they are delivered.
现在的你是多么优秀
What a fine man you have become.
你可以成为伟大的国王的
You would have made a great king.
我已远离家乡
♪ I'm so far away from home
但曾经的警戒无法被打破
♪ But the line's too tight to break
是啊 警戒难以打破
♪ Yeah, the line's too tight to break
现在我知道我属于何处
♪ Now I know where I belong
但曾经的警戒无法被打破
♪ But the line's too tight to break
我依旧在期盼着 坚持着
♪ And I'm still hoping, hanging on
我走了
♪ Here I go
祝我好运
♪ Wish me luck
我听到了
♪ I hear it... ♪
如此响亮而清晰
♪ So loud and clear... ♪
我亲爱的 亲爱的瓦莱丽
"My sweet, sweet Valerie."
瓦莱丽?
Valerie?
我终于知道真正的 真爱仅仅
"I finally see that true, true love is really...
只要选择单纯的信任
"..just a leap of blind faith.
我已经找到我的真爱了
"I have found my true love."
我
Me.
是我 对吧?
It is me, right?
你知道这意味着什么吗?
You realise what this means?
他在争取我
He's leaping!
救他?他怎么了
Save him? From what?
好吧 快走
Well, come on!
如此艰难
♪ So hard... ♪
如此艰难
♪ So hard
如此艰难
♪ So hard...
如此艰难
♪ So hard... ♪
这是最后一次露面 白马王子
Presenting for the last time ever, Prince Charming!
-破除诅咒 -别这样做
- Break the curse! - Don't do it!
你偷走了我爱人的心
You stole my love's heart!
一起露面的还有新的单身哭美人
And presenting the newly single Weeping Beauty!
不止有一点胡闹的 白雪公主
More than a little cranky. Snow White!
还有缺少一只丈夫鞋的 灰姑娘
And one shoe short of a husband, Cinderella!
你介意我很快的说几句吗?
You mind if I say something real quick?
女士们 先生们 请安静
Hello. Quiet, please, ladies and gentlemen.
安静
Quiet!
王子想简单说几句
The prince would like to speak.
哦 谢谢你 你作为一个杀人为生的刽子手
Oh, thank you - you are surprisingly pleasant
出乎意料的讨人喜欢
for a man who kills people for a living.
哦 那只是个工作 要知道 我的心不在这上面
Oh, it's just a job. My heart's not in it really, you know.
我只是恰好有适合这项工作的天赋而已
I just happen to have a talent for the work.
我善良的子民们
Good people.
站在你们面前的台上
Standing here before you on that stage,
让我心碎 我的灵魂也倍受折磨
my heart broken, my soul tortured,
我需要你们知道 我终于明白了
I need you all to know that I finally understand
我的诅咒带来的痛苦和折磨了
the pain and suffering I have caused so many.
我会献祭自己
I will sacrifice myself
这样你们就都可以和你们的真爱重归于好了
so that you all may reunite with your true loves.
他是为我们而死
He's doing this for us.
感人的演讲 这些事总是能感动到很多人
Lovely speech. Always a tough crowd at these things.
-死亡之类的 你知道的 -哦
- Death and all, you know. - Oh, uh...
-我们已经进行到这个部分了吗? -恐怕是的
- We're up to this part already? - Afraid so, yes.
所以 如果我们可以把我们的小脑袋放进绞绳里
So, if we could just pop our little head into the noose here.
好小伙 对
There's a good lad. Yes.
我们在院子里有一场足球比赛
We've got a football match in the courtyard
就在半小时之后 你要知道
in half an hour, you see.
所以 我们
So, um, we'll, uh...
我们数到三就开始 准备好了吗?
We'll go on three. Are you ready?
呃 不 呃 还没有
Uh, no, uh... Not really.
对不起 对不起 我不知道为什么我总是这么问
Sorry. Sorry. I don't know why I always ask that.
呃 好吧 一
Uh... Right. And a-one.
二 二点二五
A-two. Two and a quarter.
二点五
Two and a half.
呃 你在做什么?
Uh... What are you doing?
哦 好吧 你要知道 通常来说
Oh, well, you see, traditionally,
如果有人想救你
if someone wanted to save you
用让人印象深刻的英雄主义方式 现在正是时候
in an impressive act of heroism, this would be the moment.
好吧 我猜不会有了
Oh. Well... Guess not.
三
Three!
-哈 -啊 啊
- Ha! - Huh! Huh!
嘿 你改变心意了?
Hey! A change of heart?
只是选择单纯的信任
A blind leap of faith.
关于我 你说的对
You were right about me.
我错怪你了
And I was wrong about you.
当一只小鸟告诉了我
Let's just say a little bird told me.
你是我的真爱
You're my one true love.
你的嘴唇上是真爱之吻吗?
Is that true love's kiss on your lips?
哦 不 你不要
Oh, no, you don't!
祝你们在太阳下山之前能找到彼此
Good luck finding each other before the sun sets!
白马王子
Charming!
这是怎么回事?发生了什么?
What is this? What's going on?
是纳梅尼女巫 她想让我们分开
It's Nemeny Neverwish. She wants to keep us apart.
好吧 她真不走运
Well, too bad for her.
对不起 朋友
Sorry, friend.
我们能一起跳舞吗? 哈哈
Shall we dance? Ha-ha!
她在哪?
Where is she?
我就在这 亲爱的
I'm right here, darling.
嘿
Now...
在这
..over here.
哇
Whoa!
别乱跑 傻丫头
Stop playing around, you silly girl.
我就在这
I'm right here.
兰诺尔 科昆诺内兹 你还真是个不折不扣的麻烦啊
Lenore Quinonez! What a royal pain you turned out to be.
告诉我
Tell me.
你究竟不明白 注定找不到爱 的哪一个字
What part of "doomed to never love" do you not understand?!
那是你的诅咒 不是我的
That is YOUR curse, not mine.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, dearie.
你不能破坏已经坏了的东西
You can't break something that's already broken!
不 我很抱歉
No. I'M sorry.
我已经受够了让别人告诉我
Because I'm done letting anyone else tell me
我到底该选择谁
who I can and cannot choose.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that!
不
No!
晚安 亲爱的王子
Goodnight, sweet prince.
真爱之吻
True love's kiss!
我们的真爱之吻
Our true love's kiss.
不
No!
你成功了 菲利普
You did it, Philippe.
你破除了大家的诅咒
You broke the curse for everyone.
你还拯救了一个出生在海上的姑娘
But you also saved a girl born at sea.
你真是充满了魔力
You WERE magical.
什么?
What?
我怎么了?
What is happening to me?
这是什么感觉?
What is this feeling?
很神奇 不是吗?
It's magical, isn't it?
所谓的吻 原来就是这种感觉
Some kiss. So that's what that feels like.
电影精选列表