I'm gonna lie down.
被陌生人抢劫了 这比在森林安全多了
Being robbed by strangers? It's safer in the woods.
所以我们把你困在这
So we've trapped you,
逃过了我的卫兵 偷走了我的宝藏的小偷
the thief who's stolen the treasure from my guards.
我很抱歉 但是 是你帮我把这个事弄得很简单的
My apologies, but... you make it easy.
-她偷走了我的王子 -爸爸 他是我的
- She's stealing my prince. - Daddy, he's mine!
是的 亲爱的 我正在努力呢
Yes, dears. I'm working on it!
我还觉得我有问题呢
And I thought I had problems!
那是变的迷人的诅咒
The Charming curse!
好吧 这是一个非常棘手的魔咒 不是吗
Well, it's one tough enchantment, isn't it?
是纳梅尼女巫的黑魔法
Dark magic from Neverwish.
这个很难被打破 但我会尽我的全力努力的
It's hard to break that spell, but I'll do my best!
哈
Huh?
什么
What?
哦 别担心 下次时钟在12点整敲响时 就会变回来的
Oh, don't worry, it'll turn back next time the clock strikes 12.
限时的魔法根本就算不上是魔法 这就是它的本质
Ticking clock magic's hardly magic at all, is what it is.
那位王子正在迎接这个严峻的考验
That prince is running the gauntlet.
-哦 可怜的宝贝 -我知道的
- Oooh! Poor dear. - I know.
我见过有些比他强壮两倍的人都没能活下来
I've seen some guys twice his size never survive that one.
至少你还有张照片能怀念一下他
At least you have a picture to remember him.
好吧 如果他被杀了 就没人会结婚了 不是吗
Well, if he's killed, nobody marries, do they?
等一下 有没有一个办法
Wait a minute - could there be a way
能让我们达成一个小小的共识
that we could come to a little arrangement?
而不是把我关起来
Instead of... jail?
我觉得我会被说服的
I guess I could be convinced.
小偷 你来保护这个王子吧
Hmm. Thief, you will protect this prince.
我吗 好吧
Me? Fine!
你把我放了
You turn me loose,
我让你的王子通过这个试炼
I get your prince through the gauntlet alive.
但我的要价不低
But I don't come cheap.
可能要一笔金子才行
It'll cost a fortune in gold.
三倍金币能打动你吗
Perhaps three golden fortunes would suffice?
现在我们成交了 装满三辆马车
Now we have a deal. Three horse carts full.
不准用支票 只准现金支付
No promissory notes, payments in cash only.
所以我现在就让他去火焰山了对吧
So I just get him to Fire Mountain?
那就是我们让他选择新娘的地方了
That's where we make him pick a bride.
我会让他在三日之内到火焰山的
I'll get him to Fire Mountain in three days.
你走在我们前面 在地图的这条主干道上
You take the main road ahead of us
我带着王子走一条更安全的路
while I guide the prince through a safer route.
把它想象成一条简单的小路
Think of it as gaunt-lite.
因为全镇都贴满了我的通缉广♥告♥
And I'm on wanted posters all over town,
所以我得隐藏一下自己
so I'll be in disguise.
三天
Three days.
同意 她去哪儿了?
Agreed! Where did she go?
嘿 她偷了我的假胡子
Hey! She stole my moustache!
贵族的亲信 也提供租斧子服务
有偿带娃 只收金币
出♥售♥割草机 低保养费还有自行驱动
剑术课程 有20年经验的老师授课
悬赏通缉 兰诺尔 科昆诺内兹
听说你在经历磨炼
Heard you were running the gauntlet.
你需要一个值得信赖的向导来度过这道难关
You'll need a trusted guide to make it through.
你很幸运
Lucky for you,
我知道这个残酷考验的每一个部分
I know my way around every part of the gauntlet.
你知道的 就像是一个在考验中指点迷津的向导
You know, like a gauntlet guide.
好吧 我正在想请一个
Well, I was thinking of hiring
这上面的恶棍来指导我度过这个难关
one of these ruffians to guide me through it.
这个人有一点过于好斗了
This one was a little too aggressive.
把我那里弄得很疼 阿咳
A real pain in the... ahem!
但她肯定免疫了我的一切魅力
But she certainly was immune to all of my charms.
告诉我
Tell me,
你能想象得到跟像这样的人一起旅行会是怎样的么
could you imagine travelling with someone like this?
不 绝不 永远 永远都想不到的
Nope! Never, ever, ever, ever.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
在大路上混久了会让你的生活感觉到一些疯狂
Life on the open road can make you a little bit crazy.
你说你可以当我的向导
You said you were a guide?
更像是你注定的向导 已经朝着出发的道路前进了
More like THE guide! Already headed that way.
我是白马王子菲利普
Prince Philippe Charming.
我是兰
And I'm Len...
额
Um...
我是兰尼
I'm Lenny.
没错 我叫兰尼
Yup, Lenny's my name!
我们马上出发吧
We leave at once!
那么 兰尼
So, Lenny...
晚饭吃什么
What's for supper?
-什么 -晚饭
- Excuse me? - Supper.
午饭后 睡觉前吃的饭
The meal that comes after lunch, before bed.
我们准备吃什么
What are we having?
为什么不是你告诉我
Why don't you tell me?
哦 哦 哦 真尴尬 呃 我
Oh, oh. Oh, awkward. Uh, I...
我以为你已经知道吃什么了
I assumed you picked up on it already.
呃 我是
Um, I am...
一个王子
..a prince.
你知道的
You know.
那么 嗯
So, um...
哦 你是对的 这确实很尴尬
Oh, you're right, this IS awkward,
因为我以为你已经知道吃什么了
because I assumed that YOU picked up on it already.
我不在乎
I don't care.
那你建议我
Then you suggest I...
什么 自己找吃的
What? Fend for myself?
只有你饿了 陛下
Only if you're hungry, Your Majesty.
你在嘲笑我
You're mocking me.
好吧 你可以更男子气些
Well, you could man up a little.
哦 当然 你是嫉妒了
Oh, of course. You're jealous.
嫉妒你
Of you?!
我是一个有崇高追求的王子
I am a prince on a noble quest.
你是小偷
You are a thief
除了你的把戏之外你不喜欢任何东西
incapable of loving anything but... your trinkets.
那么 你最后为什么与三位公主交往
So, how does one end up engaged to three princesses?
这有点麻烦
It is a little bit troubling.
作为出生在王室的王子
When you're born a prince,
你要娶一位公主
you marry a princess.
我必须找到一个真正爱我的人来打破这个诅咒
I have to find one who truly loves me to break this curse.
所以我一个接一个地向她们提出求婚
So I just keep proposing to them, one after another.
你看 你不是偷走她们的心 你是获得了它
You see, you don't steal their heart, you earn it.
受教了 绅士先生
So enlighten me, Señor Suave.
当你救了她们 为什么非得娶她们呢
When you save them, why do you have to marry them?
你没在听吗?
Are you not listening?
等等
Wait for it.
王子
PRINCE!
那么 没有真正的爱情
So then, no true love?
当我明白自己想要与谁在一起时 真爱就会到来
That will come when I discover who I am to be with.
那么谁最有可能
So who's in the lead?
它可能是穿玻璃鞋的女孩 灰姑娘
It could be the girl with the glass shoes, Cinderella.
我们见面的那晚上 她觉得时间在流逝
The night we met, she felt the clock ticking.
但现在她不那么着急了
But now she takes her time.
-这需要多久? -呃 一小会?
- How long is this going to take? - Uh... a while?
滴答 滴答 伙计 某些地方总是午夜
Tick-tock, buddy! It's always midnight somewhere!
好的
OK!
-我不是达芬奇或者谁 -嗯
- I'm no Da Vinci or anything. - Mm-hm.
你知道 他刚发明了一种新的
Did you know he just invented a new kind of...
他是发明了一种更快速的画肖像画法吗?
Is he inventing a faster way to paint a portrait? Huh?
快干涂料?我已经摆了一个小时造型了
Quick-drying paint? I've got a fitting in an hour!
所以你愿意为她冒生命危险吗?
So you're willing to risk your life for her?
我必须 真正的爱是值得冒险的
I must! True love for my people is in jeopardy.
挑战包括三个不可能完成的任务
The gauntlet consists of three impossible tasks.
嗯
Hmm!
一 穿过难以通行的小路
One - cross an impassable pass.
二 在不可能存活的袭击中活下来
Two - survive an unsurvivable attack.
拳打脚踢
The punching and the kicking!
三 打败无敌怪兽
And three - conquer an unconquerable beast.
-哦 -这会那只是个皮影戏
- Oooh. - Now, that's a shadow puppet.
听起来很辛苦
Sounds exhausting.
电影精选列表