为了完成挑战 就得这样
To complete the gauntlet, I must.
不 不 我很抱歉
No! No! I'm sorry.
我不能站在这里
I can't just stand here
看着你被打死
and watch you get pummelled to death.
兰尼 你发过誓的
Lenny. Your oath.
我会坚守诺言的
You have my word.
主动出击 令人尊敬
Striking deliberately! With respect!
我这次没有说恶棍这个词
I did not use the word 'scoundrel'!
和我想象的不一样啊
Well, that played out differently in my mind.
你好
Hola.
看起来 不是个母的无敌怪兽
So... Not a female unconquerable beast, then?
嘿 你
Hey, you!
来啊 来打我啊
Come here! Fight me!
哦 来呀 我真要接受考验呢
Oh, come on! I'm trying to run the gauntlet here.
哈哈 抓住你了
Ha-ha! I got you now!
你是我的了 怪兽
You're mine, beast!
丢人
Embarrassing.
啊
Huh!
嗯
Huh...
哇哦
Whoa!
它是想要回宝石
The gem, he wants it back!
我来了
Incoming!
你是不是在找这个
I think you were looking for this.
我搞定了
I did it!
我搞定了
I did it!
我没搞定
I didn't do it!
快看啊
Look at him.
对啊
Yeah.
他肯定会死的 为爱而死
He's totally gonna die. And for love!
兰尼
Lenny!
兰尼
Lenny!
我是说 他还真的相信
I mean... He really believes it.
难道很久以前我放弃寻找的答案
Could the answer I gave up finding so long ago
就像胡乱一跳那么简单吗?
truly be as simple as a blind leap?
兰尼
Lenny!
还有一点 会被接住的侥幸
And a little faith that I'll be caught?
我知道我说过无论如何 但是
I know I said "no matter what", but...
救命啊
Help!
也许他的命运不止是
Maybe there's more to him
王子要娶公主
than just a prince looking for a princess.
为了你心中的爱 不管爱的是什么 救命啊
For the love of anything you love, help me!
白马王子
Charming!
太棒了 哈哈
Yes! Ha-ha!
哦 好了
Oh. Well...
你也成全了我
You complete me too.
噢
Ow!
好吧 击拳 来吧
OK. Oh. Bumping. Yeah.
他成功了
He did it!
他用丢失的那一块
He conquered the unconquerable beast
征服了无敌怪兽
with a missing piece.
他 他会不会也是我丢失的那一块呢
I-is he MY missing piece?
不 怎么可能
No. That's stupid.
但是 万一是呢
But... What if?
我要弄清楚
I need to know for sure.
如果我明天带他去火焰山
If I deliver him to those princesses
见了公主们
at Fire Mountain tomorrow,
我就永远不会知道他会不会爱上像我这样的女孩
I'll never know if he could fall for a girl like me.
她比我想象的更有威胁
She's a bigger threat than I imagined.
但一颗封锁了那么久的心是脆弱的
But a heart locked away for so long can be fragile.
很容易就会被伤害
It doesn't take much to break it.
给带了个纪念品
Got you a souvenir!
这是他挤出来的
He just squeezes these out.
你看到了吗?
Did YOU see?
嘿
Hey.
兰尼呢?
Where's Lenny?
这是什么?
What's this?
今晚八点 美味佳肴餐厅见
"Meet me at The Dainty Dish at eight."
诅咒已被平分
♪ The curse that's shared is halved
还以为我会很痛苦
♪ Thought I'd break my back
但诅咒已被平分
♪ But a curse that's shared is halved
如今我看清事实
♪ Now, I know that's a fact
但每次我坠入深渊
♪ But every time I'm slipping down there
你深刻的言语
♪ You say something so profound that
让我眼睛湿润
♪ I feel my eyes start to water
我近距离的看着
♪ I'm watching closely
希望能够看透
♪ Hoping to learn something
但你的内心波澜不惊
♪ But nothing breaks your spirit
你生来就为了付出
♪ You're a creature built for giving
你生来就为了指引我
♪ You're a teacher and you're teaching me
找到爱的感觉
♪ A way to feel these feelings, oh
你似乎毫无畏惧 你是如此充满魔力
♪ Nothing seems to scare you You're so magical
充满让我无法自拔的魔力
♪ So magical could be my love
你我的解药
♪ You're the solution right here
-为古老的真理 -你是纯粹无暇
- ♪ To my oldest truth - ♪ You're here undiluted
在蔚蓝的大海和天空中
♪ In ocean and skies of blue
你无处不在 充满我的世界
♪ You're here, there and everywhere
哦 充满我的世界
♪ Oh, you're everywhere
充满我的世界
♪ you're everywhere
没有什么能击败你的灵魂
♪ But nothing breaks your spirit
你生来就为了付出
♪ You're a creature built for giving
你生来就是为了指引我
♪ You're a teacher and you're teaching me a way
找到爱的感觉
♪ To feel these feelings, oh
你似乎毫无畏惧
♪ Nothing seems to scare you
如此充满魔力
♪ You're so magical
充满让我无法自拔的魔力
♪ So magical could be my love
你似乎毫无畏惧
♪ Nothing seems to scare you
如此充满魔力
♪ You're so magical
充满让我无法自拔的魔力
♪ So magical could be my love. ♪
请问 这里是美味佳肴餐厅吗?
Pardon me. The Dainty Dish?
欢迎来到美味佳肴
Welcome to The Dainty Dish,
世界闻名的长爪之家
home of the world-famous long claws.
啊?
Wha...?!
想进来的话
If you wish to enter,
得先回答我三个问题
you must answer my questions three.
-好的 -一共几位
- OK. - How many people in your party?
呃 两位
Uh... Two.
定位置了吗?
Do you have a reservation?
-我想定了 -用什么方式付钱?
- I think so. - And how will you be paying?
恩 王子不是免单吗?
Hmm. Don't princes eat free?
噢
Ow!
现金支付
I'll pay cash.
很好 欢迎来到美味佳肴餐厅
You are... Welcome to The Dainty Dish!
你是到达派对的第一个
You're the first in your party to arrive.
可以让我带你去你的座位吗?
May I show you to your table?
呃 谢谢
Uh... Please.
诅该死的诅咒 就混进去吧
Curse this curse! Just blend in.
嘿 小心点
Hey, watch it!
低调
Be cool.
别看她们
Avoid eye contact.
得赶紧选一个公主了
Choose one of the princesses, quick!
很好 非常好 棒极了
Wonderful, wonderful. Enchanté.
这边请 先生
Ah! Here we go, monsieur, and...
今晚的特色菜是西班牙炒饭
Our special tonight is paella.
嗯 西班牙炒饭
Hmm. Paella.
嗯 我的膝盖有一次赶紧就像西班牙炒饭
Hm. My knees felt like paella once.
啊 不知道那个女强盗怎么样了
Ah! I wonder whatever happened to that bandit woman.
嗯 最好只点烤肉就行了
Hmm. Best just to order the kebabs.
女士们
Ladies...
白马王子需要你们的陪伴
Prince Charming could use some company.
那么
Well...
电影精选列表