她太嫉妒我们的爱情了
She was so jealous of our love.
纳梅尼女巫变成了我们的敌人
Nemeny became our enemy,
被黑暗魔法吞噬
consumed in dark fairy magic.
她发誓要复仇 不仅要向我
She vowed revenge not just on me
还要向爱情本身复仇
but on love itself.
我永远不会忘记这一切开始的那一天
I'll never forget the day it all happened,
你收到皇家祝福的那一天
the day of your royal blessing.
呈上皇室祝福仙子
Presenting the royal blessing fairy!
陛下
Your Excellency,
能赠予王子皇室祝福
it is my honour to bestow the royal blessing
是我的荣幸
upon the young prince
正如我为您和您父亲祝福一样
as I blessed you and your father before you.
为你 我的小国王
For you, my tiny lord!
从今天起
From this day forth
你将会变得
you shall always be...
充满魅力
..charming!
哦 哦
Oh! Ohh!
太多魅力了
Too much charm!
纳梅尼女巫?
Nemeny Neverwish?
你看起来很惊讶 菲利普
You seem so surprised, Philip.
我说过我会回来的
I did promise I'd be back.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
哦 她们现在会怎样扑向你的孩子
Oh, how they will throw themselves at your boy now.
他会令姑娘们心碎
He'll be a little heartbreaker,
就像他父亲一样
just like his daddy.
事实上
In fact...
没有一位与他对视的少女
..no maiden who gazes into the eyes of the prince
不会痴迷于他的笑容
will be able to resist his smile.
她会相信王子是她的真爱
She will believe that the prince is her true love.
一个接一个
One by one,
他会偷走大♥陆♥上每一位少女的芳心
he will steal the heart of every maiden in the land.
到处都是心碎
Heartbreak will reign.
这魅力的诅咒会在他21岁生日那天
And when the sun sets on his 21st birthday,
日落时分被封印
this charming curse will be sealed
那时所有的爱都会消失
and on that day, all love will disappear
永远消失
forever!
不 我会找到办法打破你的诅咒
No! I will find a way to break your curse!
在最后一天 可以用真爱之吻打破
It could be broken on the last day with a kiss of true love.
-卫兵 -陛下
- Guards! - Your Highness!
抓住她
Seize her!
抓什么?
Seize what?
祝福你 现在别惊慌
Bless you! Now, don't freak out!
他还有21年去寻找真爱之吻
He's got 21 years to find true love's kiss.
-可是要怎么做呢? -那肯定不容易
- But how? - It can't be that hard.
他是王子 还充满了魅力
He's a prince! And he's covered in charm.
大♥陆♥上每一位少女都会对他痴迷
Oh, with every lady in the land throwing themselves at him,
他怎么能分辨出
will he ever know the difference
诅咒和真爱呢?
between the curse and real love?
我们讨论过很多次了 爸爸
We've been over this so many times, Papa.
我还有几天时间去考虑我的选择
I still have a few days to consider my options.
没得选了 我不能替你做决定
We're out of options. I can't do this for you.
你必须自己做决定 菲利普
You've got to do it for yourself, Philippe.
我自己?怎么做?
For myself? How?
我要怎么告诉爸爸我很害怕?
How can I tell Papa that I'm scared?
我怎么去外面找到一些
How can I go out there and find
我根本不了解的东西
something I don't even understand?
真爱?
True love?
我遇到的每个女孩都像着了魔一样
Every girl I've ever met was hypnotised.
-那根本不是爱 -都没有意义
- That's not love. - It's meaningless.
没有意义
Meaningless!
我脑海里的回声好大
There's a big echo in my head!
我原来不知道脑子里有这么大的空间
I had no idea there was this much room in here!
呃 他在对我的椅子做什么?
Uh... what is he doing with my chair?
你所需要的就是一点动力
All you need is a little push.
算是为了这个国家
For the sake of the kingdom!
找到妻子前都不许回来
And do not return until you choose a wife!
真是为爱痴狂啊
Things you do for love!
好了 去接受考验吧
Alright, let's go gauntlet-ing!
这将会是
It's gonna be...
非常有考验的
..gaunt-tastic!
哇
Whoa!
你 去清理障碍
You! Clear the road!
其余的 保持警惕 这可能要费些时间
The rest of you, stay alert. This could take a while.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
驾 驾
Yah! Yah!
伊利 这是你应得的 百分之二十
Illy, you've earned this. 20%.
好吧 40
Fine. 40%.
噢 快把查理叫来 好吗?
Oh, just get Charlie, would you?
哇
Wow!
那儿 小偷
You there! Thief!
停下 是她
Stop! It's her!
是兰诺尔 科昆诺内兹
It's Lenore Quinonez!
好吧 庆祝结束了 这是我们的信♥号♥♥ 女士们
Well, celebration's over. That's our cue, ladies.
驾
Hyah!
这个女孩没有变
♪ This girl's not changin'
我没有改变
♪ No, I'm not changin'
他们都想让我安分点
♪ They always say to settle down
我却更爱看世界
♪ I'd rather see this world go round
因为我不曾改变
♪ 'Cause I'm not changin'
只是因为
♪ My explanation
我不会放弃过去
♪ I won't leave the past behind
绝不会放弃
♪ Not even for a moment in time
因为我不曾改变
♪ 'Cause I'm not changin', changin'... ♪
-驾 -为你改变
- Yah! - ♪ Changin' for you... ♪
-她是我的 -她要跑了
- This one's mine! - She's getting away!
我随心所欲
♪ I do what I do
不曾改变
♪ I'm not changin'... ♪
驾
Hyah!
抓住她了
We've got her now!
我是黑夜神偷 你绝不会知道我在哪的
♪ I'm a thief in the night, won't know I'm there
你发现之前 我早已逃之夭夭
♪ Before you know it, I'll disappear
你的东西都是我的 这个世界是金子做的
♪ What's yours is mine This world is late
哦 哦 哦
♪ Oh-oh-oh
悬赏通缉 兰诺尔 科昆诺内兹
我不会改变 改变
♪ I'm not changin', changin'... ♪
再见了 各位
Whoo-hoo! See you, boys!
我随心所欲
♪ I do what I do. ♪
所以 要决定哪一位公主是我的真爱
So, determine which of my princesses is my real true love
否则所有的爱都会死去
or all love will die,
而且黑暗将永远吞噬这片土地
and darkness will consume the land forevermore.
真是简单的像块蛋糕
Piece of cake!
不 不 我是真的想要一块蛋糕
No, no, I actually want a piece of cake.
抱歉 殿下
Apologies, my lord.
嗯
Mmm!
啊 我的阿♥拉♥伯公主
Ah, my Arabian princess.
你的精灵出现了
Your genie has appeared.
我的骆驼正等着呢 然后
My camel awaits and...
不是给你的 格拉迪斯 我看到你的报纸了
It's not for you! Gladys, got your note.
哇
Wha-ho!
但是我想让你来看
But I want you to see, um...
从这
Over here.
环顾周围 看看其他人
See other people, in any direction!
哦 我现在真的不能跳舞
Oh, I really can't dance right now,
但你的动作 是如此的连贯一致
but your moves, so consistent.
-白马王子 -嘿 看看你
- Charming! - Hey, look at you!
我现在真的没有时间 所以大概以后也不会有吧
I'm really in a time crunch, so maybe... never?
哦 我们是不是上周才见过面? 是啊 真有意思 是吧?
Oh, didn't we just meet last week? Yeah, that got funny, huh?
你根本不需要一个公主 你只需要一个好的厨师
You don't need a princess, you need a good cook.
和我在美味佳肴餐厅见面吧
Meet me at The Dainty Dish!
-什么?回来 -嘿
- What? Come back! - Hey!
-让开点 -别挡道
电影精选列表