这是一个不为人知的真实故事
This is the untold true story
关于这个世界上最有名的王子
of the most famous prince the world has ever known.
你知道
You know him -
他经常去解救不幸的少女
always coming to the rescue of some damsel in distress.
当然 我更了解他
Well, I know him better.
他想要的
Hey, all he ever wanted
是让每个女孩都觉得自己是公主
was to make every girl feel like a princess.
这你能怪他吗?
Can you blame him?
当睡美人沉睡了一百年时
When Sleeping Beauty took a hundred-year nap,
是他把她唤醒了
he was there with a wake-up call.
当灰姑娘需要一个舞伴
When Cinderella needed a partner
在宴会上跳舞时
toe-to-toe on the dancefloor,
是他及时出现了
he was a shoo-in.
当白雪公主咬了有毒的苹果
When Snow White bit that poisoned apple,
是他的吻变成了解药
his kiss was the cure.
但一个人不能有过多的好事
But you can have too much of a good thing.
不然就会像他一样陷入这个麻烦
And that's exactly what got him into this mess.
麻烦?我只是有点太过于
Mess? I'm just a bit too...
有魅力罢了
..charming, that's all.
看起来怎么样? 把我画得好看吗?
How we doing? You got my good side?
问的有点多余 我怎么样都很帅
Trick question. They're both my good side.
好吧 至少大家都这么说
Well, at least that's what they tell me.
好了 这是为你婚礼准备的画像
Come on, this is for your wedding portrait.
给我一个像坠入爱河中的男人一样的微笑
Give me a smile like a man in love.
坠入爱河?我真希望我明白这是什么意思
Love? I wish I even knew what that meant.
那么 既然是这样 你是怎么遇到你的公主的
Well, then, how did you meet your princess?
当然 那是我永远没办法忘怀的时刻
Ah, yes, it was a moment I will never forget.
啊 等等 你说的是哪个公主?
Ooh. Which princess do you mean exactly?
灰姑娘 睡美人 白雪公主
Cinderella! Sleeping Beauty! Snow White!
三位公主 欢迎来到弗拉泽蛋糕店
All three princesses! Welcome to Frazelli's!
我需要一个结婚蛋糕
I need a wedding cake!
我们可以制♥作♥四国之内最好的结婚蛋糕
We make the finest wedding cakes in the four kingdoms.
希望如此
I hope so.
没有人能在我的舞会上打瞌睡
Nobody's going to snooze at my ball.
可能除了我
Except maybe me.
我要嫁给一位王子了
I'm marrying a prince.
是啊 我确信他也不过就是自称王子
Yeah, I'm sure he's a prince of a guy or whatever,
但我爱的人 他是一个真正的王子
but my beloved, he's an actual prince.
这些无聊的话对着你的小鸟说吧
Sing it to some birds who care.
我们能别说了吗?我的婚礼就快要到了
Can we get on with this? My wedding is really soon.
-有多快? -哦 小心
- How soon? - Oh, careful!
你眉头皱多了 眼睛就会像个丑陋的女巫
You frown too much and you'll get wicked witch eyes!
而且你的镜子会告诉你
And your mirror will tell you -
挡着你的面
he'll tell you right to your face.
女士们 女士们
Ladies, ladies!
依我40年的经验 我知道没有两块蛋糕
In 40 years, I have learned that no two cakes
和两个新娘是相似的
and no two grooms are alike.
所以 你们每个人告诉我一些
So, each of you, tell me something
关于那个让你们如此着迷的男人的事情吧
about the man who has enchanted you so.
他们称我是不幸的女孩
♪ They call me a damsel in distress
因为我获得了我的奖励
♪ 'Cause I won my prize
一个坐拥王国 有着棕色大眼睛
♪ The one with the kingdom and the big brown eyes
一个有着美妙的歌♥喉
♪ The one with the voice that can boom like music
哦 天哪 他知道吗
♪ And my, oh, my, does he know how to use it
我不和你开玩笑
♪ I'm not playing with ya
他看着你的眼睛
♪ He looks into your eyes
知道该对你说什么
♪ Knows what to say to ya... ♪
他很英俊 大家都认同
♪ He's so beautiful, that's the consensus
我敢打赌 我会成为他的公主
♪ I'll bet the crown jewels I will be his princess
我喜欢他的笑容
♪ I like him for his smile
我喜欢他的头发
♪ I like him for his hair
我喜欢他的风格
♪ I like him for his style
我喜欢他的温文尔雅
♪ I like him 'cause he's so debonair
-他是我的宝藏男孩 -我的宝藏男孩
- ♪ He's my trophy boy - ♪ My trophy boy
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
我想拥有他
♪ I want him for myself
我想把他藏起来
♪ I want to lock him down
我像渴望王冠一样渴望那枚钻戒在我手指上
♪ I want that ring on my finger like I want that crown
-他是我的宝藏男孩 我的宝藏男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
他如此邪魅 如此放荡
♪ He's so vicious, so totally runway
我知道我没在听 但他很幽默
♪ And I know I wasn't listening, but he's totally funny
我都不在乎他做了些什么
♪ I don't even care if he ever makes a sound
只要他看向我
♪ Just as long as when you see me
他在我身旁 他对我很忠诚
♪ He's around and he's bound to me
我喜欢他的笑容
♪ I like him for his smile
我喜欢他的头发
♪ I like him for his hair
我喜欢他的风格
♪ I like him for his style
我喜欢他的温文尔雅
♪ I like him 'cause he's so debonair
他是我的花瓶男孩 我的花瓶男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
我想拥有他 我想把他藏起来
♪ I want him for myself, I want to lock him down
我像渴望王冠一样渴望那枚钻戒在我手指上
♪ I want that ring on my finger like I want that crown
-他是我的宝藏男孩 -我的宝藏男孩
- ♪ He's my trophy boy - ♪ My trophy boy
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
哦 哦 天哪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, my gosh
哦 我的天哪
♪ Oh, my fairy godmother
能否告诉这男孩的妈妈
♪ Won't you call this boy's mama
告诉她我爱她
♪ And tell her that I love her, yeah
我喜欢他的笑容 我喜欢他的头发
♪ I like him for his smile, I like him for his hair
我喜欢他的风格
♪ I like him for his style
我喜欢他的温文尔雅
♪ I like him 'cause he's so debonair
他是我的宝藏男孩 我的宝藏男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
我想拥有他
♪ I want him for myself
我想把他藏起来
♪ I want to lock him down
我像渴望王冠一样渴望那枚钻戒在我手指上
♪ I want that ring on my finger like I want that crown
他是我的宝藏男孩 我的宝藏男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy... ♪
快让开
Coming through!
我需要一个宝藏男孩 耶
♪ I need a trophy boy Yeah! ♪
嘿 爸爸 真是美好的早晨
Hey! Papa! What a morning!
哦 儿子
Oh, son!
你难道不厌倦吗
Aren't you tired of being hated
被大♥陆♥的每一个男人痛恨
by every man in the land?
诅咒那可恶的诅咒
Curse that cursed curse!
王子偷了我的爱人
The prince stole my love!
是啊 不过我也试着远离那些女士了
Yeah. I have been trying to run away from the ladies, though.
嗯
Mmm!
就像你要求的那样 爸爸
Just like you asked, Papa.
你不知道这个诅咒有多麻烦
You don't know how troubling this curse is.
我试图在躲避整个王国 我当然知道
I am attempting to run a kingdom here! Of course I do!
菲利普 你是未来的国王
Philippe, you are the future king
但你还没有选择你的新娘
and yet you still have not chosen a bride!
你一定要打破这可怕的诅咒
Your blasted curse must be broken
而且只有三天就是你21岁生日了
and we've only three days before your 21st birthday.
我和睡美人 灰姑娘还有白雪公主都订婚了
I'm engaged to Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Snow White.
那就选一个吧
Then just pick one!
那不是真爱 我根本不知道这个词是什么意思
That's not love. I don't know the meaning of the word.
说真的 什么意思?
Seriously, what is it?
你就要接受严酷的考验了
The day has come for you to run the gauntlet.
-严酷的考验?-这是毕竟之路
- The gauntlet? - The rite of passage.
一路前往火焰山
All the way to Fire Mountain.
这条路会提供你所追寻的答案
It will give you the answers you seek
正如我和你祖父一样
as it did for me and my father before me.
考验是一段让你变成真正的男人的旅程
The gauntlet is a journey that makes you a man.
它指引着我找到了我的真爱 拉丁公主
It led me to the Latin beauty that became my true love.
愿你母后安息
May your mother rest in peace.
不幸的是 同时
Unfortunately, that's also
我也使我信赖的向导心碎了
when I broke the heart of my trusted guide.
你指的是纳梅尼女巫吗?
You mean Nemeny Neverwish?
电影精选列表