你曾说
♪ But I hear you
心门不会为谁而开
♪ You don't want love anymore
但你已沉沦
♪ But you're drowning
噢
♪ Oh
我感觉到
♪ And I feel you
你拒爱千里
♪ You shut love out evermore
痛苦无比
♪ Pain surrounds you
噢
♪ Oh
你只能沦陷
♪ So you could just fail
放低姿态
♪ You could lower your tail
不要屈服
♪ Don't just lay down to die... ♪
等等 我还有一个问题
Wait! I have one more question.
有没有可能
Is it possible that...
嗯 那个 白马王子可能是我的真爱呢
..well, that... Charming could maybe possibly be my true love?
-有-你确定吗
- Yes. - You're certain?
-不确定 -啊 你就是个半神
- No. - Ugh! Half-Oracle!
哇 麻烦大了
Whoo! Hot potato!
女士们 不要 不要
Ladies, please, please!
好痒啊
That tickles!
我就像一块肥皂
I'm like a bar of soap!
放我走 放我走吧
Please let me go. Please let me go.
我从没想过要伤害你们
I never meant to hurt you all.
我会打破诅咒的 只要我
I can break the curse, if I could just...
什么 我在哪里 发生什么事了
What?! Where am I? What happened?
伊力 兰尼在哪儿
Illy! Where's Lenny?
营救计划开始
Then a rescue plan is up to us.
匕♥首♥ 好主意
The dagger! Good idea!
道有道规
The road has a code.
不能丢弃
Leave no friend...
任何朋友
..behind.
伊力
Illy!
-你看起来真亮 -哦 谢谢
- You look awfully shiny. - Oh, thanks.
150次涂油礼不亮不行啊
150 anointings will do that to a man.
走吧 我们得离开这里
Come on. We got to get out of here.
首领要我做压寨老公 还要
The chief and I are getting married, and...
额 早饭把你吃了
Well, we're eating you for breakfast.
好吧 我说我怎么被腌了一晚上
Well, that does explain why I've been marinating all night.
嗯
Mmm...
老实说 味道不错
Tangy. It's quite nice, actually.
是吗
Right?
照烧吗
Teriyaki?
哦
Oh!
-嘿 -哦 呃
- Hey! - Oh. Uh...
你知道吗 你有世界第一可爱的 眼睛
You know, you have the loveliest... eye.
再见
See ya!
快 他们逃跑了
Quick! They're escaping!
他们可能要逃跑 也可能不是
And they're either going to get away or they're not!
驾
Hyah!
爬上来
Climb up!
不 不要 真爱不要跑
No, no! Not my true love!
拦住他
Stop him!
他带走了坚不可摧的匕♥首♥
He has the indestructible dagger.
还有我们的早餐
And our breakfast.
往好的方面想 在无法生存的战斗中幸存下来
On the bright side, surviving an unsurvivable attack
确实在我们的必做清单上
IS on our to-do list.
嘿 是那个考验 确实
Hey! The gauntlet! You do believe.
啊
Huh!
啊
Ugh!
哇 Lenny 老兄 你太重了
Whoa! Lenny, dude. Very heavy.
-那是马 -我找到火把了
- That's the horse! - Found a torch!
那是我的脚踝
That's my ankle.
好吧 我们需要一些光亮
OK. We got to get some light in here.
啊 不是这意思啊
Ugh! Not what I meant!
只有我可以拥有他
No-one can have him but me!
你是我的 我的
You are mine! Mine!
-都是我的 -没有别的出口了
- All mine! - There's no other way out.
你和我要永远在一起
You and me forever!
永远 永远 直到永远
And ever and ever and ever!
-不该这样结束的 -为什么
- It doesn't end like this. - Why?
是不是你父亲给你讲了什么无厘头的理论
'Cause your father handed down some insane theory
讲在这个残酷的世界里找到真爱要付出的代价
about what it takes to find love in this cruel world?
不 是因为我不能死在这里 不是今天
No, because I cannot die here. Not today.
我把时间都浪费在泛泛而谈上 没有付出行动
I wasted my time talking, not doing.
是的 嗯
Yeah, well...
我想去看看金字塔 但我应该去不了了
I wanted to see the Pyramids. But I guess I'm not going to.
这辈子我是为自己而活的
I've done nothing for anyone in this world but myself.
我想结束诅咒
I want to put an end to my curse.
我想永远幸福
I want a happily ever after.
大家都是
For everyone.
恩
Yeah.
我也想那样
I want that too.
我有件事要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
就是 额
The thing is... Well...
我其实不是
I'm not really...
那里
There!
-谢谢你 -谢什么
- Thank you. - For what?
-回来救我 -我们都快到地了
- Coming back for me. - Well, we're almost there.
我还没有选好新娘呢
I still haven't chosen a bride.
是啊 公主们
Right. The princesses.
那个叫白雪什么的是谁啊
What about Snowy What's-Her-Name?
哦 白雪公主啊 童年挺悲惨的
Oh, Snow White. Had a bad childhood.
邪恶的皇后骗她吃了毒苹果
Yeah, an evil queen tricked her into eating a poisoned apple.
但是 她还是继续信任别人
But, you know, she never stopped trusting people.
你能转过身来吗
Can you turn around?
我不想背对着窗户
Yeah, I don't want to turn my back to the window.
我也不应该和陌生人说话
And I really shouldn't talk to strangers.
-我是画家 -你也有可能是巫师
- I'm the painter. - Or you could be a witch.
不 不 我 我就是画家
No! No, I'm... I'm the painter.
你听到了吗 嘘
Did you hear that? Shh!
-小脚丫 -嗯 让我们加一些道具
- Little feet. - Um... Let's try some props.
-苹果可以吗 -啊 不要苹果
- Will you accept this apple? - Ah! No apples!
不 等等
No, wait!
-她始终如一 -是啊
- Oh, yeah, she's a keeper. - Yeah.
好吧 我们继续前进吧
Well, let's keep moving.
兄弟
Buddy.
你们战胜了吃人族
So, you bested the man-eaters,
真是峰回路转 出人意料啊
an impressive and unexpected turn of events.
但我敢打赌当面对内心最大的诱惑时
But I wager you'll not fare so well
你们就不会这么幸运了
when faced with your own worst temptations.
我的
Mine!
哦 我要这个 我也要这个
Oh! And I'll take this one. And I'll take this one too.
-哦 我要这个 -嗯
- Ooh! And I'll take this one! - Hmm.
哦 这个也要 哦 这个还要
Ooh! And I'll take this one. Ooh, and I'll take this one too.
哇
Wow!
哦
Ooh!
那绝对是我的
That is definitely mine.
你觉得这样好吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
我们现在不能允许虚假的诱惑转移我们的注意力
We cannot allow false temptations to distract us now.
这只是一块色彩鲜艳的石头 Lenny 我们走吧
It's just a colourful rock, Lenny. Let's go!
哇哦
Whoa!
我收回我的话 那不是石头
I take it back! That's not a rock!
-不是石头 绝不是石头 -我的
- Not a rock! Not a rock! - Mine!
小心
Look out!
这就是我所说的不可征服的野兽
Now, that's what I call an unconquerable beast.
开干吧 上啊
Let's do this. Attack!
嗷
Ow!
-你没事吧 -啊
- Are you OK? - Ugh!
开玩笑吧 我就需要这个
Are you kidding? This is exactly what I needed.
听着 不管发生什么事 你都不能帮我
Listen. No matter what happens, you cannot help me.
等等 你不会想和这怪物单打独斗吧
Wait! You're not gonna try and fight that thing alone?!
电影精选列表