“我们”是谁? 你们想要诺维乔克做什么?
Who's "we"? And what do you want with the Novichok?
你要怎么做?
So what are you gonna do?
你要在高速上一辆时速70公里的车里 对我开枪吗?
You're gonna shoot me doing 70 down the highway?
- [tires screech] - [horns honking]
["Last Christmas" by Wham! playing]
- [gunshot] - [Elena grunts]
[cell phone ringing]
- [gunshot] - [gasps loudly]
我们送他去分拣处 那里都是自动设备 不会有人的
We'll take him to sorting. It's automated, no one will be there.
你怎么会牵扯进来?
How'd you get involved?
我要求涨工资
I asked for a raise.
- [cell phone ringing] - [panting]
赫歇尔...不 - 你没事吧?
Herschel... No. - Are you all right?
不 我有事 定位我的手♥机♥
No, not all right. Ping my phone.
派人来确认尸体身份
Send somebody to ID the body.
- 尸体? - 对
艾考特...并不是艾考特
Alcott... wasn't Alcott.
这是什么意思?伊莲娜?
What the hell does that mean? Elena? Elena?
警♥察♥
Police.
天啊! - 警♥察♥
Oh, my God! - Police.
你没事吧?好的 - 我是警♥察♥ 我要征用你的车
Are you okay? Okay. - I'm police, I need the car.
我没开玩笑 我需要这辆车
I'm not playing, I need the car.
我的好哥们伊森 他们让你回家过圣诞节了吗?
My man Ethan. They spring you for Christmas?
还不行 我得把这个送去分拣处
No, not yet. I gotta run this to sorting first.
交给我就行了 你回家吧
I can take it. Let's get you home.
没事 我来吧
No, it's okay. I got it.
别客气 我可以送到...
It's no problem. I could take this--
我说了我自己来
I said I got it.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
马提奥 你能...
[Traveler] Mateo, can you, um...
抱歉 我在吃东西
马提奥 我现在只跟你一个人通话 如果明白就咳嗽一声
Mateo, I'm speaking just to you now. Cough if you understand.
[coughs]
好的 你听着就行 不要说话 稍等
Okay. I want you to listen, but do not speak. Hold on.
好了 让他听电♥话♥
马提奥 是我
Mateo, it's me.
我没事 他们说你做得很好
说你马上就成功了
他们说你还需要做最后一件事
[both grunting]
[grunts]
[gunshot]
[alarm buzzes]
(不明货物 分流 确认)
(警告 低间隙)
马提奥!听我说 如果你继续开枪...
Mateo! Listen to me. If you keep firing--
[labored breathing and groaning]
我...抱歉...
I'm... sorry...
(已解锁)
我们按照你们建议的 提前两小时到了机场
[man] We got here two hours early like you told us to.
运输安全管理局简直是一团乱 - 我知道 先生
TSA is completely disorganized. - I know, sir.
先生
[officer] Sir.
这里是限制区域
This is a restricted area.
嘿 小姐 小姐!
Hey, miss. Miss!
嘿 你不能把车停在这儿 嘿!
Hey, you can't leave your car here. Hey!
...就在这里 我们将暂停 飞往杰克逊的出发航♥班♥
...right here, we'll pull up the outgoing flights to Jackson.
[line ringing]
嗨 我是诺拉 请留言 我晚点给你回电...
[voicemail] Hey, it's Nora. Please leave me a message and I'll get back to you...
这是在音乐云播放的《桑托斯》专辑
This new $anto$ is streaming on SoundCloud.
忘了纳斯小子 忘了卡蒂B 宝贝
Forget Lil Nas X, forget Cardi B, baby.
这是目前音乐云上 最火爆的专辑 我保证
It's the hottest thing on SoundCloud right now, I promise.
[cell phone chimes]
(我是伊森 狙击手在短期停车区 白色面包车 泰迪安心维修)
(带诺拉去找警♥察♥ 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 北风1850航♥班♥)
洛杉矶警局!
LAPD!
[cell phone pinging]
安全主管在哪?
Where's the security director?
萨考斯基?他应该在售票处 有什么事吗?
Sarkowski? I think he's in ticketing. Can I help you?
帮我接通洛杉矶国际机场塔台 以及 我要跟伊森寇派克谈谈
I need a line to LAX Security Tower and I need to talk to Ethan Kopek.
B区安检处呼叫运输安全主管 你看到寇派克了吗?
Checkpoint Blue to STSO. Do you have eyes on Kopek?
B区安检处呼叫运输安全主管
Checkpoint Blue to STSO.
萨考斯基 你能听到吗?
Sarkowski, do you copy?
你要找伊森?他去分拣处了
[man] Yeah, you looking for E? He's on the way to sorting.
他去那干什么? 这家伙整天都鬼鬼祟祟的
What is he doing down there? The guy's been acting wiggly all day.
立刻关闭这个安检区
Shut this checkpoint down now
让塔台给所有北风航♥班♥发通报
and put Tower on notice for all Northwind flights.
你能带我下去吗?
You take me down there?
可以 跟我来 - 出什么事了?
Yeah, follow me. - [Nina] What's going on?
[cell phone pinging]
(58米)
伊森?伊森!
Ethan? Ethan!
把箱子给我!
Give me that case!
- [gunshot] - [grunts]
你能听到吗?我好像打中了你
Can you hear me? Looks like I nicked you.
希望你没事 赶紧把那个该死的箱子 还给我 不然诺拉会死
我不想跟你玩捉迷藏
伊森 别再跟我耍花招了 把箱子丢出来
好吧 我耐心耗尽了 这是你自找的 听着 杀掉那个女孩
All right. I'm done. Play it your way. Listen up. Kill the girl.
收到
Copy that.
(分流行李回收处)
[pinging intensifies]
(0米)
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
“狙击手在短期停车区 白色面包车 泰迪安心维修 带诺拉去找警♥察♥”
"Sniper in short-term. White van. Ready Teddy. Get Nora to police."
“恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 北风1850航♥班♥” 这是真的吗?
"Terrorists Northwind 1850." This is real?
我不知道 他一整天都怪怪的
Hell if I know. He's been acting all suss all day.
自言自语
Talking to himself.
“泰迪安心维修”是什么?
What's a "Ready Teddy"?
爱迪?
Eddie?
快走
Move.
下楼去找警♥察♥
[Eddie] Head to the cops downstairs.
这里交给我
I got this.
嘿 老兄 你好吗? 我们现在有个优♥惠♥活动
Hey, man. What's up? I got the deal for you.
现在升级到商务舱...
Upgrade to business class select right now--
这东西怎么在这儿?
What the hell is that doing here?
有什么问题吗? - 这东西不该出现在这里
What's the problem? - That shouldn't be here.
通知洛杉矶国际机场塔台 我们发现了威胁
Confirm with LAX Tower, we have an active threat.
停飞所有北风航♥班♥ 关闭7号♥航站楼
Pull all Northwind flights and shut down Terminal 7.
我是邓恩 我需要你关闭7号♥航站楼 我们这里发现威胁
This is Dunn. I need you to shut down Terminal 7. We have an active threat.
先生?运输安全管理局和洛杉矶警局 确认7号♥航站楼发现威胁
Sir? TSA and LAPD confirmed a live threat in Terminal 7.
关闭7号♥航站楼 全部北风航♥班♥暂停
Shut down 7 and all of Northwind.
但没接到国土安♥全♥局♥的直接指令之前 我是不会在平安夜
But I'm not shutting down LAX and grounding 300 planes on Christmas Eve
关闭整个洛杉矶国际机场 并让三百架飞机停飞的
without a direct call from Homeland.
[sirens wailing]
取回行李了 但送货的死了 给我一个降落伞包
[Traveler] Baggage recovered, but we lost our courier. Bring me a kit.
(8号♥航站楼)
(洛杉矶机场警局)
嘿!救命!
Hey! Help!
别动!
- Don't move! - [panting]
洛杉矶警局!举起手来!快点!
LAPD! Hands! Let's go!
你是寇派克吗?
Are you Kopek?
不 等等!
No, wait... No. Wait!
[grunting, chuckling]
我知道这看上去很糟糕 但你得放我走 我要去救我女友
I know this looks bad, but you have to let me go, I have to get to my girlfriend.
不行 你得跟我走
No. You are coming with me
你要告诉我关于那个神经毒气的一切 快说 东西在哪?
and you're gonna tell me all about the nerve gas. Now, where is it?
还在他手里 听我说
He still has it. Listen. Listen!
他计划杀掉北风1850航♥班♥上的所有人
He's trying to take out Northwind 1850. All passengers.
我不知道他是否针对某个目标... - 你中枪了?
I don't know if there's a target-- - You been shot?
我一直在想办法阻止他们 他们威胁了我女友
I've been trying to stop them. They threatened my girlfriend.
有人要对她下手 - 你跟我走
There's someone after her. - You're coming with me.
对不起 他要登上北风1850航♥班♥
I'm sorry. He's getting on Northwind 1850.
白人 美国人 五十多岁 戴黑色帽子 拿着一个系着红色丝带的黑色行李箱
White male. American. Fifties. Black hat, black case with a red ribbon on it.
他有地面支持并且入侵了监控摄像头
He's got ground support and he's tapped into the cameras.
这些家伙是专业的!
These guys are professionals!
[sirens wailing]
或许找谁问一下?
Maybe see who could explain?
抱歉 - 诺拉在哪?
I'm sorry. - Where's Nora?
我看到她下楼了
I saw her go downstairs.
让开!
Get out of the way!
救命!
Help!
[silenced gunshot]
你没事吧? - 我没事
You okay? - Yeah.
他们伤害你了吗?
They hurt you?
你是杰西?
You're Jesse?
我丈夫 马提奥弗劳瑞斯 他...
My husband, Mateo Flores, is he...
他尽了一切努力去救你
He did everything he could to save you.
他们说不会有事的
They said everything would be fine.
只要他听话 他们明天就让他 从华盛顿特区飞回去
If he did what they wanted, they'd let him fly back from DC tomorrow.
华盛顿特区?
DC?
他不是要飞往纽约吗?
电影精选列表