货舱有情况 正在核查
Movement in cargo hold, checking.
结束了 朋友 我遇见你的那一刻就结束了
It's over, pal. It was over the minute I met you.
你对我一无所知
You don't know shit about me.
洛杉矶塔台 飞机上有两名持枪男子
LA Tower, we have two armed individuals aboard the aircraft.
我们要宣布紧急降落状态
We're declaring an emergency.
女士们先生们 我是机长
为了大家的安全 我们要返回洛杉矶国际机场
请各位空乘人员做好着陆准备
趁着还有口气尽管说吧
Talk all you want while you can.
你马上要跟这机上的所有人 一起送命了
You're about to die with everyone else on this plane.
我根本不需要再开枪打你
I don't even have to shoot you again.
我唯一需要做的就是...
All I have to do...
什么都不做
is nothing.
你觉得这能让炸♥弹♥失效?
You think bombs spoil?
干得好
Nice work.
你还想知道 我为什么没通过测谎仪吗?
Still wanna know why I flunked that polygraph?
不用了 谢谢 我要去设置降落伞和炸♥弹♥了
No, thanks. I'm gonna be busy setting up my parachute and my bomb.
他们问我是否目睹过罪案但没上报
They asked if I ever saw a crime that you didn't report.
让我猜猜 你♥爸♥爸 对吗?
Let me guess. Your dad, right?
是啊
Yeah.
从收银机里顺走了几块钱? 你为你可悲的老爹撒了谎?
Lifted a few bucks from the till? You lied for sad old Dad, huh?
我只是想保护他
I was just trying to protect him.
我不擅长说谎
I never was much of a liar.
是吗?你保护了他 却断送了自己的前程
Yeah? Well, you protected him and then they threw you out
从此以后变得跟他一样了 是这样吗?
and you've been like him ever since, right?
废物、垃圾、浑浑噩噩
A loser, a waste, and asleep.
看来我已经觉醒了
I guess I woke up.
[grunting]
[gas hissing]
伊森!
Ethan!
[coughing]
[straining]
[wheezing and coughing]
[landing gear whirring]
[sirens wailing]
别动!
[officer] Freeze!
站在原地
Stay right there.
跪下!
On your knees! On your knees!
不 等等!别开枪!不是我! 我不是...那个人!
No, wait! Don't shoot! I'm not the guy! I'm not the... guy!
消防局五分钟后就绪
FD set up in five.
没有其他异常
Plain sight.
走吧!
Let's go!
设置警戒线 - 放开他
Set up a perimeter. - [Elena] Let him go.
在那边设置一个分诊处! - 30秒后拦截
Set up triage over there! - Intercept in 30 seconds.
诺维乔克在哪?
Where's the Novichok?
真空密封在一个冰箱里
Vacuum-sealed in a fridge.
那个男人呢?
And the guy?
也在冰箱里
Same fridge.
我们有一个扩散的神经毒气
We've got a dispersed nerve agent.
叫生化应急小组过来 立刻疏散全部乘客
Send in Hazmat, get all these passengers out of here now.
是 长官 - 带他看医生
Yes, ma'am. - Get him to a medic.
你不能过去 女士 - 伊森!
No, ma'am. - Ethan!
不行 你现在不能进去 - 嘿
No, we can't have you go in right now. - Hey.
任何人都不得靠近 - 让她过来吧
Nobody's going any further. - Let her through.
你没事吧? - 你没事吧?
Are you okay? - Are you okay?
没事 - 太好了
Yeah. - Yeah.
在那边设置警戒线
[Elena] Set up a perimeter over there.
我知道你一定能做到
I knew you could do it.
生化应急小组
[Elena] Hazmat.
注意脚下 乘客
Watch your steps coming down, folks.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
我很抱歉打了你
Yeah, I'm sorry I hit you.
你的直觉很准 寇派克
Mmm-hmm. You got good instincts, Kopek.
伤口缝好了打给我
Call me when you get that stitched up.
(洛杉矶消防局 洛杉矶国际机场救护队)
是啊
- Yeah. - [machine buzzes]
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
今天去塔希提吗?
Tahiti today?
是时候了
About time.
真甜蜜啊 但或许等我们到了那边再亲吧
Ooh, so cute. But maybe we can do this on the other side.
是 长官 - 这队伍简直慢得出奇
Yes, sir. - This line is ridiculous.
你要拿着那个探测器 在一个老太太身上挥多久啊?
How long does it take you to wave a wand over an old lady?
嘿!
Hey!
她只是在做她的工作
She's just doing her job.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Let's go.
来吧 左脚 右脚 左脚 右脚...
[Jason] Yo, left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot...
Oh...
(洛杉矶市警♥察♥)
["Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by Darlene Love playing]
电影精选列表