Kopek works the Northwind terminal. Let's start there.
我先知会一声机场警局
I'll get the ball rolling with airport PD.
让他们在狂风骤雨袭来前 好有个事先准备
They could use a head start given the shitstorm we're about to drop on them.
你开车 我不想因为开车时发信息撞死人
You drive. Texting and driving is how I kill people.
(联邦航♥空♥管理局)
你要在平安夜 一年中客运最繁忙的这天
You're ordering a random sweep of Terminal 7, middle of Christmas Eve,
下令在7号♥航站楼进行随机检查 却不告诉我原因?
the busiest travel day of the year, and you're not gonna tell me why?
不 真是好极了 人们喜欢错过航♥班♥
No, it's great. People love missing their flights.
他们来机场是为了吃寿司
They come to the airport for the sushi.
请注意 为了确保今天旅客的安全
[woman on PA] Attention. To ensure the safety of those traveling today,
运输安全管理局 将对行李进行随机抽查
如果您被选中 请听从工作人员的指示
Thank you for your cooperation, and happy holidays.
感谢您的配合 祝您节日愉快
出什么事了? - 我怎么知道?
[Traveler] What's happening? - How should I know?
出了点状况 我需要你关闭所有安检通道
We got a situation. I'm gonna need you to shut down all the lines.
所有通道? - 是的 全部
All the lines? - Yes. All of them.
[buzzes]
[passengers clamoring]
好了 都听好 所有通道暂停服务
All right, listen up. All lines are officially on hold.
所有人马上到办公室集♥合♥
稍等一下
Just one second.
你除外 萨米尔 外面交给你了 祝你好运
Except you, Samir. You deal with that. Good luck.
[all yelling]
你们都听到了 我们要做随机检查
Y'all heard the call. We're doing random sweeps.
多少人? - 我这份名单上有50人
How many? - I got a list of 50 passengers.
50人? - 是的
Fifty? - [Sarkowski] Yeah.
散会后 我会把名单 发到你们的移♥动♥数据终端上 好吗?
When we're done, I'll have it sent to your MDTs, okay?
(运输安全管理局 扫描登录)
和执法警官合作 找到这些人 把他们带过来检查 听懂了吗?
Work with the LEOs, find these people, and bring them in for inspection, okay?
这会大大拖慢进度
Gonna really slow things down.
可不是嘛 - 我都没看到警报
[Sarkowski] No shit. - I didn't see an alert.
这不是官方警报 洛杉矶警局提前给我打了招呼
[Sarkowski] Didn't get an official alert. I just got a heads-up from the LAPD.
好了 我们分配下任务
So let's go over some protocols. - [device chimes]
兰斯 你和萨米尔负责维持秩序 把通道让出来
Lance, you and Samir are gonna be working crowd control. Keep the lanes open.
(登录用户:菲尔萨考斯基)
剩下的人分头行动
The rest of us, we divide and conquer.
好吗 罗恩?把后面的房♥间打开 用作检查室
Okay, Ron? Need you to open up the back rooms for inspection.
你看到他了吗?
[Traveler] Do you have eyes on him?
没有 整个房♥间都在监视盲区
No. The whole room is a blind spot.
其中一些旅客会有不满情绪
[Sarkowski] Some of these passengers won't be happy.
如果有人闹事 交给我处理
They give you shit, you send them to me.
好的 - 听上去挺严重的
Yep. - [Eddie] This shit sounds serious.
- 我竟然有点激动 会不会很奇怪? - 听着 各位 别太激动
- Is it weird I'm excited? - [Sarkowski] Guys, don't get excited.
我们在洛杉矶警局的兄弟们
Just our buddies at the LAPD
只是需要个由头来报销经费 - 太烦躁了
justifying their budget. - [man] This sucks.
嘿 听着 我知道这令人心烦
[Sarkowski] Look, I know it sucks.
我们可以浪费时间抱怨这有多糟
We can either waste our time saying how much it sucks
或者我们可以做好工作 找到这些人
or we get out and do our job and find these people.
好了 开工吧 - 好的
So, let's go. Come on. - All right.
嘿 伊森
[Sarkowski] Hey, uh, Ethan.
我知道今天对你而言压力格外大
I know it's been a particularly stressful day for you,
发生了雷诺和杰森的事
what with Jason and Lionel,
所以我很感谢你能坚守岗位
so appreciate you digging in.
我已经看到你的决心了
I can see you want to be here.
[closet door closes]
我知道你干了什么
[sighs] I know what you did.
我也知道你为什么这么做
And I know why you did it.
我只是没想到你是这种人 老兄
Just didn't think you'd be that kind of guy, bro.
祝你顺利升职
Good luck with your promotion.
杰森 我可以弥补这一切
Jason, I can fix this.
别再跟我说话了
Don't ever talk to me again.
你一个人吗?
[Traveler] You alone?
是的
Yeah.
很好 继续工作吧
请注意 为了确保今天旅客的安全
[woman on PA] Attention. To ensure the safety of those traveling today,
运输安全管理局 将对行李进行随机检查
以下旅客请到安检员处报到
卡莉皮尔斯、卡梅伦菲格斯 马提奥弗劳瑞斯、艾莉森马洛里
伊森 你干了什么?
什么都没干 我都没动
Nothing, I didn't move.
他们为什么把我的人带走了?
Why'd they pull my guy?
这是系统抽签的
It's a lottery system.
进来吧
Right in here.
你在撒谎 我不知道你是怎么做到的 但一定是你搞的鬼
You're lying. I don't know how you did this, but this is you.
你给我坐好 你敢离开那个位子 就是违约
Sit right back down. You leave that post, you're in breach.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
嘿
Hey.
这件事到此为止
This is over.
嘿 伊森...
他下楼了 把他劝回来
He's on his way down. Change his mind.
收到
Copy that.
咱们去兜个风吧
Let's go for a ride.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
伊森...什么?为什么?
What? Why?
罗谢尔给我发信息了 - 不...
Rochelle texted me. - No...
她说是你害杰森被炒的 - 我可以解释 但现在我们得走了
She said you got Jason fired. - I can explain but we have to move.
所以是真的? - 我是迫不得已!
So it's true? - I had to!
我不明白
I don't understand.
为了升职?
To get a promotion?
你为什么那么做?
Why would you do that?
你敢说一个字 她就得死
[Traveler] You speak one word, and she dies.
给你三秒钟退后
不然一轮30口径的子弹 将以每秒900米的速度
让她脑浆四溅 三...
伊森 你得跟我说实话
Ethan, I need you to talk to me.
二...
这不是你
This isn't you.
一个字都不能说
所以你就这么一走了之?
So you're just walking away?
3678航♥班♥登机口...
[woman on PA] Departure gate for Flight 3678...
[door opens]
我一直对你很有耐心 因为我以为我挺喜欢你的
I was patient with you because I thought I liked you.
过来
Come here.
有些人不必开口 你就知道他们秉性如何
People tell you who they are long before they open up their mouths.
你知道我怎么看你吗? 你不仅可悲 还胸无大志
You know what you told me? That you're pathetic and you're asleep.
你害怕犯错
You're someone that's so afraid to make a mistake,
宁愿错失掉整个世界
you're willing to let the whole world pass you by.
这就是我选中你的原因 - 我撒谎了
That's how I knew you were my guy. - I lied.
你说什么?
What's that?
他们用测谎仪时我撒谎了 所以才没能进警校
I lied on the polygraph. That's why I didn't get into the academy.
是吗?你撒了什么谎? - 我告诉他...
Yeah? What'd you lie about? - Well, I told him that...
大点声
Speak up.
可恶
Come here.
你以为你能掌握控制权?
You think you can take control? Huh?
你从高中加入那个不入流的田径队起 就已经失去主动权了
You haven't been in control since you were on that shitty track team in high school.
为自己能很快地兜圈子而自豪吗?
So proud of the way you can run fast in circles?
高中就是你人生的缩影
High school was as good as your life would get,
所以我这算是帮你解脱了
so this will be a mercy kill.
好吧 别激动
Okay, okay, all right, all right. Take it easy. Take it easy.
很好 终于有点意思了
That's great. Well, at least this is interesting.
现在怎么办?
What now?
首先 你要打给狙击手
First, you're gonna call your sniper
等我确认诺拉没事了 我就把你扭送到警局
and when I confirm Nora's okay, then I am walking you out to the police.
如果我拒绝呢? 因为你大概率不会真的开枪...
What if I do none of that 'cause the odds of you pulling that--
就按你说的做
Let's do it your way.
好的 慢点 - 好
Okay. Slowly. - Yep.
然后我们要打个电♥话♥
Then we're gonna do the phone.
好吗?把事情解决了
All right? Let's take care of it.
(武器 设备已匹配)
好了
Here we go.
密♥码♥是多少?
What's the code?
密♥码♥?
The code?
(武器已启动)
你只有十分钟 时间一到机场里的所有人都会死
You got ten minutes before everybody in this airport dies.
关掉 - 毒气会通过管道
Shut it down. - Payload will spread through all the ducts
蔓延到机场的每座航站楼 致死率百分百...
in all the terminals in this airport with 100% lethality--
我叫你关掉!
I said shut it down!
我从这里关不掉 伙计 好吗?
I can't from here, buddy, okay?
就算我想 我确实想 因为我也在这栋建筑里
Even if I wanted to, and I do want to since I'm in this building.
我得手动解除
I'll have to put my hands on it.
好吧 拜托 你不能开枪 伊森 想想看
电影精选列表