别紧张 好吗?
[Traveler] Just relax, okay?
事情是这样的 伊森 稍后 我的一位同事
会拿着一张直飞肯尼迪机场的
北风航♥空♥1850号♥航♥班♥登机牌 走进你的安检通道
你要确保他的行李能通过机器检查
这是开玩笑 对吗?
This is a joke, right?
我刚才说的哪一句让你觉得好笑吗?
没有
No.
不知道下面这些话能不能让你好受些 你并不是我的第一选择
你今天没有待在你应该待的地方
但没关系 老实说 这让事情变得更容易了
好吧 我会照你说的做
Okay. I'll play along.
行李箱里有什么? - 巴布亚新几内亚的钻石
What's in the bag? - Diamonds out of Papua New Guinea.
胡扯 - 好吧
Bullshit. - Okay.
你回答得太快
You answered too quickly.
是啊 也许是因为知道真♥相♥ 也并不会改变什么
我希望我不需要处决你亲近的人 来证明这一点
杰森的房♥子就在附近 第六街上一栋漂亮的出租♥房♥♥
罗谢尔和双胞胎在家里
你怎么不问问我 是怎么知道他们的名字的?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我只是一个赶着回家过节的旅客 和所有人一样
也许和你也有很多相似之处
如果我们在垒球场上遇到 我打赌我们肯定会成为好朋友
打完球之后我们会一起去喝啤酒 但我们却是以这种方式认识
你要听我的指令
压低声音 我怎么说你就怎么做
你正在监视我吗? - 是的
And you're watching me right now? - Yes, I am.
我在干什么?
And what am I doing?
你应该把手放下 免得被萨考斯基看到
You should put that down before Sarkowski sees it.
我喜欢这个孩子
I like this kid.
好的 我有发现
[crook] Okay. I found something.
我找到了一张工资单 可能是他女友的
马上给你发过去
(北风航♥空♥工资单 诺拉帕里西)
诺拉帕里西 27岁
[Watcher] Nora Parisi. Twenty-seven,
最近被升为北风航♥空♥运营部的经理
recently promoted to manager of Northwind Operations.
等等 我还找到了别的东西
[crook] Wait. I found something else.
听着 混♥蛋♥
Listen, asshole.
我为国土安♥全♥局♥工作
I work for the Department of Homeland Security.
这就好比在国家宇航局看大门的 说自己是宇航员一样
[Traveler] That's like the janitor at NASA calling himself an astronaut.
你只是一个基层运输安全员
你的前途一片灰暗 但这样的生活让你心满意足
他在偷偷打电♥话♥
He's putting a call through.
马上挂掉电♥话♥ 不然诺拉会死
[Traveler] Hang up now or Nora dies. - [line ringing]
你刚刚说什么?
What did you just say?
我的手下正拿着一把巴雷特M82 狙击步♥枪♥对准她的脑袋
挂掉电♥话♥...
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况? - ...否则我们会杀掉你女友
[operator] 911, what's your emergency? - ...or we execute your girlfriend.
你在北风航♥空♥工作的怀有身孕的女友
[operator] Hello? Is anyone there?
喂?有人在听吗? - 我跟你说了该怎么做
[Traveler] I told you this is how it goes.
喂?
[operator] Hello?
(报♥警♥电♥话♥)
喂?
现在站起来 把手♥机♥锁在失物招领处
[Traveler] Get up and lock it in the lost and found.
好了
Okay.
我说的是锁起来
你越早接受现实 伊森 你和诺拉就越安全
我接受了 别激动 好吗?
I accept it. Just be cool, okay?
[passengers clamoring]
今天的事不会容易 但做起来很简单
[Traveler] Today won't be easy, but it'll be simple.
5点40分飞机起飞后 你和诺拉就能继续过你们的小日子了
如果行李被查出问题 她会死 如果你告诉警♥察♥ 她会死
如果有人打开行李...
好了 我懂了
Okay. I get it.
很好 因为我会一直看着你
你是跑过田径的 选个赛道 别跑偏了
你从来没干过什么惊天动地的大事 伊森 现在也别逞英雄
一件行李换一条命
你唯一要做的就是什么都不做
[cell phone chimes]
(梅尔 晚饭定在4点!)
国会女议员格蕾丝特纳 仍然面临重大挑战
[man on radio] Congresswoman Grace Turner still faces a significant challenge
她必须为其捍卫受威胁民♥主♥国家法案 争取国会选票
我们需要就军事支出 进行一场重要的对话...
[Grace] There's a vital conversation we need to have about military spending
...特别是它发挥的作用...
搞什么?
What the hell?
这是一个触及我们国际责任...
抱歉 - ...和国♥家♥安♥全♥核心的话题
Sorry. - ...and national security.
开车不能发信息
Texting and driving.
抱歉
Sorry.
(洛杉矶消防局)
什么情况 警探?
What do you got, Detective?
奥莱克威迪亚班和他外甥尤里巴拉金 奥莱克是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
Olek Vedenyapin and his nephew Yuri Balakin. Olek was Bratva.
是啊 这个港口是他的地盘
Yeah, he ran the port.
我们一直在努力寻找 他和去年霍桑那桩双重谋杀案的联♥系♥
We've been trying to connect him to that double homicide on Hawthorne last year.
燃烧痕迹显示加了助燃剂
Burn pattern suggests some type of accelerant.
外甥在被焚烧之前已经中枪身亡
Nephew was shot dead before the fire.
你找到子弹了吗?
Did you dig up a bullet yet?
大穿深子弹 高级货 奥莱克也是同样的死因吗?
Hydra-Shok. Bougie. Same COD as Olek?
我们没有找到别的子弹 只能等法医尸检确认了
We haven't found any other rounds. ME will have to autopsy.
这是个“蛐蛐儿”
It's a cricket.
烟酒枪♥械♥管理局的监听器 独♥立♥运作的
ATF bug. Standalone.
监听器的传输信♥号♥♥很容易被检测到
Bugs that broadcast can be easily detected
但这个小东西能存储 最多72小时的录音
but this little guy can record up to 72 hours.
可惜损坏了 也许录下了谋杀过程
Too bad it's cooked. It probably recorded the murder.
我认识个人也许能修好它
I know somebody who might be able to uncook it.
各位 运输安全管理局 要亲自感谢你们
Everyone, the TSA would like to personally congratulate you
避开了洛杉矶的高峰
for escaping the LA traffic.
为了确保你们的出行安全 我们要玩一个小游戏 这个游戏叫...
To facilitate your getaway safely, we're gonna play a game I like to call...
放进塑料筐! - 放进塑料筐
Put it in a bin! - Put it in a bin.
我不会走过那个机器
I'm not going through that machine
好让你和你那些变♥态♥同事拍我的裸照
so you and your perv buddies can take naked photos.
他们每次都这样 我要赶不上飞机了
They always do this. I'm late for my flight.
我有学生证 可以吗?
I have my student ID. Is that okay?
你有护照吗? - 没有
Do you have a passport? - No.
我不会向意图侵犯我人♥权♥的 专♥制♥政♥府♥屈服的
I will not bow to a repressive government that wants to violate my human rights.
钥匙、钱包、个人物品
Keys, wallets, personal items.
放进塑料筐!
Put it in a bin!
这是因为我是穆♥斯♥林♥吗? - 这是因为我是黑人吗?
Is this 'cause I'm Muslim? - Is this 'cause I'm Black?
这是因为我是白人吗?
Is this 'cause I'm white?
你故意激怒我 就是想让监控摄像头拍下我们
You're putting on a show down here so the cameras up there can profile us.
我看起来很可疑吗?
Do I look like a problem to you?
你奶奶做的纸杯蛋糕 你妈妈做的红薯派
Your granny's cupcakes, your mom's sweet potato pie.
放进塑料筐!
[all] Put it in the bin!
[whoops]
[beeps]
宾果 付钱
Bingo. Pay up.
嘿 你看上去很紧张
[Traveler] Hey, you seem very tense.
我也觉得奇怪
I wonder why.
旅客看到工作人员紧张 也会跟着紧张的
这对我来说很不利 意味着对诺拉很不利 所以你冷静点
我女友被人拿枪指着 你指望我在这种情况下冷静?
You want me to be calm with a gun pointed at my girlfriend.
试着不要去想这件事 好吗?
跟我说说你们的节日计划吧
好啊
Yeah, okay.
我不是在请求你 伊森
我们没有计划 好吗?
We don't have any, okay?
你们没有节日计划?
我有种感觉你可能不喜欢过圣诞节 我说对了吗?
这是一个让所有人觉得不管怎么做
It's a holiday that makes everyone feel they're not doing it right
都做不对的节日
no matter what they do.
他们永远不够开心 永远不够富有 永远想要更多
They're never happy enough, never rich enough, never enough enough.
圣诞节黑粉呀 对我来说 圣诞节是关于家人的日子
你是来搞笑的吗? 一个威胁我怀孕女友的匿名罪犯
Really? The anonymous criminal threatening my pregnant girlfriend's
教我圣诞节的真谛? - 有道理
telling me the meaning of Christmas? - That's a fair point.
告诉我你和诺拉在哪里相遇的
[Traveler munching]
邮局
Post office.
真不错 我以为你们这一代人 只能在应用软件上认识呢
让我猜猜 她在西部找到了好工作
你除了她之外一事无成 就跟着一起来了
现在你换了个全新的城市一事无成
搭乘北风航♥空♥827航♥班♥ 前往芝加哥的旅客
[woman on PA] Passengers bound for Chicago on Northwind Flight 827
将在8号♥登机口登机
你父母喜欢她吗?他们同意吗?
[Traveler] How do your parents like her? They approve?
他们跟她相处的时间不多
They haven't spent a lot of time with her.
他们住在佛罗里达
They live in Florida.
天啊 真好
听着...
[watch chimes] - Look...
我不是想惹怒你 但这没有用
I am not trying to piss you off, but this isn't helping.
没有什么能让我忽视 你在威胁我女友这个事实
Nothing's going to take my mind off the fact you're threatening my girlfriend.
不论你打算用什么方法逃过安检 都不可能成功的
真调皮
Naughty, naughty.
他们有警犬和...
They got dogs and--
取消那条短♥信♥
[Traveler] Let's cancel the text.
马上取消发送
这就对了 现在站起来走到抽屉那里
把手表放到手♥机♥旁边
我们有了一个糟糕的开局
如果我不能信任你 这件事就没法进行 明白吗?
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
你确定吗?从我们认识的那一刻起 你一直在骗我
你父母不在佛罗里达
他们六年前搬回了市里
你父亲以前在菲力荷赛道商场当保安
你母亲仍然在86公立学校教书
电影精选列表