Okay, come on, you're not gonna shoot me, Ethan. Think about it.
之后会怎样? 我可以在一分半之内解除武器
What happens after that? I can disarm it in a minute-thirty,
我知道自己在干什么 你知道吗?
I know what I'm doing. Do you?
也许你们的拆弹小组能及时赶到? 我对此表示怀疑
Or maybe your Explosives Disposal Unit can get there in time? I doubt it.
飞机上的250人和机场的五千人 你选哪个?
Would you rather kill 250 people on a plane or 5,000 in an airport?
在平安夜这天人数可能会达到一万
On Christmas Eve it's probably closer to 10,000.
数字就是这样 它们会变大
That's the thing with numbers. They all get larger.
好吧 快去
Okay, go.
不 你去 找到那个行李箱
No, you go. Go to the case
我会指导你 怎么关掉那个计时器 好吗?
and I'll walk you through how to turn off that timer, okay?
但别跟任何人说 你要是管不住你的嘴 我就不管了
But don't talk to anybody. Open up that mouth, I close mine.
你为什么让我去? - 因为你没有控制权 伊森
Why are you making me do it? - 'Cause you're not in control, Ethan,
永远都不会有 时间紧迫 所以别磨蹭了
and you never will be. Clock's ticking. So, go.
带上枪 快跑吧
Take the gun. Maybe run.
另一侧呢 也一样?
And the other side, same thing?
不是 抱歉 那是...这一侧我记错了
No, sorry. That's the... I made a mistake on the first side.
3
Three.
他一个人吗?
[Traveler] Is he alone?
密♥码♥好像不对 - 我上司跟他在一起
Doesn't seem to be working. - I think my boss is in there with him.
没关系 走进去杀掉你上司
That's fine. Walk in and shoot the boss.
什么? - 不必搞得很复杂
What? - Nothing fancy.
头部一枪 最多两枪 那是塑料枪
One in the head, two max. It's a plastic gun.
每一发都会产生热量 如果塑料融化了 枪会在你手里炸掉
Each shot generates heat. If it melts, it'll explode in your hands.
不行 我不能这么做
No, I can't do that.
是吗?你一分钟前 似乎随时都能朝我开枪
Really? You seemed ready to kill me a minute ago.
我可以把他打晕 - 不行 我们没时间做实验
I can knock him out. - No. We don't have time to experiment.
如果炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了 他们会跟机场里的所有人一起死掉
They're gonna die along with everyone else in this airport if the bomb explodes.
你决定吧
You make the choice.
对了 诺拉终于不哭了
And look, Nora finally stopped crying.
退后 - 你在干什么?
Back away. - What are you doing?
动手 干掉他
我说了离行李箱远点 - 好吧 我走开就是了
I said back away from the case, please. - All right. Backing away.
虽然我不知道这是怎么回事 但我知道你一定不想这么做
Don't know what this is about, but I know you don't want to do this.
如果你不这么做的话 很多人会死
我必须这么做
I have to.
你快要当爸爸了
About to be a father.
你希望你的孩子背负着这个长大吗?
Do you want your kid growing up with this in his life?
把枪放下 我们可以谈谈
Put the gun down and we can talk.
他说得够多了 你在浪费时间
He's done enough talking. You're wasting time.
马上开枪否则所有人都会死
Shoot him now or everyone dies.
求你了 别逼我
Please, don't make me do this.
- 开枪 - 你在跟谁说话?
该死的 快开枪!
God damn it, do it now!
好吧 你确定吗?好的 谢谢 马蒂
Okay, and you're sure? Okay. All right. Thanks, Marty.
是我搭档 他刚查了联邦航♥空♥管理局的旅客名单
It's my partner. He just pulled the FAA manifest.
今天没有大人物离开洛杉矶国际机场
There's no high-value targets leaving LAX today.
没关系
That's fine.
我们只要找到那个寇派克就行 他肯定知道什么
We'll just talk to the Kopek guy. He knows something.
天
[panting] Oh, God.
[Sarkowski gurgling]
我需要急救箱
I need a first aid kit.
不 听上去急救箱 对你上司已经没用了
赶紧干正事 不然所有人都得给他陪葬
Just get to the package or everyone dies with him.
我没得选
I didn't have a choice.
不要!拜托别杀杰西!
No, no, no! Please don't kill Jesse!
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who that is.
我丈夫 你们把他从我家里带走了 并给了我那个箱子
My husband. He took him from my house and he gave me that case.
你跟他们不是一伙的?
You're not with them?
我跟你一样
I'm like you.
把密♥码♥给我
Give me the codes.
左边是109 右边是083
Left 109, right 083.
天啊 那是什么?
Oh, God. - What is that?
安静 把门锁上
Be quiet. Lock the door.
好了 我该怎么做?
Okay, what do I do?
看到两侧的开关了吗?
我要你把它们打开 然后把东西连同架子一起拿出来
好了
Okay, done.
计时器旁边有两个孔
顺时针转动圆盘
然后提起来
好了 现在 断开远程继电器
圆盘下面那个按钮
The button under the circular plate,
按一次会转成手动模式
(手动模式)
很好
Good, good.
你现在可以呼吸了
然后慢慢拉起箱笼侧边的把手
里面有两组
There are two clusters.
抓住右边那个
慢慢提起来
拿出来后 你会看到一个重置按钮
[bangs on door]
嘿!为什么门锁上了?
[Ron] Hey! Why is this door locked?
稍等一下
Just a minute.
寇派克?你在里面干什么?
[Ron] Kopek? Why are you in there?
你应该能在托槽之间看到一个按钮
它能重置设备
我够不到 - 让我进去
I can't reach it. - [Ron] Let me in.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
把枪放下 - 我不会让杰西死的
Put it down. - I won't let Jesse die!
把门打开
Open the door.
看着我
Look at me. Look at me!
我能做到
I can do it.
拜托 相信我
Please. Trust me.
- 寇派克! - 还剩30秒
- Kopek! - [Traveler] Thirty seconds.
寇派克 把门打开
Kopek, open this door.
我不是闹着玩的 赶紧把门打开
I'm not playing around. Open the goddamn door right now.
[cell phone ringing]
是我 - 你说对了
Yeah. - [Herschel] You were right.
我最喜欢的一句话 什么说对了?
My three favorite words. What about?
威廉姆斯警官
Officer Williams.
法医在他手背上的一处刮伤中 发现了乌头的痕迹
The ME found a scratch on the back of his hand with traces of aconite.
这是一种能导致 室性心律失常的心脏毒素
A cardiotoxin that causes ventricular arrhythmia.
心脏病发是诱发的
Heart attack was induced.
对了 国土安♥全♥局♥也参与进来了
Homeland's in play now too, by the way.
他们最终决定 检查国家航♥空♥管理局的旅客名单
They finally decided to check the FAA passenger manifest
看是否有重要人物飞离洛杉矶
to see if any high-value targets were flying through Los Angeles.
有四个
Uh-huh. - How about four of them?
你怎么回事?一直把我晾在外面
The hell is wrong with you, leaving me outside like that?
我正在...检查行李
I was just... finishing up a bag check.
这房♥间归你了
The room's all yours.
有四名来自阿比让的海军陆战队成员
We have four Marines coming from Arifjan
将在国会上为阿勒颇事件作证
to testify before Congress on that Aleppo incident.
拿到航♥班♥信息了吗? - 没有 已经被涂掉了
Did we get their flight info? - No. It's redacted.
但国土安♥全♥局♥会派人送原始数据过来
好吧 把他的名字告诉我 我打给他
Okay. Give me his name. I'll bring him.
约翰艾考特特工
好的
Okay.
好极了 帮我个忙
That's great. Do me a favor.
告诉康利 我正在跟约翰艾考特特工 一起前往洛杉矶国际机场的路上
Brief Conley. Tell him I'm en route to LAX with Agent John Alcott right now.
但这没道理啊 你说什么...
But that doesn't make any sense. What are you--
伊莲娜?
[line disconnects] - Elena?
你在没有组长或执法警官 在场的情况下进行了检查?
You carried out a search without a lead or a LEO present?
萨考斯基被售票处的人叫走了
[Ethan] Sarkowski got called away to ticketing.
我只是为了加快进度 你懂的
Just trying to, you know, speed things along.
你不对劲
Something's going on with you.
我会搞清楚是怎么回事
And I'm gonna figure out what it is.
[sighing in relief]
我是伊森
I'm Ethan.
马提奥 - 不
Mateo. - [Traveler] No, no.
你们俩一会再互相介绍吧 你们需要处理掉那具尸体 赶紧离开
Get acquainted later. You need to dispose of that body and get moving.
半小时后就开始登机了
Boarding time is in a half an hour.
没什么事吧? - 没事
Everything all good? - Yeah.
你知道 这个世界想让你
You know, the world trying to make you feel like shit
因为五分钟没查看邮箱 而是用来享受聊天
because you go a whole five minutes without checking your email
而感到内疚
to enjoy a conversation.
你是谁?
Who are you? - Whoa.
我是约翰艾考特 好吗? 国土安♥全♥局♥的
Whoa, whoa. John Alcott, okay? Homeland Security.
我刚刚还帮你说话了
I'm the guy who just backed your play. - Mmm-mmm.
我主动提出开车
I offered to drive.
约翰艾考特特工正在去警局的路上
Agent John Alcott is on his way to the station right now.
你拦截了我打给国土安♥全♥局♥的电♥话♥
You intercepted my call to DHS.
过去的72小时 我们在你们警局周围 建立了一个网络
Yeah, we've had a network around your station for the last 72 hours.
电影精选列表